Gay forum members | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Gay forum members

Italian :), I been accused of having so..
You should do a vid in Italian!

(and it must be awesome to be able to watch The Godfather and understand what they're saying without subtitles)

No, I do not believe I am stereotypically gay, in fact I cannot stand flamers as I believe they are really trying to change who they are and denying themselves, I could be friends with them but would not consider getting in a relationship one. I do not believe it is accurate to describe all gays to be like this, in fact this has brought many misconceptions against the gay community, in the end we choose who we are. I personally have a lot of feminine personality traits which are decided by SOCIETY, anybody could have them, its just that stereotypes have always prevailed among society, it really is quite sad. Take for example the INFJ personality, many traits are not particularly considered masculine so this often brings a lot of straight INFJ males to be stereotypically called gay and this brings many to believe that a gay guy has to be feminine, this is not the case. Personality is unique to every individual and has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

The lines I bolded seem to contradict. Could you please clairify?

The lines I bolded seem to contradict. Could you please clairify?

Hmm, Ahh I did not worded that correctly sorry.I meant to say that I am not very fond of flamers as they are trying to force and change who they are yet I still respect that as I believe we all have the right to choose our personality...I was in a pretty bad mood that day and was not thinking clearly xD..