Gun Control and the Second Amendment | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Gun Control and the Second Amendment

Muir! WHat the fuck! Stop with all this stupid shit. Try offering google search keys instead of re-posting half the conspiracy nut weekly on the forum.

People who don't realise what is going on won't click on a link

But they might start reading the start of an article if that is posted and then continue reading out of interest

If you post links the only people who will read them are the people who already realise what is happening here

People who don't realise what is going on won't click on a link

But they might start reading the start of an article if that is posted and then continue reading out of interest

If you post links the only people who will read them are the people who already realise what is happening here

No, wrong. You post 1000s of pages worth of text and think people are reading it? No, I doubt it. It just turns everyone off to see such a huge waste of unsubstantiated nonsense.

image.jpg

Reactions: Stu
Gun control is a doorstep, local issue that is governed by national policy.
Here in the US guns are too available. And those guns can be sold or traded without record. All in the name of defending the individual from the power of the state.

Do we really think that a well armed citizenry is defense against tyranny?

Yes it is an obstacle which is why the corporatocracy is so threatened by it

Our only real defense is in the hearts of the Soldiers who would be sent against us.

You're not really thinking this through. Imagine if you were a soldier, which of the following two tasks would you be less likely to agree to carry out:

1. Bring in unarmed individuals on a list to a central control centre for example a fema camp
2. Have a shoot out with armed militias refusing to go quietly to fema camps

Can't you see that the guns are a symbol of intent. If the people have guns it means that soldiers would actually have to fight their own people. If the people do not have guns then the soldiers will be told that they are simply arresting (unarmed) 'terrorists'

The corporations who run the government are declaring war on the people. Did you watch the clip i posted if Daniel Ellsberg and the lawyer being interviewed in which they say that there is a corporate take over and american law is being militarised against the people...wake up!

or in the mal ware we might infect the drones with.
That's just one string in the bow of the people....decent weapons and by 'decent' i mena a gun that you can lay down some fire with are another way to stop the clamp down; using handguns to resist is like trying to piss into the wind

Having an over abundance of untraceable high powered weapons only endangers the everyday people.

That's an issue that can be addressed once the new world order issue has been addressed

Can you imagine people around the time of the American war of independence saying: ''i think there's too many guns around, i think we should give them up to the british authorities and rely on the hearts of our fellow Brits who make up the soldiery of the british army''

No, wrong. You post 1000s of pages worth of text and think people are reading it? No, I doubt it. It just turns everyone off to see such a huge waste of unsubstantiated nonsense.

No you're wrong. i don't expect everyone to read it.

Everyone is at different stages of perception

There will be some people who realise that their government is treating the public as an enemy, there will be some people who are beginning to get a bit suspicious about what their government is upto with all the changes happening and then there will be some people who say ''what the hell are you talking about?''

The articles i've posted are for those who are beginning to question some of the changes they are seeing going on around them. They are not for the converted and they are not for the thick skulled, they are for those who are beginning to look for answers

Its not 'unsubstantiated', i posted interviews with ex NSA and ex military insiders as well as an article by the well respected war correspondant Chris Hedges

Last edited:
You will wish you had a gun when the zombie apocolypse hits.....

The zombies are us

George Romero the father of zombie films explained this

He was making a statement about how brain dead the public seem. He set one film in a shopping maul where some of the zombies are still drifting about in it and one of the characters makes a suggestion that maybe they are just doing what they did before they died. It is social commentary on the mindless consumer culture

It is also very apt at the moment because of the incredible apathy and ignorance that is being shown by some people as their government robs their civil liberties from under their noses....no wonder we are seeing a new wave of zombie films

For the zombie fans:

[video=youtube;OKPELqtlwHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKPELqtlwHE[/video]

Here's a clip from B movie master John Carpenters film ''They Live'' where the protagonist puts on glasses that have been modified to help the wearer realise how they are being manipulated:

[video=youtube;7Lwlx3GnLGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lwlx3GnLGs[/video]

1976 film network:

[video=youtube;2t9fVcBpd3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t9fVcBpd3U[/video]

Where are you getting your numbers to determine the likely hood of mutant v undead zombie occurrence?

Seems pretty much common sense to me. Animating dead, decayed cells and still having them in a dead state is nonsense.

A pathogen that turns alive humans into insane, bloodthirsty and mindless killers on the other hand...

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
Clip from the film made of the novel ''1984'' in which the lead character Winston talks of the war waged by the ruling elite against their own people. Author George Orwell had insight through the Fabian Society of the plans of the elite:

[video=youtube;7n4EDKUB9uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n4EDKUB9uo[/video]

I am not waiting to clear up the new world order issue.

I am talking limiting the trade in black market, high powered weaponry.

I am a supporter of every American's 2nd amendment right to own a fire arm.

I am interested in a compromise that reasonable people can agree upon.

The trade in black market high powered weaponry is carried out mainly by the corporatocracy for example the supply of weaponry to terrorists and other groups aiming to destablise countries for example the arming of the rebels in Libya or the rebels in Syria

The imminent danger to the American public is not from weapons owned by the public it is in the militarisation of their law and their police force and the stripping away of their rights....all these things have always been the beginnings of tyrannical governments throughout history

What endangers the every day people is living under a corporate dictatorship

[video=youtube;ehYYr6Rxgas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYYr6Rxgas[/video]

Zombies might be a good bet:

[video=youtube;J9lh6RUUedw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9lh6RUUedw[/video]

However other contenders could be cyborg-ification or the use of nanotechnology to alter the brain. See one of the next posts for a talk given in the pentagon on that

Last edited:
Transhumanism. i'm just posting these to illustrate why with all these scary technologies around it is vital that we push back the power of the corporatocracy and ensure that there is transparency and accountability in our society:

[video=youtube;3nc2Tx4G3yQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nc2Tx4G3yQ[/video]

No you're wrong. i don't expect everyone to read it.

Everyone is at different stages of perception

There will be some people who realise that their government is treating the public as an enemy, there will be some people who are beginning to get a bit suspicious about what their government is upto with all the changes happening and then there will be some people who say ''what the hell are you talking about?''

The articles i've posted are for those who are beginning to question some of the changes they are seeing going on around them. They are not for the converted and they are not for the thick skulled, they are for those who are beginning to look for answers

Its not 'unsubstantiated', i posted interviews with ex NSA and ex military insiders as well as an article by the well respected war correspondant Chris Hedges

You post, like all conspiracy/alt-history aficionados unsubstantiated conjecture. Make no mistake about it.

Nanotechnology:

[video=youtube;WbmLXIcKVJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmLXIcKVJI[/video]

You post, like all conspiracy/alt-history aficionados unsubstantiated conjecture. Make no mistake about it.

I've posted about the NDAA, i've posted about drones used in the US, i've posted about surveillance of the internet for example the new supercomputer in Utah, i've posted about the government trying to disarm the public

What exactly is unsubstantiated about any of that?

I've posted about the NDAA, i've posted about drones used in the US, i've posted about surveillance of the internet for example the new supercomputer in Utah, i've posted about the government trying to disarm the public

What exactly is unsubstantiated about any of that?
The claims that you pack up along with the news. Its all good dude keep posting away this nonsense, i'm just gonna start reporting it for spam.

The claims that you pack up along with the news. Its all good dude keep posting away this nonsense, i'm just gonna start reporting it for spam.

You're being very vague

Why not give some examples?

Seems pretty much common sense to me. Animating dead, decayed cells and still having them in a dead state is nonsense.

A pathogen that turns alive humans into insane, bloodthirsty and mindless killers on the other hand...

Youre so closed minded. Must be a sensor.