Gemini/INFJ what does this mean? | INFJ Forum

Gemini/INFJ what does this mean?

Delicio

Jul 24, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
INFJ
I am a true gemini-gemini. And an INFJ. I feel like a shouldn't excist sometimes. Like I'm way out of left field. This past year I've learned so much about my self. I have been paying close attention to my actions and reactions towards life after the fact. And I came to realize there is no end to my random deep methodic persona. I mean I can't even figure my self out. I feel like I have no clue who I am. Is any body in my same situation??

Reactions: Kristie
I'm a gemini too. Which means that I was born between the 20th of May and June the 21st. Nothing else. Astrology was made up by people who thought that the stars were monsters hiding in the sky, and that they were to be feared.

We are weird because we think in other ways than most people. I encourage you to read up on the functions of MBTI to figure out exactly why. That way you can figure out how you differ from the other types, and how you can get a better understanding in life.

one step ahead of you bro, ive never read up on other types though just my own.

It means you're an INFJ who happened to be born between the 20th May and 21st June.

I personally do not subscribe to astrology. I believe astrology is basically just another religion trying to provide answers from nothing. I am not putting you down for believing it is a relevant study. I would suggest to you that science can provide more answers and it can. The problem is, science cant provide ALL the answers.

I think that over time you will figure yourself out. Maybe all you are, maybe all any of us are, different sides of the same stone.

Pursue happiness and that which makes you happy.

It probably just means you have a lot more ahead of you in life, a lot more to learn and to experience. Most people aren't sure who they are at the age of 40 nowadays..

I'm a Pisces (the only Gemini I have is my MC) and I'm an INFJ. Geminis do have a quick-thinking brain, but they are known to prefer to have more breadth of knowledge than depth of knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if you had quite a bit of water in your chart to give your Gemini side the deep-thinking intuition found in INFJs. Still, since INFJs are aloof thinkers, the air signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) make a lot of sense here.

I'm still figuring everything out too; that's why I love looking up different psychometric mediums (MBTIs, astrology, enneagrams, etc.) and trying to connect them all to figure myself out a little better!!

If there are two things I try to avoid pairing together, it's MBTI and astrology. In actuality, most of the INFJs I know IRL (myself included) are Taureans . Most Pisceans I meet are INFP, and ,most Aquarians I know are ISTJ or ENXP. I only know maybe 1 or 2 INFJ Geminis. Most of the Geminis that I encounter are ENXJ, but it can vary greatly.

I'm Gemini too but I don't really think it matters........why do you think is wrong about it for you? I mean I think astrology is cool to think about and I'm not particularly a skeptic, but if my zodiac sign seemed "wrong" I wouldn't stress about it.

I am an INFJ Gemini and I so resonated with what you wrote, it's not even funny! I just went through the effort of creating an account on this site just so I could respond and say hi! God, it feels good to not be alone in this insanity. Sometimes I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. I actually have a blog where I closely take apart my behaviour and attempt to understand everything that has gone into making me who I am. I'm also an actor. It's slightly obsessive.

astrology is a theory of personality based on pictures of fantastical beasts that people imagined in the sky before they knew what stars were. galen's theory of bodily humours was killed by science long ago, but for some reason astrology has so much cultural weight that it probably warps the personalities of children so that they really do conform to what it says they should. if i had a child, id protect it from this stuff as long as i could. :yuck:

Reactions: acd
Don't get attached to the combination. Out of billions of people on the planet many of them will share your MBTI and your Astrology sign. I am also a Gemini. I read up on it quite a bit on my path to self discovery and remarkably fit all of the traits - moreso the negative traits than the positive ones.

I don't place much stock in typology nor do I place much in astrology. They can be guides to bring you awareness to things about yourself you may otherwise not be aware of but in terms of some kind of cosmic significance of being both, there is none.

Reactions: ESC2367
What.. what??? What?!?! This isn't a thing! Ok kids, astrology has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON! I mean come on! I have met people like this, they put so much merit into those damn horoscopes and claim to death they are this thing. You know what happened though? They have me the paper to read them their horoscope and I read them the wrong one, not on purpose! And they go, "Oh jeez, that explains a lot." They took it, rolled it around in their head, and applied it to their life. When they grabbed the paper and look at it themselves to study it they told me I read the wrong one. They had literally spent 30 minutes of their life applying this idea to themselves both of us unknowing that it wasn't even their sign. Do you understand that this happens ALL the time?? The damn stars don't have a say in who you are going to be as a person! What?!! Gah! You were born in whatever month because you're parents decided to fuck 9 months earlier! Or the pregnancy fucked up because your mother -and father- weren't treating their bodies well whether it be stress or substances. It has nothing... I don't even... this kind of thinking is crazy to me. I'm done. *washes hands of subject* That's fucking crazy. Go study MBTI and watch people and figure out the stupid little things that they do which completely line up with basic personality types and go do that. Waste your time on the fucking stars like it's a god damn thing ordained by who, by who?!?!?! Fuck!

I am a true gemini-gemini. And an INFJ. I feel like a shouldn't excist sometimes. Like I'm way out of left field. This past year I've learned so much about my self. I have been paying close attention to my actions and reactions towards life after the fact. And I came to realize there is no end to my random deep methodic persona. I mean I can't even figure my self out. I feel like I have no clue who I am. Is any body in my same situation??

Just being a gemini is not enough. Is gemini your sun and moon sign? What other planets do you have in your first house? because that will tell you a lot about your identity and feeling lost. I am a libra sun with gemini moon but I have ketu (planet of separation and confusion in vedic castrology) in my 1st house which rules personal identity and this gives the native a feeling of loss of identity and spending their lifetime rediscovering themselves and this is an ongoing process. It helps if you consciously and purposefully take on this journey. If you study astrology it can give you much more deeper information than MBTI. MBTI will only give you a baseline of your personality characteristics but how they manifest in your life and how you deal with can be seen from astrology.

Since you gave limited information and intuitively reading your post I can tell that there are probably layers within yourself that needs to be acknowledged and accepted into your identity. Whenever we cannot see or aware of a part that exist within us; it creates a feeling of not knowing and being confused. Just means you gotta dig deeper to find what's going on. If you only focus on the surface symptoms of confusion and feeling lost you are missing the point. The best way to feel like we know ourselves and control our lives is to simply study yourself but also accept everything that is there. being fragmented leads to confusion, depression and anxiety and overall low self esteem.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Hi I am also an infj gemini but is any one else an earth tiger as well

What is an earth tiger?
Chinese Astrology, governed by the moon and not the sun. The elements refer to different year placements for the sign.

I'm a 31 y/o Male - Gemini and INFJ - @Delicio - I believe I understand what you're saying and I myself sometimes have felt like I was not cut out or meant for this world. INFJ, we are deep people. It can be a hell of a journey to understanding yourself, nevermind "who you are". I personally have no idea "who I am", but I believe I do understand myself greatly. I may be a bit older than you, or not, but I have had a lot of time to think and boy do I do a hell of a lot of thinking. I'm glad forums or a place like this exists. I don't feel as alone out there.

Reactions: Littlelissa