Guess the Band | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Guess the Band

:m074: :congrats:

One of my favorite bands of all time. Some deductions from the above will be required, otherwise I'd make it too easy.

abeilles.gif
proxy.php

:m074: :congrats:
Knowing you like shoegaze I can get mbv from this with my strange logic. But that's probably going too far.

:pusheentail::waiting:
All I get so far is Cat Stevens and Cat Power, but neither of them fit the second emoji. Hmm.. Tom Waits?

1820.png
:rainbowheart: or maybe
1820.png
:<3: or even
1820.png
:laughing:, not sure which one to use. But let the alternatives make it easier.

I considered The Cure for this one, but I'm not sure. :hmmm:

It isn't The Cure.

But my favorite album by that band came out the same year as my favorite Cure album, I think ^^

Knowing you like shoegaze I can get mbv from this with my strange logic.

Haha, I think that strange logic is just what you need to follow - just another path ;) It's not MBV though from around the same time.

Hm. There's no cream anywhere, so not Creaming Jesus. Impaled Nazarene...Rotting Christ... no, the number or the formation must be significant. Silent Circle. Spiritual Front. Christopher Cross. Chris somethng... figuring out what it cannot be is just as fun as getting it :)

That's also a Jesus Chain but there's no Mary anywhere..

Hm. There's no cream anywhere, so not Creaming Jesus. Impaled Nazarene...Rotting Christ... no, the number or the formation must be significant. Silent Circle. Spiritual Front. Christopher Cross. Chris somethng... figuring out what it cannot be is just as fun as getting it :)

That's also a Jesus Chain but there's no Mary anywhere..

"Creaming Jesus" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You killed me!

So none of these are right, but you aren't that far with such interpretations as "silent circle" and "spiritual front". Think of Jesus as the name of a particular concept, and of contextual synonyms for "circle".

"Creaming Jesus" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You killed me!
The bands I mentioned are all real :). Creaming Jesus was a goth band, the next two black metal. Silent Circle and Christopher Cross were pop music and Spiritual Front is neofolk.

Sheena Ringo.. Faith No More....Brotherhood of Man. no.. Faith Ring, Faith Wheel. Believe in Tires. Salvation Hoop. Absolution Band. Redeemer Corona. Crucifixion Round. Halo Sacrifice. Faith Mafia. Mafia Doctrine. Creed Loop. Eucharist Plate. The Holy Hole. Sacred O. Manic Orbit Preachers. The Rolling Prophets. *sigh* :sweatsmile: I should do something else, maybe it'll come to me.