Girls turn into women | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Girls turn into women

Long hair doesnt need a style.

If you don't style long hair you're going to spend the rest of your life not knowing where you're going.

Short hair is infinitely easier to deal with.

Reactions: slant
Ive never had a hairstyle. It just grows out of scalp. I used to dye it crazy colours when I was younger but I got over that because I hated the maintenance and effort. I just dont have time to 'do' my hair because Im so busy. My hair is very long because I forget to cut it. Im very boring when it comes to appearance and style. I like clean and low maintenance everything.

I like long hair bacuse it gives me protection from the elements in summer and winter and its fun to play with.

I love long hair in men. I find it sexy and natural, its fun to play with and tangle your fingers in. Why do so many men cut their hair?

Reactions: jyrffw54
I love long hair in men. I find it sexy and natural, its fun to play with and tangle your fingers in. Why do so many men cut their hair?

They usually make us, one way or the other...

I had hair down to my shoulders a few years ago until I got my current job and they made me cut it short...

I hate having short hair… :m067:

They usually make us, one way or the other...

I had hair down to my shoulders a few years ago until I got my current job and they made me cut it short...

I hate having short hair… :m067:

How dare they! Its none of their business how long anyone's hair is. Society concerns itself over the most pointless and irelavant things. Dont worry your hair will grow back

Why do girls with long hair want to cut it all off and have ugly short hair? Is it some sort of milestone for growing up?

The probably do it because they are tired of taking care of its length for guys like you.

Reactions: bionic
How dare they! Its none of their business how long anyone's hair is. Society concerns itself over the most pointless and irelavant things. Dont worry your hair will grow back

Lol. It's lame.

It’s just considered polite or formal. Same way a lady is supposed to wear makeup or whatever. A guy is supposed to have short hair or else he is considered… Idk weird I guess. It’s dumb but what are you going to do…

Society sucks, nothing new there… :m058:

The probably do it because they are tired of taking care of its length for guys like you.

Oh, good attempt a a zinger.

I just dont get why women want to cut it short, unless they just want to complain about how they miss it being long. Women do like to complain so that could be a viable option.

When I cut my hair (now it's a low afro), some people asked when I would grow it back. But I doubt I will. It's too much work to manage it. When it was longer (shoulder length), I had to perm it because my hair was very thick and kinky (texture). And maintenance would cause more money. With my hair low, it takes me 5 minutes to brush through it and head out the door. As long as I keep it neat, it looks fine. I also think it fits my face better.

Last edited:
The shortest I've had it is to my shoulders and the longest is down to my butt. Personally, I like having it to my shoulders or mid-shoulders because it's easier to manage. My hair is naturally thick and curly so I get tangles really easily if I don't cut my hair every 2-4 months. Plus I love layers in my hair (helps keep it from looking too heavy around my face/keeps it manageable) so I rather have short, healthy, shiny hair.

Until I was 20, I had Hair just past my shoulders, but it was very unhealthy and kept breaking off, due to my step-mom relaxing my hair for 11 years. I took matters into my own hands and went through with the big chop; I was ready to embrace my natural hair texture and put a stop to putting dangerous chemicals in my hair just so that it could be straight. It was a hard decision to make, but what really woke me up was a girl in my choir asking me why I relaxed, and when I told her why, she asked me, "wouldn't you rather have thick long curly, soft hair, than thin, short "white people" hair"?"

It's been about 10 months since I did the Big chop, and now my hair is about the original length before I went through with it. I think that says something.

Reactions: bionic and Gaze
"wouldn't you rather have thick long curly, soft hair, than thin, short "white people" hair"?"

True this! I'm lucky that my white side is more Mediterranean so they still have long, thick hair but it's still very important to just let your hair be free sometimes. She was right though, chemicals reallyyy destroy your hair in the long run... even using a curling iron or straightening iron without protectant can be damaging.

"White people hair?"
White people have different hair textures as well...
I'm Irish and basically just Eastern European and my hair is very thick, heavy, and wavy...
My aunt and uncle have course curly hair..
But my mom does have very thin straight "white people" hair..
lol.

"White people hair?"
White people have different hair textures as well...
I'm Irish and basically anything Eastern European and my hair is very thick, heavy, and wavy...
But my mom does have very thin straight hair..

You are right [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION], they do. I have seen everything from the straightest 1A (stick straight) to curliest 4B (relatively kinky). My mother is white, native American, and Italian and she has thick 2A hair (wavy)

No way a man can explain why a woman cuts her hair. I have watched them cut it and cry about cutting it, cut it and go into depression, cut it and act younger, cut it because they are depressed, cut it for cancer, cut it to make someone mad or to get even with someone, countless other reasons, and for no reason at all.
Almost.......cut my hair.

Reactions: #@&5&49
....I'll just counter this with questions;

Any guys here wear long hairs?
Why yes, or why not?

I just dont get why women want to cut it short, unless they just want to complain about how they miss it being long. Women do like to complain so that could be a viable option.

... because the filthy sensor in you only sees short hair and no reason will make you satisfied. They do it for themselves, not for everyone else. Does that make sense?

... because the filthy sensor in you only sees short hair and no reason will make you satisfied. They do it for themselves, not for everyone else. Does that make sense?

As a sentence it makes sense even though it doesn't start with a capital letter. Unfortunately it is incorrect, there is an answer that will satisfy.

....I'll just counter this with questions;

Any guys here wear long hairs?
Why yes, or why not?

I'd like to but the army makes me keep it short.