Favorite movie characters | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Favorite movie characters

Yes! Perhaps we could do as @SkinandnoBones suggested and do a movie stream with the forum? I have a list of apps that could work. However, many of the ones that I've seen don't have a chat feature. The only streaming app with chat that plays alongside the movies or shows that I've found is called Teleparty, owned by Netflix. Those with Netflix accounts could likely link up to it, and watch the show in real time. It could be something fun?
Another one, although I believe it is only an extension for PC users, is twoseven.xyz. It can be as simple as one person downloading the movie/show episodes, and then they host the party so people watch at the same time (more or less, I think there's only a minor delay) as other participants essentially download/stream off of the host.
Of course you can also stream Netflix, Amazon and HBO (Disney and Hulu seem to be part of a premium package, but it's not hard for someone to just torrent things lol).

I've used it myself numerous times and it's easy to grasp and works well #longdistancethangs

Alan Turing (The Imitation Game (if anyone doesn't know of this real person, google them).)
Will Hunting (Good Will Hunting)
Alan (Hangover Trilogy)
Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man
Maximus (Gladiator)
Jack i.e. The Narrator (Fight Club)
Dewey Finn (School of Rock)
Any Owen Wilson character
owen-wilson-owen.gif
Ferris Bueller (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

I need to stop now, or I will probably keep remembering or finding others. It would also be twice as long if show characters were included

Someone can also stream on discord but last time I tried that, everyone could hear it but me lol

I have a lot of overlap here with @Rit4lin it seems. ^_^

From LOTR -
Gandalf
Samwise Gamgee
Frodo
Aragorn
Arwen
Maximus Aurelius ( Also wanted to name my son Maximus- but got vetoed )
Rey - Star Wars
Kylo Ren - Star Wars .. For his beautiful transformation and redemption.
Rudy - Sean Astin ( Rudy )
Mikey - Sean Astin, ( Goonies )
Forest Gump
June Carter - ( Walk The Line )
Jennifer Lawrence ( Joy )
Stella ( Stella )
Elliott ( E.T. )
Noah ( Notebook )

this is a toughy... hmmmm
Well... i can give my favourite actors... as i am a total fangirl of them... (which end up my liking everything i seen them in... which a few minor exceptions...)
Leonardo Decaprio, Ryan Reynalds, and Laura Dern.

Now for individual roles.
Ledger's Joker, Pheonix's Joker, San from Princess Mononoke, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke... the aliens from "The Arrival (2016)"

I can't sleep due to overthinking and anxiety from this place, so might as well discuss another favorite character. I recalled that I forgot to mention one of my favorite romantic comedies. I've seen it probably as many times as I've seen my other favorite movie, Braveheart. Upwards of 20-30 times*. lmao.

The Wedding Singer, Adam Sandler playing Robbie.

My cousin and I used to watch it when we lived together. Our favorite scene was meeting the wedding singers. lmao. The song that Robbie sings after his girlfriend breaks up with him and leaves him at the alter kills me. Then, the line, "He's losing his mind... and I'm reaping all of the benefits" is just too good. hahaha.

One night we got really drunk and sang it as loud as we could off the balcony of our apartment, and this guy came in perfect timing with that line from across the building. lmao.

Adam Sandler movies are sentimental favorites. He's a good actor, and he is a decent human being.

The Wedding Singer makes me happy and reminds me of living with my cousin in our first apartment with our television that only played DVDs*. :tearsofjoy: We could play The Wedding Singer, 10 Things I Hate About You, Office Space, and 13 Going on 30. We were so glad to get Netflix later that year. lol.

This is the scene, and it makes me die laughing with the comedic timing of John Lovitz.

Ok here goes...
Bill Murry. Himself, Coffee and. Cigarettes.

Hugo Weaving. V, V for vendetta.

Chris Waltz. Dr. Schultz, Django.

Sasha Cohen. Station Inspector, Hugo

Val Kilmer. Doc, Tombstone.
Chris, True Genius.
Anthony Hopkins. Lector.

Robin Williams. House of D.

Tom Huddleston. Loki, Marvel.

Thats a good start...

Picard in all the feature films
Aragon in lotr
Giselle in Enhanted
Savitri in Oh! Baby
Morpheus in Matrix
Buddy in Elf
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator
Adam Sandler in wedding singer
Anna in Frozen
Adam in Blast from the the past
Gene Wilder in Willy wonka
Gregory Peck To kill a mockingbird
Dumbledore and Hermoine in Harry Potter
Julie Andrews in Sound of music
Nikolai in Eastern Promises
Jane Fonda in barbarella
Amy in Pitch Perfect
Ben Stiller in Zoolander

Reactions: flower and Wyote
Flynn Rider from Disney's Tangled but you might also notice he looks like Disney's Sinbad character as well. The personalities are also similar. And to find it even more coincidental is the characters from Road to El Dorado, the blonde guy i forget his name, Miguel? These characters are hilarious.

ahhahhaheh :laughing::laughing:

Reactions: flower
I think I was 13 or 14 when it came out and I saw this movie and thought, "She is my hero!" I have seen it countless times since. She's such an adorable bad ass !
I like it too. It's on my Netflix favorites to rewatch now and again.

Reactions: acd
Elinor Dashwood: Sense and Sensibility
Josephine March: Little Women
Ivy Walker and Lucius Hunt: The Village
Tim Travis: Imaginary Heroes

Last edited:
Reactions: flower
Did you see that Mads Michelson will be new Grindewald? I think he fits well in this role. Maybe even better than Johnny Depp.

Also, I like Denzel Washington and Keanu Reeves.