Flirting | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Flirting

Thanks guys, your advice is great.

I'm still trying to type him; but he seems to be an istj. I don't know him well and we only see each other at the gym. Therefore, oh, mermaid, looking my best is very difficult, (although I've heard that guys tend to find women pretty attractive while they are working out).

We took many classes together last year and had mutual interest in each other but both being quite shy, nothing came of it. Just recently he approached me at the gym and asked me about classes and such, we laughed, made great eye contact, and I only stumbled my words once. Eye contact with him is not a problem; we both have very intense gazes but it doesn't seem to phase either of us (minus any blushing that I can't control). Alcyone you give great advice even if some of it is outside my small comfort zone. I've decided to approach him when I see him and ask about a class I am interested that I know he has taken. Oh, and to make him feel useful, maybe ask him if he knows how to fix my headphones for my mp3 player? Then we may get on the topic of music. Good transition?

I just hope I don't chicken out. I do that.

Oh exciting ^ good luck, let us know how it goes :D

Therefore, oh, mermaid, looking my best is very difficult, (although I've heard that guys tend to find women pretty attractive while they are working out).

ooh la la, i've heard that too! you're probably doing a great job already n_n