Good bye Shai Gar | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Good bye Shai Gar

Do you miss Shai Gar?

• Yes, how can we go on without him?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I will not express my feelings because it is just a trick and he will ban me.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
So, correct me if I am wrong but that was 7, (SEVEN!) farewells. piss poor for all that he did for us.

Last edited:
I don't buy it. He has done this before. If you have been here long enough to see the pattern I am not surprised. I am offended that he left. If he cared about this forum as a whole and the health of it he would have never shown any part of his penis. I don't care that he did. But I see it as him bailing on us. He did not have to delete his account. I have made rash decisions in the past that I am sorry for. I never thought I would get a infraction but I did. He thought he was not going to get yelled at I bet. This whole thing reeks of BS to me and I hope Shai reconsiders being so rash.

I have a lot of people I talk too on this site and I consider them friends and I don't want to bail on my friends. We all need to consider how we affect others on the forums. Our points of view are very different because of the diversity of the members. We come from very different backgrounds and getting offended seems easier to do when we do not understand where others are coming from. I consider Shai a friend hell I started a thank you Shai Gar thread the last time he was leaving. I can only do so much when he chooses to use poor judgment posting photos of his penis. Hell even the Chili Peppers used socks...

I find it ironic that you essentially banned yourself by deleting your own account. I mean, who does that? That's like giving yourself a wedgie.

Learn to be a little more Machiavellian, and a little more cautious. Don't trust someone with everything just because you think they're your friend. Only then will you be able to have a real empire.

With that said, farewell, my former king. May you have success in new lands beyond the borders of INFJ Forums.

[mods]

I merged Slant's earlier grieving thread with this one 'cause she only had one post and this was a related topic. Carry on. [/mods]

So, correct me if I am wrong but that was 7, (SEVEN!) farewells. piss poor for all that he did for us.

7 people who believe he's going to stay gone, I'm not among them.

Last edited:
Oh, no.
I definitely don't think he's going to stay gone.
I was obliging another's whim.

Thank you for starting the forums :wave:

Shai Gar,
I don't think that you and I have ever actually interacted, but I have always enjoyed your posts. I'll miss you here.

That said, my opinion of the whole situation is posted on my own page, as there was really nowhere else for it go. Things should never have gotten this far, and to be blunt, the fact that the situation even became a "situation" bothers me.

Shai Gar i'm eternally grateful to you for starting these forums, and if you really are gone for good, i'll miss you. you were funny and creative, a little crude and eccentric at times, but that was part of your charm. Always original. Your poetry was beautiful, I wish i'd read more of it while you were here. I hope wherever life takes you from here on out, you'll be happy.

Reactions: waterbaby
well it's been a week, any sightings?

Big baby.

Reactions: the
Big baby.
Seconded.
Poor judgement and the inability to take responsibility for being a crass ass. Not everyone wants to see your wanker.
Sha la la la hey hey hey Gooodbyeee!
And that's my happy kick in the pants send off.

Reactions: the
Good Day.