First be armed | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

First be armed

I'm no martyr. I assess a situation first. If it's someone I care about deeply, that MIGHT be a different story. Then, it's like you said, instinct.

I've actually only been in like 3 physical confrontations in my adult life, and that was AFTER trying to talk, or letting the drunk asshole get away with a little more than he should. Violence has always been a last resort for me, but it doesn't mean I don't know how to inflict it, and may possibly be a reason why I am able to avoid it, for the most part.

I'm sorry to hear that man, I've been luckier than that, maybe, although I've consciously avoided situations where that sort of trouble arises and I'm discounting any work related aggression I've experienced.

I'm glad that you're hear to post about it and hope you're alright :)

I'm sorry to hear that man, I've been luckier than that, maybe, although I've consciously avoided situations where that sort of trouble arises and I'm discounting any work related aggression I've experienced.

I'm glad that you're hear to post about it and hope you're alright :)

Oh, don't be sorry. They weren't much to write home about. Neither side got anyone's ass kicked. Barely worth mentioning but I'll mention one. Drunk guy in bathroom slaps me on the ass, hard. I shrug it off cuz he's wasted. He does it, AGAIN. I just slammed him up against the wall and put my elbow in his throat and simply said "Careful." He basically went limp and I actually didn't see him again.

I COULD have kicked his ass, but there was no point.

What line of work are you in? Or vaguely?

Oh, don't be sorry. They weren't much to write home about. Neither side got anyone's ass kicked. Barely worth mentioning but I'll mention one. Drunk guy in bathroom slaps me on the ass, hard. I shrug it off cuz he's wasted. He does it, AGAIN. I just slammed him up against the wall and put my elbow in his throat and simply said "Careful." He basically went limp and I actually didn't see him again.

I COULD have kicked his ass, but there was no point.

What line of work are you in? Or vaguely?

I'm making the world a better place ;)