Gemini/INFJ what does this mean? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Gemini/INFJ what does this mean?

I am a true gemini-gemini. And an INFJ. I feel like a shouldn't excist sometimes. Like I'm way out of left field. This past year I've learned so much about my self. I have been paying close attention to my actions and reactions towards life after the fact. And I came to realize there is no end to my random deep methodic persona. I mean I can't even figure my self out. I feel like I have no clue who I am. Is any body in my same situation??

Yes, it's like you took the words right out of me :)

Reactions: Free
It means everything because everything is made up

I'm Aries, which suits me perfectly. I rush into the future, I'm a leader type, I'm an alpha.... yeah. No. But hey, my ascendant is Gemini.

Yes. And no.

Neutral monist spotted! :p

Also MBTI
31655452_1678004675644438_7812975682463465472_n.jpg

Probably mostly what @Wyote posted.

I'm a Capricorn (Sun/Moon/Mercury/Asc) INFJ and know other INFJs who are Aries, Cancer, Leo and Pisces and maybe forgetting a few. In short, the sun sign means very little, much less than the INFJ designation. Now taking someone's complete chart and checking for fire placements will show you if N(i) is present but I don't want to hijack the thread so will end this here.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
Forgetting about the MBTI type for a second, what does it mean if you're a Gemini ascendant? Does it even matter much?

Reactions: Free