good will hunting

Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
wow.. just watched this show..just wow..

made me come the closest to crying in a long long time. even beat my recent nearest lol

i think many of us will be able to relate to Will Hunting the main character.

good show.
easily one of the best I've seen, apart from dps;)

Yes, this film is good. I'm amazed by his talent and genius. The ability to look at a painting and tell so much about the painter - that was classic. Does anyone have this ability? Hmm.

"Hey, d'you like apples?"

"What?"

"I said, do you like apples."

"Uhh..."

*Slap* "How d'you like *them* apples?"

:D Classic. I love that movie. Will seemed like a classic INTJ/INFJ to me.

That was a great movie.

I think one of my favourite lines was "i've gotta go see about a girl" :D

I have a really bad memory for movies but I do remember I really liked this movie even though I don't remember what it was about. Was Will a character with a disability... hidden genius or something? Now I want to watch it again.

I have a really bad memory for movies but I do remember I really liked this movie even though I don't remember what it was about. Was Will a character with a disability... hidden genius or something? Now I want to watch it again.

yeah he was a hidden genuis haha I think an INFJ or INTJ too like arby said haha personally I'm leaning more towards INFJ hehe

I love this movie too. :) Actually the guy reminded me of my little brother for some reason. Not that my brother is a math whiz, but he's talented, especially in art, and his personality makes it so hard for anyone to get too close. Thanks for sharing this great movie!

If anything, the movie serves to remind me how unidentifiable people of certain MBTI families are based on surface criteria. To his friends, Will was probably much more ESFP/ESTP. It's great writing.

It's a liiiiittle faaar-fetched, when you think years later again about it, but there are important truths and overall is always great inspiration to watch. I really enjoy the fact that at some point Will turns the table around and he also helps his doctor to improve. It's never one directional in real life, indeed. Nobody is perfect enough to "help" others, it's always mutual.

Will - INTJ
Doctor - ENFP

Attachments

• good_will_hunting.jpg
    good_will_hunting.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I was so proud of Boston!!!

Welcome to 1997! :D