Ex not blocking my number | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Ex not blocking my number

Oh! I don’t mean all are bad. You’re right! Everyone is different even in the MBTI archetype. This former friend was definitely the extreme. He’s narcissistic, though not NPD.

Others I’ve dated were very extroverted too. It’s just too much for me. I can’t take the high energy and all the other stuff that comes along with it.

Though, dating extraverts hindered me when I finally got with an INFJ. I was used to the constant contact and lack of personal space. It was hard to wrap my mind around someone needing solitude. Especially since she was already drained and exhausted about life and work. Raising 3 kids on her own never having the solitude she needed to process it all. Damn! I wish I knew all this before. Everything would’ve been handles differently and I would’ve taken it as an insult or rejection.

It’s strange because, I did understand. Just maybe inexperienced with such a deep connection which made me actually long to be with her.
Yeah I can definitely see how being with an INFJ confused you after all that, lol. But take it as a lesson learned :)

A general (bad) tendency I see with any empaths is the longing to resolve someone on an emotional perspective. Both from what I see here and from real life.
I will give my very objective perspective on this: you are not responsible for someone else's feelings. But you are very very precious in regards to absorbing emotions of people you care about, hats off to that (for realsies).

@Skrimpshidy The self loathing is a normal process and it is understandable. But she has moved on, so should you. That's it. The texting was an understandable mistake, the (self)hating part isn't.
ENxP are awesome, albeit a bit....aloof? ENxJ = more difficult.

Apparently she has moved on. Still hard to believe. You’re right. Moving on is the only option. Who knows what the future holds? Maybe we’ll get back together after time and we get our lives sorted out. Can’t just wait for that.
I’ve already started to get on with life. Back to the things I enjoy. Not beating myself up anymore. Not drinking to cope anymore.

@Skrimpshidy btw I meant to add this on... but got caught up talking about the ENTPs in my life lol...

I'm really sorry you went through that. But they aren't all like that... some are a joy to behold and so amazing to be around.

Some are for sure! It’s just the high energy I can’t deal with. Small doses at a time.

Some are for sure! It’s just the high energy I can’t deal with. Small doses at a time.
Yes, I have lived with her (my friend I mentioned before) before and wow! She was always wanting to invite people over or go see people, but that wasn't what annoyed me the most. The thing that annoys me was she was SO argumentative and thought she was right about everything! Well she is highly intuitive so she was usually right, because back then I was very naive...Lol and she was such a risk taker! Ahh... memories. Oh, and one more thing that annoyed me. But not really, because of empathy... anyways, when depressed and in need of attention, she would play the victim card and use my empathic abilities against me. Neither of us knew what emphaths were then, but I was one even then, and she knew she could manipulate me easily. She would say things like, "Go do that, then. I guess I'll just be here all alone. " and I was young and would feel so bad I'd stay with her. I can't even be angry at her for any of it, lol. She's who she is and I love her for it. <3

Oh. It happened again, didn't it? I'm sorry I could ramble on about people I love for ages... haha especially her<3

Last edited:
You all have taken this thread for quite the ride this morning :)

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not anyone named Stuart. I’m sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you find peace and safety one day.
Glad to hear. I'd hate for anyone to have an ex like her. Whether or not they deserve it, no one should have their name blasted all over the internet as a retaliation. In fact doing so leaves her up for legal action against her. (slander)

This thread. :weary::confounded::anguished::frowning::stressed::sorrowful::disappointed::unhappy::neutral:
LOL! I think you forgot :openmouth:

Yes, I have lived with one before and wow! She was always wanting to invite people over or go see people, but that wasn't what annoyed me the most. The thing that annoys me was she was SO argumentative and thought she was right about everything! Well she is highly intuitive so she was usually right, because back then I was very naive...Lol and she was such a risk taker! Ahh... memories. Oh, and one more thing that annoyed me. But not really, because of empathy... anyways, when depressed and in need of attention, she would play the victim card and use my empathic abilities against me. Neither of us knew what emphasis were then, but I was one even then, and she knew she could manipulate me easily. She would say things like, "Go do that, then. I guess I'll just be here all alone. " and I was young and would feel so bad I'd stay with her. I can't even be angry at her for any of it, lol. She's who she is and I love her for it. <3

Oh. It happened again, didn't it? I'm sorry I could ramble on about people I love for ages... haha especially her<3

It’s quite alright! This thread is a free for all now! I’m really enjoying it too!

I think honestly my former friend was jealous. As arrogant as it sounds to say. I was always the strong confident type. More of a leader than a follower. I’m also a musician and an artist. Not very good at either, but can hold my own.
Plus, what people told me about when I was a teenager. I was also good looking, witty, and inspiring to people. I don’t see it in myself.
This friend did start trying to imitate me. I was a punk rocker with a foot tall mohawk. Even started the punk scene in my town. He started trying to dress like me, act like me. Even started playing guitar. Which I helped and encouraged him to learn.
Later on as he started getting friends; that’s when he started ridiculing me. Talking shit. Telling me how punk rock is supposed to be. That I’m not true. I mean, talking shit about my music, my talents, even made fun of my smile. Which to this day makes me insecure and I don’t smile much.
It’s really sad to see.

You all have taken this thread for quite the ride this morning :)

Glad to hear. I'd hate for anyone to have an ex like her. Whether or not they deserve it, no one should have their name blasted all over the internet as a retaliation. In fact doing so leaves her up for legal action against her. (slander)

LOL! I think you forgot :openmouth:
Oh! It’s become a magnificent train wreck! It’s starting to become a work of art!
I love how us INFJ’s minds wander off to the either when something jacked up happens!

I mean; this is my thread. Though I approve of the derailment.

Oh! It’s become a magnificent train wreck! It’s starting to become a work of art!
I love how us INFJ’s minds wander off to the either when something jacked up happens!

I mean; this is my thread. Though I approve of the derailment.
Haha! Absolutely the best part of this forum are all the derailments. I have to believe INFJs have escalated it into an artform.
It's a beautiful environment in which one never needs to worry about a subject getting too heavy as there will always be a meme or 10 tossed in for laughs and tangents will take us from slightly adjacent conversations to infinity (and beyond!)

Haha! Absolutely the best part of this forum are all the derailments. I have to believe INFJs have escalated it into an artform.
It's a beautiful environment in which one never needs to worry about a subject getting too heavy as there will always be a meme or 10 tossed in for laughs and tangents will take us from slightly adjacent conversations to infinity (and beyond!)

That is the beauty for sure!!!!
Also one of the things I miss the most about my ex. Our conversations were all over the place. Starting with something so simple as our favorite colors. Next thing we’re in the ether talking about incarnation or quantum physics. then back around to our favorite type of hot dogs. Damn that was so nice to have for a change.

Love those Tech Admin people. Data, Data, Data. Here's the data to prove it!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You mean xNTPs? Lol
It’s quite alright! This thread is a free for all now! I’m really enjoying it too!

I think honestly my former friend was jealous. As arrogant as it sounds to say. I was always the strong confident type. More of a leader than a follower. I’m also a musician and an artist. Not very good at either, but can hold my own.
Plus, what people told me about when I was a teenager. I was also good looking, witty, and inspiring to people. I don’t see it in myself.
This friend did start trying to imitate me. I was a punk rocker with a foot tall mohawk. Even started the punk scene in my town. He started trying to dress like me, act like me. Even started playing guitar. Which I helped and encouraged him to learn.
Later on as he started getting friends; that’s when he started ridiculing me. Talking shit. Telling me how punk rock is supposed to be. That I’m not true. I mean, talking shit about my music, my talents, even made fun of my smile. Which to this day makes me insecure and I don’t smile much.
It’s really sad to see.
:(

That's so sad. I'm happy you see that it was his insecurities, not something that was wrong with you. I understand about the smile thing, that happened to me, and now I don't smile either. :(

Probably not worth prosecuting. Ranting about psychotic mafia hitmen tailing her through multiple states (and all the while you’ve got time to reach out to typology forums) is pretty out there. They’re in the midst of some kind of break from reality.

Or maybe I’m Stuart, muahahahaaa!

Probably not worth prosecuting. Ranting about psychotic mafia hitmen tailing her through multiple states (and all the while you’ve got time to reach out to typology forums) is pretty out there. They’re in the midst of some kind of break from reality.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:....:neutral::unhappy::flushed:...nahh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:....:neutral::unhappy::flushed:...nahh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So true!

Lmao!

When she mentioned Stuart, I thought it was about to be a serious reply to help me out. When I saw Stuart, I thought she was talking about Stewie from Family Guy!

Then the absolutely delicious rant about some mafia guy and claiming I’m him based off of what exactly I don’t know. But damn! Sure did brighten my day for sure.

In alm serousness though. I hope her story isn’t true. What a nightmare that would be. Though, it would seem if said person was i. organized crime, actions would be taken farther than just stalking.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: That's why I loved this forum so much. The people and the antics. I've never come across one quite like it. If you need some serious help they are there for you. If all you need is some cheering up they will do that to!

Last edited: