Gemini/INFJ what does this mean? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Gemini/INFJ what does this mean?

A curious disposition, one finds ideas, knowledge, news, information, data very exciting and is constantly looking for more. Sometimes people have a youthful appearance throughout their lives with this ascendant. It indirectly means people with this placement are attracted to Sagittarius (mainly) sun people and a few other things. More here.
The ascendant generally describes one's appearance and mannerisms though and what people think of the person before getting to know them well - it kind of a mask/persona.

Reactions: Free and Ginny
A curious disposition, one finds ideas, knowledge, news, information, data very exciting and is constantly looking for more.
Kinda goes along with coming across as ENFP, don't you think? :D

Reactions: Free
Kinda goes along with coming across as ENFP, don't you think? :D

You know what an ENFP is like better than I do so if it matches then yes it does. However one point - Gemini is an extroverted sign (all odd signs are, the even ones are introverted naturally) so yes it would give an "E" appearance. Then you have your NF core and that really could lead to the mistype.

Reactions: Free and Ginny
I am a true gemini-gemini. And an INFJ. I feel like a shouldn't excist sometimes. Like I'm way out of left field. This past year I've learned so much about my self. I have been paying close attention to my actions and reactions towards life after the fact. And I came to realize there is no end to my random deep methodic persona. I mean I can't even figure my self out. I feel like I have no clue who I am. Is any body in my same situation??
Honestly yes I am and I feel exactly the same way it seems like just when I start to figure something and get it on lock there's more I'm an INFJ / GEMINI/STARSEED/CHOSEN /HEYOKA with multiple past lives from multiple different planets . And maybe hard ro believe and I agree it was hard for me to believe so obviously as a Gemini and an INFJ I had to cut everyone out of my life and go solo so I can figure out what it all means and had alot to process and yup I AM what I AM and it actually all makes sense why I'm so weird and know so much more than what I should from just this life. I know things I've never studied I get visions when people speak or gonna do something and just know how it's gonna turn out . I feel as if I'm alone when I'm not but I really am cuz nobody is like me at all or sees what I see or experiences what I do or knows what I know or can even click with me on my level . Some people get around me and I can feel there emotions so deep they can have the most convincing smile and front that everyone else believes but i just know that it's fake and there either a con artist or they are really hurt deep inside. I honestly felt like Noone else knew but I guess there a few of us out there

I’m fairly new to astrology, but my birth chart readings have been pretty spot on.

I’m an Aquarius with Cancer moon, an ENFP, a 9 numerology lifepath, and a 6w5 enneagram.

Ironically, every single one of those lead to being a humanitarian. :)

Reactions: aeon and Wyote