favourite TV shows | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

favourite TV shows

some of these are off air but they'll always be my favesssss :m1:

house, rove live, thank god you're here, flight of the concords, the o.c, so you think you can dance, top model.

CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, South Park, Family Guy, The X-Files, Metalocaylpse, Battle Star Galactica, A Haunting, Project Runway, (It reminds me of art school. XP) and House.

I dont watch tv very much anymore. I spend most of my time on campus. ^^

Is it not very INJF if i am not into the Sci Fi scene? I feel out of place when I see anime and sci fi. But here goes, I like family guy, Simpsons, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, the Colbert Report, The ultimate Fighter (it seems most Proffessional Fighters are Introverts)

I'm into sci-fi, but am anime-ignorant.

ooops yeah My roomate has metalocalypse, I have Dr. Rockso T-shirt :D hahaha that pretty un-INFJ when i wear that shirt. Plus my favorite Deathklok member is Tokie Wartoooth.

Sweet. I am not sure who my favorite member is. I dont really like Murderface all too much.

hahah William Murderface, he is pretty good, he is a good Shpeller

Right now I can only think of Battlestar Galactica, but I'll post more shows I like later...:m1:

I really like The Trailer Park Boys. It never fails to make me burst out laughing.

Love 24! Love Keifer!

I used to be a news junkie and felt quite 'smart' for being up to date on things. Then I discovered that watching the news so much was draining and confusing. The mix of truth, lies and endless opinions not to mention the insanity of it all. I barely see the news anymore, it's just a doom/gloom, bad news fix. And you never get up to date no matter how much you watch it.
As far as I'm concerned the media elected Barrack Obama. It was nice that the people went along with it all, eagerly, but really the media had a huge hand in all of this.

Heroes and House I watch regularly. And...

I download the new episodes of Naruto when I have time. I don't care if it's for kids...I love it...

:mlove2:

And, more recently I've started to watch Bleach.

Wooo another Bleach viewer =)

*directs you to my Bleach thread to discuss*

Theres too many good series I watch and have watched...

Heroes House Dexter
Fringe Merlin (<3 fantasy)

Naruto and Bleach ofcourse ... btw ... Naruto is better atm than bleach is! (first time ever though)

But one series I love and I hope they continue it is Kyle XY. The first seasone of that show was BRILLIANT. The latests seasons wasn't as good (still good, but not as good) as the first season.

... hijacking a bit ... Is Kyle an INFJ?

Shows I'm addicted to and currently watching

Heroes
Big Love
Whale Wars
Bridezillas
Mythbusters
Nanny 911
Destroyed in Seconds
Reaper
Family Guy
South Park
Futurama
Daily Show
Chocolate News

Animes (I refuse to watch "bubblegum animes" like Naruto and Bleach):
School Rumble
Hajime no Ippo (yes, old, but I'm watching on crunchyroll)
Mushi Shi

Last edited:
Hajime no Ippo <3
Family guy <3

MAD MEN
weeds
house
six feet under
pushing daisies
californication
dexters laboratory
the wire
My so called life
Wonderfalls

and of course the obligatory family guy, south park, simpsons, futurama and american dad

Current Shows:

Burn Notice
Eli Stone
Scrubs

Canceled Shows:

Veronica Mars
The 4400
The Pretender
Journeyman
Wonderfalls

Sheesh, I can’t even remember the last time I turned my TV on but off the top of my head I have box sets of;
The New Dr Who
Freaks & Geeks
Battlestar Galactica
Twilight Zone
Firefly
Law & Order SVU
Farscape
Scrubs
Life on Mars

In true Pee fashion I don’t think I’ve finished watching any of them except F&G and Firefly cause they were so short.

Am also a fan of the Simpsons and Futurama :D