Good bye Shai Gar | INFJ Forum

Good bye Shai Gar

Do you miss Shai Gar?

• Yes, how can we go on without him?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I will not express my feelings because it is just a trick and he will ban me.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
I've had some concerns passed to me by members that I am somehow targeting Shai Gar and celebrating his departure.

This is not the case. It was a very unfortunate loss for the forums to see Shai Gar depart and I would never want anyone to think that I am advocating any sort of celebration for ANY member who leaves.

The deletion of any non-bot member's account is saddening.

So, to prove that I am not bullying Shai Gar's absence and can completely honor it, this is the Shai Gar grieving thread.

If you want to post anything about Shai Gar, post it here. This way, all of the thoughts can remain in one respectful place rather than derailing other threads.

I propose that we all leave a good bye message to Shai Gar on this publicly accessible page.

Let me begin

To Shai Gar I bid adieu
Many of us will miss you
If this forum can last
as long as it's past
I wonder if it will say Shai who?

Last edited:
Something tells me you're going to get into trouble for starting this thread. Bon chance!

Good bye rash decision making mind, I'm most certain your threads will be sorely missed.

I actually found Shai amusing.
It's not like I supported all his decisions, because I found BenW and Patrick funny guys, but meh.

Edit: Oh alright, I just thought you could interpret it in multiple ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will miss your interpretations of classic disney songs in infj chat, take care sir shai.

I doubt that. The staff are not nazis.

He's gotten infracted for starting a similar thread months back. I think he probably knew what I meant, and it had nothing to do with nazis.

Unconfirmed sources claim people do exist under some fleshy form, when not participating in the INFJ forum. While I have my doubts about that, I hope our friends are still with us, somewhere out there.

Another rumor is that people who have deleted their accounts could re-register anytime and post freely in the INFJ forum.

Reactions: Gaze and acd
Unconfirmed sources claim people do exist under some fleshy form, when not participating in the INFJ forum. While I have my doubts about that, I hope our friends are still with us, somewhere out there.

:m077:

Reactions: invisible
He will be back.

terminator-2-judgement-day-arnold.jpg

Turns out you really are a punk ass , just like I thought.

Take care Shai Gar.

Reactions: Bird
Bye, I'll miss you.

Best wishes for all your future aspirations and endeavours!