Game of Thrones (show) | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Game of Thrones (show)

My understanding is that the lord of light brought him back.
a9Eqk41g_700w_0.jpg

Hahaha
Was the night king being invulnerable some foreshadowing? Lolol that'd be hilarious if dany went full murder mode on him and he just kept getting back up.
GG No Re Dany

Are plotters posing as pantsers
Yeah, yeah they are.

I immediately wondered "Are Plotter typically J's and Pantser P's in MBTI?"

It seems like Js would be more likely to be plotters, yes, but not necessarily. I think if MBTI has pull it would depend on Intuitive vs Sensor and Feeler vs Thinker as well.

Can he die?

I think so because Beric died.

My understanding is that the lord of light brought him back. Other characters that have been revived have been in the series until they serve their purpose. I've been wondering if this is the case for Jon, and what's his purpose.

Thanks for the reminder that Jon hasn't served his purpose yet.

60496412_2397996397102790_8511776099997319168_o.jpg

60214004_10210992661333073_232287860185628672_n.jpg

There's a change.org petition for HBO to remake season 8 with different writers.

I was laughing until I saw about 300 people sign in the span of a minute.

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers?

On a scale of one to David & Dan, how hard have you fucked up today?
Ha! Imagine they made all this just a dream sequence Tyrion had... Or a greensight Bran had. Something. Bran... If you sit your ass there and warg out and don't do shit--this is what happens!

Ha! Imagine they made all this just a dream sequence Tyrion had... Or a greensight Bran had. Something. Bran... If you sit your ass there and warg out and don't do shit--this is what happens!

LOL @Gaze (who doesn't watch the show, btw) suggested they might pull a Dallas.

People would god damn riot.

I am angry about the fact that Jon and Tyrion both were wrong about Dany. They are usually never wrong about things, especially Tyrion. I am mad that he was blindly loyal to her and kept thinking she'd make the right choice. Ugh.

Reactions: Sandie33 and acd
And WTF about Cersei and Jamie??? I mean is that all???? Ugh I was so disgusted it went down like that. Nobody got the satisfaction of killing her??? Or maybe they are still alive...

Reactions: Sandie33 and acd
Do you think Cersei's death in a way satisfies the Valanqar Prophesy? Since it was Tyrion who instructed Jaime on how to escape and then dumbass Jaime who brought her down into the basement of a crumbling castle!

I am angry about the fact that Jon and Tyrion both were wrong about Dany. They are usually never wrong about things, especially Tyrion. I am mad that he was blindly loyal to her and kept thinking she'd make the right choice. Ugh.

And WTF about Cersei and Jamie??? I mean is that all???? Ugh I was so disgusted it went down like that. Nobody got the satisfaction of killing her??? Or maybe they are still alive...

It's a disappointing outcome, but with proper pacing and leading in line with proper characterization rather than backshadowing, it would have had more of an impact. There was just too many abrupt character and behavior turnarounds in the span of an episode and a half -- how could it have been anything else other than jarring?

Do you think Cersei's death in a way satisfies the Valanqar Prophesy? Since it was Tyrion who instructed Jaime on how to escape and then dumbass Jaime who brought her down into the basement of a crumbling castle!

The valonqar prophecy is strictly a book thing. It was never mentioned in the show.

The great tragedy illustrated by the Cersei and Jaime death scene is that their 'love' wasn't able to withstand the (literal) weight of the world... or Cersei's ambitions.

It's a disappointing outcome, but with proper pacing and leading in line with characterization rather than backshadowing, it would have had more of an impact. There was just too many abrupt character and behavior turnarounds in the span of an episode and a half -- how could it have been anything else other than jarring?
Yeah. why in the hell push that much into 6 frickin episodes. What were they thinking...

Reactions: Sandie33
Yeah. why in the hell push that much into 6 frickin episodes. What were they thinking...

More like three episodes. The first two were a meandering walk through the snows. The remaining three were two battles and one very special episode dedicated to unravelling everything.

Who knows what Sunday will bring (though I've read the spoilers. Hint: It's underwhelming).

More like three episodes. The first two were a meandering walk through the snows. The remaining three were two battles and one very special episode dedicated to unravelling everything.

Who knows what Sunday will bring (though I've read the spoilers. Hint: It's underwhelming).
Yeah, lol. Maybe we will be surprised? I doubt it... lol.