Georgia Guidestones, Entry 1 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Georgia Guidestones, Entry 1

Granite has been tried through millions of years? Yes and it doesnt fair well. Just ask the blue ridge Mountains that were once as tall as the rockies.

I dont suspect the writting on the walls ha! I dont suspect the writting on those granite slabs will be legible after 4000 or perhaps less years.

Well for structures that are 400 million years old the blue ridge mountains are doing well to still be with us...i'd like to see plastic last 400 million years

I doubt it would need 4000 years after a catastrophe for people to find the guidestones, but egyptian carvings have lasted that long so i'd expect writing in granite to last much longer than 4000 years

Well for structures that are 400 million years old the blue ridge mountains are doing well to still be with us...i'd like to see plastic last 400 million years

I doubt it would need 4000 years after a catastrophe for people to find the guidestones, but egyptian carvings have lasted that long so i'd expect writing in granite to last much longer than 4000 years
Covered out of the elements carvings. Also located in an arid desert. This granite is in the rain, sun, ice and wind.

The point being sure in 4000 years they might still be standing but I doubt they will be readable.

Covered out of the elements carvings. Also located in an arid desert. This granite is in the rain, sun, ice and wind.

The point being sure in 4000 years they might still be standing but I doubt they will be readable.

Well what sort of catastrophe would peel humanity back from that territory for 4000 years?

Nuclear radiation...but apart from that...

Well what sort of catastrophe would peel humanity back from that territory for 4000 years?

Nuclear radiation...but apart from that...

Super volcano.
But yeah I agree. Why the monument? And the idea of only 500 million people? Who oversees that? And if someone is going to oversee it, why would they need a stone structure to tell them what they should do? Anyone who is using a monument to as instructions doesnt have any other technology to learn from. If thats true they dont have the ability to communicate with the rest of the world and even if they did, whose going to implement the ideas on the structure?

Nothing about it makes rational sense.

Super volcano.
But yeah I agree. Why the monument? And the idea of only 500 million people? Who oversees that? And if someone is going to oversee it, why would they need a stone structure to tell them what they should do? Anyone who is using a monument to as instructions doesnt have any other technology to learn from. If thats true they dont have the ability to communicate with the rest of the world and even if they did, whose going to implement the ideas on the structure?

Nothing about it makes rational sense.

Yeah some maps show large areas of the US being flooded after the super volcano in yellowstone goes off. Granite would probably preserve well under water!

It doesn't make sense unless it is being used to send signals to layers of the hierarchy

or

it is intended for future survivors of a catastrophe

The 2014 date being put onto the block about controlling the population is very ominous especially with certain crises ratcheting up

Firstly we have ebola and alongside that the announcement that a US scientist has created a deadly virus that is able to bypass the human immune system

Then there is the war about to kick off in the middle east. This is particularly alarming because of a series of mutual defence pacts that have been made between syria, china, russia and iran

If one of those countries is attacked the others must come to its defence which is the same set of circumstances which kicked of the first world war

One thing the stones definately do is unsettle people and perhaps thats part of it

I get all that. But 1) what future generation would use this monument as a guide of how to build society? "Oh hey I just found this monument, lets do what it says because Im not doing anything else". Example tomorrow we find writting under Stone Henge that says "Thou shall cultivate rabbits and worship them as gods" Who is going to do that? Maybe a couple of fringe groups but not many others. 2) its assuming a future generation would have any better ability to control world affairs than we do now. 3) communication with future elitists? They would have access to this information in other ways if they really were so powerful.

Doesnt add.

One thing the stones definately do is unsettle people and perhaps thats part of it

Like the doomsday clock. I think this if anything is closer to the truth.

I get all that. But 1) what future generation would use this monument as a guide of how to build society. "Oh hey I just found this monument, lets do what it says because Im not doing anything else". Example tomorrow we find writting under stone Henge that says "Thou shall cultivate rabbjts and worship them as gods" Who is going to do that?

Well that would be particularly strange seeing as rabbits are not native to britain and were introduced here by the normans in 1066 as a farmable food source

We know of previous catastrophe events

Some people speak of pole flips and such like

Some people like Graham hancock believe that many of the worlds 'ancient' monuments are in fact much older dating to over 30,000 years old

Under his theory at the end of the ice age the seas rose which swamped many cities as cities are often built by the sea

Some people believe we are due a new ice age

Maybe a couple of fringe groups but not many others. 2) its assuming a future generation would have any better ability to control world affairs than we do now. 3) communication with future elitists? They would ha e access to this information in other ways if they really were so powerful.

Doesnt add.

Perhaps they do have other time capsule type things dotted about the place

Either way...the 2014 thing is a message so lets presume the stones are for communicating something to people now...we are being told that this year is significant for some reason...and we only have 3 months left of it

:eek:

Like the doomsday clock. I think this if anything is closer to the truth.

Well some people say that they feed off us energetically...especially fear....but thats going deeper into the rabbit hole!