Girls turn into women | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Girls turn into women

Have to add something. Some young women cut their hair short because they are awesome. Saw someone this afternoon with short, almost white hair that was a knockout.

As a sentence it makes sense even though it doesn't start with a capital letter. Unfortunately it is incorrect, there is an answer that will satisfy.

Heil Grammar Police!!! Perhaps they have an aversion to men in suits?

And why would that be?

They say its for the gas mask but its a lie. Certain groups get to wear long hair and a beard and the gas mask mysteriously works just fine for them.

....I'll just counter this with questions;

Any guys here wear long hairs?
Why yes, or why not?

I don't have long hair, never really have (bit shaggy at points perhaps.) I find customers seem to respond to me better with a real short cut and I generally think it looks more clean cut.

They say its for the gas mask but its a lie. Certain groups get to wear long hair and a beard and the gas mask mysteriously works just fine for them.

Maybe they've got bigger masks?
Why would gas masks unable to work with long hairs? o_O;

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] : it does work the same for women too, isn't it? :)

I don't have long hair, never really have (bit shaggy at points perhaps.) I find customers seem to respond to me better with a real short cut and I generally think it looks more clean cut.

Ah see, now this is a "male" response. Practicality! Not in any way saying that is a bad thing or anything. It just seems most males would probably have a practical/logical reason for keeping their hair the way it is. With women, practical might come into the picture, but probably not as much. I think most women have their hair the way they do just because they like it that way, no other reason really required.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Ah see, now this is a "male" response. Practicality! Not in any way saying that is a bad thing or anything. It just seems most males would probably have a practical/logical reason for keeping their hair the way it is. With women, practical might come into the picture, but probably not as much. I think most women have their hair the way they do just because they like it that way, no other reason really required.

Sexist.

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] : it does work the same for women too, isn't it? :)

Well, not exactly because long is the societal "norm" for women while short is the societal "norm" for men. If I was a woman I would likely wear my hair long for similar reasons as to why I have it short now.

Perhaps so, I admit I am quite biased on this subject as short hair on women is such a major turn off for me. (talking about the pixie cut thing here, not shoulder length or anything like that.)

Have you ever seen long hair after sailing in 25 knots of wind for three hours. It isn't pretty and it doesn't even resemble hair. Birds were circling me trying to nest in it! I go back and forth between long and short hair. Long hair takes A LOT more time to care for. Here's a tip for you fellas with girlfriends or wives with long hair. Offer to wash and brush it for her, you'll score all kinds of points for that, PLUS, you'll learn what it really takes to take care of long hair.