Ex not blocking my number | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Ex not blocking my number

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: That's why I loved this forum so much. The people and the antics. I've never come across one quite like it. If you need some serious help they are there for you. If all you need is some cheering up they will do that to!
So true. This place has been a life saver!

Only posers talk about posers.

Ain’t that the truth! After the scene got bigger and the natural progression of cliques started, I would try to talk to other punk rockers. There were soooo many who looked at me and were like, “Well, I’ve been in the scene for 3 years. You aren’t really a punk.”
All because my clothing style changed a bit and I shaved off the mohawk.

Ain’t that the truth! After the scene got bigger and the natural progression of cliques started, I would try to talk to other punk rockers. There were soooo many who looked at me and were like, “Well, I’ve been in the scene for 3 years. You aren’t really a punk.”

You sellouts!

Now who’s the poser? Everyone knows Hot Topic is the place to go! That and Sears.
Lol I felt like I got carried away and edited that out!

For context: Now it’s off to Spencers to buy more spiked chokers and try to casually browse the swimsuit posters before it’s time to meet up with mom and go home.

For context: Now it’s off to Spencers to buy more spiked chokers and try to casually browse the swimsuit posters before it’s time to meet up with mom and go home.
Okay! Spencers is sooooo edgy! Hell yeah!

Aww. I remember those days. I think the kids are into face tat's these days.

It’s quite alright! This thread is a free for all now! I’m really enjoying it too!

I think honestly my former friend was jealous. As arrogant as it sounds to say. I was always the strong confident type. More of a leader than a follower. I’m also a musician and an artist. Not very good at either, but can hold my own.
Plus, what people told me about when I was a teenager. I was also good looking, witty, and inspiring to people. I don’t see it in myself.
This friend did start trying to imitate me. I was a punk rocker with a foot tall mohawk. Even started the punk scene in my town. He started trying to dress like me, act like me. Even started playing guitar. Which I helped and encouraged him to learn.
Later on as he started getting friends; that’s when he started ridiculing me. Talking shit. Telling me how punk rock is supposed to be. That I’m not true. I mean, talking shit about my music, my talents, even made fun of my smile. Which to this day makes me insecure and I don’t smile much.
It’s really sad to see.

Oh, hi!

Poser! :tearsofjoy::wink:

(Now the sarcasm can come out.)

Yeah, I stopped "dressing the part" in my 30s, but looked like I was still 21, so all the kinderpunks kept saying, "Whose this poser?" Funnyyyyy.

Now who’s the poser? Everyone knows Hot Topic is the place to go! That and Sears.

I'm going to Hot Topic right now. I need a wallet with a chain.

I've never actually been to a Hot Topic. :openmouth:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

So...:.. huge update!!!!!

I’ve been close “friends” with my exe’s brother for over 30 years. I always considered him my brother.
He lives alone and me and my ex were concerned about him being by himself all the time. So, I moved in with him and was renting a room.

Me and her broke up. As I was falling apart, damn near drinking myself to death, not eating for days and days. Telling him I need company, couldn’t be alone and all that.

He kept staying gone, wouldn’t talk to me. Wouldn’ give me advice, nothing.
Then telling me she hasn’t said anything. He can’t talk to her because her kids or her parents are always around:

I started getting bad juju. My mind went into another place and my intuition kicked into over drive. I knew that I knew!

Went to him when he finally came home. I told him. “You’ve been going behind my back and talking shit to her haven’t you?”

He fucking admitted it! What the hell?

The whole reason we didn’t get back together os because of him running his mouth!