Governor Jesse Ventura | INFJ Forum

Governor Jesse Ventura

Dec 25, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
If you're familiar with him, what type of personality do you think Governor Jesse Ventura has?

I'm an INFJ type of dude, which I think plays a role in my question. I'm listening to Alex Jones on the radio and he has Governor Jesse Ventura on there. Jesse is my hero. I don't have many heroes, meaning I don't give that statement lightly. I think he's a slice of heaven. I love that guy.

INTJ. Even in the way he speaks. Very monotone.

lol, my parents named me Jesse Ventura after the guy, but I'm in no way similar to him, he can argue his way out of any situation, love seeing him use his rhetorical skills.

Jesse Ventura's finest moment:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXr-N5tJY8I"]YouTube- Torture Killer - No Time To Bleed[/ame]

JVs type

I would have guessed ENTJ.

I was so disgusted with the choices between tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum in the past elections, all bought and paid for by the New World Order anyway, that I wrote in Jesse for President in the last two elections. I may have wasted my vote, but at least I could look at myself in the mirror.

I've read two of his books and agreed with all of his positions except one, which is a record for me, in agreeing with someone in politics. I do not think the public schools are salvageable, and he loves them. Tenure has got to go, and there is no way to get rid of it with such strong unions. I want vouchers and competition, which will restore discipline and higher expectations and stop the dumbing-down slide we are in now.

I was upset by the short-lived conspiracy show he had on TV. He seemed so surprised by all the things that most of us following the NWO have known about for years. My husband changed his mind about Jesse after seeing that show, and no longer thinks he's very smart. It made me sad, since I had idolized him. They should have given that show to Alex Jones instead, since he is up to date on the NWO.

klutzo

I don't know what type he is, but he sure was entertaining as a governor! And despite some of his political faux pas ("St Paul was designed by a bunch of drunken Irishmen"), he was better than T-Paw, imho. Mark Dayton for MN governor!!

I don't know what type he is, but he sure was entertaining as a governor! And despite some of his political faux pas ("St Paul was designed by a bunch of drunken Irishmen"), he was better than T-Paw, imho. Mark Dayton for MN governor!!

As a fellow Minnesotan I agree.
It is really a shame he let his ego cloud his thinking.
Towards the end he acted like a pouting child that didn't get his way.
Remember when he wouldn't talk to the media, and would stand at the podium during a press conference while someone else spoke for him?

I'm leaning towards Mark Dayton myself.

Last edited:
As a fellow Minnesotan I agree.
It is really a shame he let his ego cloud his thinking.
Towards the end he acted like a pouting child that didn't get his way.
Remember when he wouldn't talk to the media, and would stand at the podium during a press conference while someone else spoke for him?

I'm leaning towards Mark Dayton myself.

Yeah, toward the end he started to go downhill. He had some good ideas, but not the best way of going about implementing them.... :)

Matt Entenza seems pretty good too, but I just don't think he's as strong a candidate against the GOP.

I would have guessed ENTJ.

I may have wasted my vote, but at least I could look at myself in the mirror.

Tenure has got to go, and there is no way to get rid of it with such strong unions.

I was upset by the short-lived conspiracy show he had on TV. My husband changed his mind about Jesse after seeing that show, and no longer thinks he's very smart.

They should have given that show to Alex Jones instead, since he is up to date on the NWO.

klutzo

I say ENTJ also.

I've never heard ending the status of tenure being discussed, that is plumb interesting.

His show still lives. It will be airing it's second season in January, I believe.

For some reason, the show is TOO cheesy, I'm not sure why, but it has an air of dumb-down or silliness to it, hence you're husband thinking he's not very smart. I think he's smart because I've seen youtube clips where he owns people, from Fox News anchors to guests on Larry King Live, in debates. He does awesome interviews on Howard Stern.

Ventura got the show and not Jones because he is more mainstream, better known, but I agree, Alex would rock the television off people's shelves if he had a show.

I say ENTJ also.

I've never heard ending the status of tenure being discussed, that is plumb interesting.

Oh, there are lots of stories.
Like the time his son had a kegger party at the historic Governor's Mansion and antique furnishings got damaged in the process.
When the media found out and reported it, Jesse claimed the media had it out for his family.

Does anyone else think he's an estp? He seems a tad more defensive of his feelings than an entj would.