Favorite movie characters | INFJ Forum

Favorite movie characters

Off the top of my head, the characters on film I have always loved were Madmartigan in Willow, Beetlejuice, Danielle Debarbarac in Ever After. Probably my top 3 if I could befriend or hang out with any character in movies. Probably wouldn't befriend Beetlejuice but still love him lol.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, the characters on film I have always loved were Madmartigan in Willow, Beetlejuice, Danielle Debarbarac in Ever After. Probably my top 3 if I could befriend or hang out with any character in movies. Probably wouldn't befriend Beetlejuice but still love him lol.
Lol

I love Venom. He's one of my favorite characters. I can't fully explain it, but he's just a trip. :D I love when he tried to make Eddie feel better in "Venom: Let There Be Carnage," by making breakfast in the kitchen with every ingredient he could find. :D

venom1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Maximus from Gladiator.
The Punisher
God in The Shack
Harry Potter (all the characters lol)
Many more but we'd be here all night

-Morgan Freeman as Red in 'The Shawshank Redemption' or as Somerset in 'Se7en'.

-Brad Pitt as Joe Black in 'Meet Joe Black' or as Mills in 'Se7en'.

-Sean Penn as Sam in 'I am Sam'.

-Robin Williams as Patch in 'Patch Adams' or as Sean, in 'Good Will Hunting'.

-Matt Damon as Jason Bourne in all of the Bourne movies, or as Will in 'Good Will Hunting'.

-Anthony Hopkins as William Parrish in 'Meet Joe Black'.

-Mel Gibson as Sir William Wallace in 'Braveheart' or as Justin McCleod in 'The Man without a Face'.

-Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet in 'Pride and Prejudice'.

-Denzel Washington as John Hobbes in 'Fallen', or as Herman Boone in 'Remember the Titans'.

-Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.

-Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler in 'Schindler's List'.

-Cate Blanchett as Hela in 'Thor: Ragnarok'.

-Edna Mode (voiced by Brad Bird) in 'The Incredibles'

That's all I can think of for now. :sweatsmile:

-Morgan Freeman as Red in 'The Shawshank Redemption' or as Somerset in 'Se7en'.

-Brad Pitt as Joe Black in 'Meet Joe Black' or as Mills in 'Se7en'.

-Sean Penn as Sam in 'I am Sam'.

-Robin Williams as Patch in 'Patch Adams' or as Sean, in 'Good Will Hunting'.

-Matt Damon as Jason Bourne in all of the Bourne movies, or as Will in 'Good Will Hunting'.

-Anthony Hopkins as William Parrish in 'Meet Joe Black'.

-Mel Gibson as Sir William Wallace in 'Braveheart' or as Justin McCleod in 'The Man without a Face'.

-Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet in 'Pride and Prejudice'.

-Denzel Washington as John Hobbes in 'Fallen', or as Herman Boone in 'Remember the Titans'.

-Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.

-Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler in 'Schindler's List'.

-Cate Blanchett as Hela in 'Thor: Ragnarok'.

-Edna Mode (voiced by Brad Bird) in 'The Incredibles'

That's all I can think of for now. :sweatsmile:

OMG such great onesss but some I haven't seen... hmm maybe I should complete this list... since I love all those characters I've seen on it!

OMG such great onesss but some I haven't seen... hmm maybe I should complete this list... since I love all those characters I've seen on it!
Yes! Perhaps we could do as @SkinandnoBones suggested and do a movie stream with the forum? I have a list of apps that could work. However, many of the ones that I've seen don't have a chat feature. The only streaming app with chat that plays alongside the movies or shows that I've found is called Teleparty, owned by Netflix. Those with Netflix accounts could likely link up to it, and watch the show in real time. It could be something fun?

Yes! Perhaps we could do as @SkinandnoBones suggested and do a movie stream with the forum? I have a list of apps that could work. However, many of the ones that I've seen don't have a chat feature. The only streaming app with chat that plays alongside the movies or shows that I've found is called Teleparty, owned by Netflix. Those with Netflix accounts could likely link up to it, and watch the show in real time. It could be something fun?
That sounds lovely to me! :) I'd be down!!!

Omg, two of my fave characters I forgot... So John Nash from A Beautiful Mind and Stephen Hawking from Theory of Everything... I mean yeah they are real people but I just love them. :)

That sounds lovely to me! :) I'd be down!!!
Okay! :)

I just looked at the app, and all you have to do is install it to your PC as an extension, then link up your Netlix account. Someone would start the streaming party chat and whatever movie/show, and everyone logs into it with their Teleparty account and the room name. It's free if you have Netflix, and it can host up to 1000+ people. :D
The only thing would be scheduling times to do it, where it is offered at varied times enough for others in different time zones to join.

I'm going to try and create a room to see how it works tomorrow. I'll let you know. <3

Okay! :)

I just looked at the app, and all you have to do is install it to your PC as an extension, then link up your Netlix account. Someone would start the streaming party chat and whatever movie/show, and everyone logs into it with their Teleparty account and the room name. It's free if you have Netflix, and it can host up to 1000+ people. :D
The only thing would be scheduling times to do it, where it is offered at varied times enough for others in different time zones to join.

I'm going to try and create a room to see how it works tomorrow. I'll let you know. <3
Ok sounds good!