Food Allergies Around the World | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Food Allergies Around the World

Thanks for the link [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION].

I always feel utterly depressed when I watch videos like this BUT I’m NOT phased out by it all.

None of this is new information to me and it’s important to be able to distinguish between “healthy conspiracy” and “red herrings.” Yes, Barry Smith talks in depth about Kissinger and it’s a quote he uses frequently in all his talks. The blissfully ignorant need to be made aware – can’t believe the number of people who turn a deaf ear/blind eye to these things!

Here's a map that shows the different food allergies around the world.

http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/features/map-of-allergies-around-the-world

I never really considered that there might be substantial differences between countries.

I'm curious to know what you guys think might be causing it!

Cultural diet? Accessibility? Genetics?

Hmmm.... Gluten literally almost killed me. It was mostly by luck I found out that it was killing me. I personally ask why are so many people now being affected by food allergies andI think the answer is obvious. To much human tinkering with the food supply.

Hmmm.... Gluten literally almost killed me. It was mostly by luck I found out that it was killing me. I personally ask why are so many people now being affected by food allergies andI think the answer is obvious. To much human tinkering with the food supply.

Do you suppose gluten sensitivity could be due to the water supply? I've noticed a lot of my friends who have gluten sensitivity drink filtered tap water. Filtering tap water doesn't get rid of the high fluoride content, and fluroide is what is responsible for a lot of people's Underlying health problems, allergies and cancers.

Last edited:
Do you suppose gluten sensitivity could be due to the water supply? I've noticed a lot of my friends who have gluten sensitivity drink filtered tap water. Filtering tap water doesn't get rid of the high fluoride content, and fluroide is what is responsible for a lot of people's Underlying health problems, allergies and cancers.

Sure, it could be anything. No one knows enough about Gluten sensitivity at this point to say where it comes from or what causes it. All I know is that I literally experienced a hell I never could have imagined for 3 years of my life until I started eating gluten free. Now I am just messed up but dont feel like I could check out at any second as I used to. I literally would not wish what I went through on anyone, not even Hitler since he is used as a measurement of evil.

Fluoride is an interesting thing. Its basically been proven as a minimum to affect childrens IQ development for the negitive in a study done by Harvard University and yet, you dont hear about it in the news and there is no big drive to remove it from the water system. And funnily they say Fluoride treatment of the water is to prevent tooth decay and yet, there is no valid proof it has ANY effect on it at all.

Sure, it could be anything. No one knows enough about Gluten sensitivity at this point to say where it comes from or what causes it. All I know is that I literally experienced a hell I never could have imagined for 3 years of my life until I started eating gluten free. Now I am just messed up but dont feel like I could check out at any second as I used to. I literally would not wish what I went through on anyone, not even Hitler since he is used as a measurement of evil.

Fluoride is an interesting thing. Its basically been proven as a minimum to affect childrens IQ development for the negitive in a study done by Harvard University and yet, you dont hear about it in the news and there is no big drive to remove it from the water system. And funnily they say Fluoride treatment of the water is to prevent tooth decay and yet, there is no valid proof it has ANY effect on it at all.

Fluoride, to my knowledge, is actually a hazardous waste material used in defense systems. Fluoride also shrinks and destroys the pineal gland in your brain, hence limiting the production of melatonin in your body. There is a wealth of information on fluoride, however, the mainstream media doesn't seem to report on it because it is really another methodology of keeping people complacent.