Ex not blocking my number | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Ex not blocking my number

You only respond to posts which give you the opportunity to say what you think she wants to hear

Not sure what you mean. I try to respond to posts that are direct comments to me and giving advice about my situation.
Another thing, the replies are helping me map out my thoughts and deal with the emotions of this event.
She doesn’t get on forums except one on FB for her home town. Otherwise she has no idea what I’m thinking or doing. All I’m teying to do is make sense of a situation that is foreign to me and get better.

I never got along with ENxx types. She does seem to be of that fold. I love how it was concluded that I was a specific person. Interesting
I know right!!! The thing is, is do get along with all my ENTP friends, it's just that one... she's psycho... lol.

Hmm, cynical...

My cynical read would have been: he only responds in a way which salvages his reputation towards women out of this situation.

What do you mean by that? I’ve only been open and honest about the whole situation. All I was looking for was opinions about the situation. You guys gave me plenty of perspectives and advice which I am taking to heart and learning from.

A general (bad) tendency I see with any empaths is the longing to resolve someone on an emotional perspective. Both from what I see here and from real life.
I will give my very objective perspective on this: you are not responsible for someone else's feelings. But you are very very precious in regards to absorbing emotions of people you care about, hats off to that (for realsies).

@Skrimpshidy The self loathing is a normal process and it is understandable. But she has moved on, so should you. That's it. The texting was an understandable mistake, the (self)hating part isn't.
ENxP are awesome, albeit a bit....aloof? ENxJ = more difficult.

What do you mean by that? I’ve only been open and honest about the whole situation. All I was looking for was opinions about the situation. You guys gave me plenty of perspectives and advice which I am taking to heart and learning from.
I mean that's what my cynical read would have been; i.e. if I went deep into the spectrum of skepticism. It's not my actual opinion.

I know right!!! The thing is, is do get along with all my ENTP friends, it's just that one... she's psycho... lol.

I had an ENTP friend for over 30 years. Finally had enough of him and his ego. One time I needed a friend going through separation with my ex wife. He flew in from NYC. Dude was like a brother to me. He knew I was in the dumps. The only time he wanted to see me was so he can have more audience members at his show.
It hurt because he kept spending time with everyone else he knew and would not spend any time with me. So, I told him I have to let him go.
He sent walls of text to me for almost a month. Everyday he cussed me out, ran me through. It took over a week to read the messages.

Later, because we’d been close friends so long, his mom was like my mom. I let him back in. Come to find out he had a kinda LDR with my ex. I didn’t know until I told him who I was with. First thing he said was, “Does she talk about me?” That was it. Told him I’m done with his arrogance and his ego. Then blocked him.
He always made some kind of jab towards me. Really treated me poorly because he felt like shit about himself. No matter, can’t help someone who don’t want help.

208-2081381_cereal-guy-png-svg-royalty-free-library-newspaper.png
Hahaha we've had this conversation before my dear, you are one of the "normal" ones!!! I wonder what a psycho INFJ would be like... but don't you think its interesting how we as types respond so differently to extreme amounts of stress, say like the person I was referring to -the psycho ENTP- I mean there are shitty people in every type. I just think it's interesting that the making up of a whole elaborate story with drama and fake feelings and playing victim... sounds like what she would do. I hope you understand @Lady Jolanda cause it's stressing me out that I can't explain what I mean and it's in no way a dis to you or the ENTP type as a whole! :( I am just choking on my foot at this point haha.

I've been here a long time and it seems to happen often enough that disturbed people or those with ulterior motives join and no one has any clue until something blows up.

That said. Idk wtf is going on in this thread. But it's interesting to me an accusation was posted to personality cafe earlier in June and now here. I didn't dig to see if OP is on PC.
That is interesting though. You've got a point, but it doesn't mean it's him. I think she probably thought it was him if her story is true.

That is interesting though. You've got a point, but it doesn't mean it's him. I think she probably thought it was him if her story is true.

I’m definitely not him. Though, I’m glad she came and posted all that. This thread became a complete train wreck after that. Honestly this entertainment has been helpful. It’s just what I needed!
I mean, yes, my situation is serious and I am heartbroken.
But, the way this has all gone is seriously helping me move on and regain a sense of dignity and reminding me that I do still have a sense of humor. It’s great!

Not sure what you mean. I try to respond to posts that are direct comments to me and giving advice about my situation.
Another thing, the replies are helping me map out my thoughts and deal with the emotions of this event.
She doesn’t get on forums except one on FB for her home town. Otherwise she has no idea what I’m thinking or doing. All I’m teying to do is make sense of a situation that is foreign to me and get better.
@ruji likes to stir things up you'll learn his humor lol

I’m definitely not him. Though, I’m glad she came and posted all that. This thread became a complete train wreck after that. Honestly this entertainment has been helpful. It’s just what I needed!
I mean, yes, my situation is serious and I am heartbroken.
But, the way this has all gone is seriously helping me move on and regain a sense of dignity and reminding me that I do still have a sense of humor. It’s great!
Hehe <3

I had an ENTP friend for over 30 years. Finally had enough of him and his ego. One time I needed a friend going through separation with my ex wife. He flew in from NYC. Dude was like a brother to me. He knew I was in the dumps. The only time he wanted to see me was so he can have more audience members at his show.
It hurt because he kept spending time with everyone else he knew and would not spend any time with me. So, I told him I have to let him go.
He sent walls of text to me for almost a month. Everyday he cussed me out, ran me through. It took over a week to read the messages.

Later, because we’d been close friends so long, his mom was like my mom. I let him back in. Come to find out he had a kinda LDR with my ex. I didn’t know until I told him who I was with. First thing he said was, “Does she talk about me?” That was it. Told him I’m done with his arrogance and his ego. Then blocked him.
He always made some kind of jab towards me. Really treated me poorly because he felt like shit about himself. No matter, can’t help someone who don’t want help.
There are crappy people in every type. I've had an ENTP friend for my entire life. She's more like my sister, really. We don't talk much but we're still like family. She's one of the only ones I don't mind being around lol. She's bold and so fun. She can be a cold hearted bitch, but she's not like that with me. I just love her. She will lie, she has cheated, she's quite selfish, she never did care about status quo and how people are supposed to be...but if you knew her, you'd still love her. Because she is that way, she's one of the most understanding and non judgemental people. She's one of those "you do you, fuck everyone else" kinds of people. It's a good balance with me and her. The other ENTP .... phew. One of the most heartless, selfish, egotistical, narcissistic people I've ever met. Some on here have heard me talk about her before. :/

Last edited:
Although this doesn't prove anything for sure (VPN and/or multiple devices), Skrimpshidy isn't posting from Seattle, which makes it unlikely he is this 'Stuart'.

@Skrimpshidy btw I meant to add this on... but got caught up talking about the ENTPs in my life lol...

I'm really sorry you went through that. But they aren't all like that... some are a joy to behold and so amazing to be around.

There are crappy people in every type. I've had an ENTP friend for my entire life. She's more like my sister, really. We don't talk much but we're still like family. She's one of the only ones I don't mind being around lol. She's bold als so fun. She can be a cold hearted bitch, but she's not like that with me. I just love her. She will lie, she has cheated, she's quite selfish, she never did care about status quo and how people are supposed to be...but if you knew her, you'd still love her. Because she is that way, she's one of the most understanding and non judgemental people. She's one of those "you do you, fuck everyone else" kinds of people. It's a good balance with me and her. The other ENTP .... phew. One of the most heartless, selfish, egotistical, narcissistic people I've ever met. Some on here have heard me talk about her before. :/

Oh! I don’t mean all are bad. You’re right! Everyone is different even in the MBTI archetype. This former friend was definitely the extreme. He’s narcissistic, though not NPD.

Others I’ve dated were very extroverted too. It’s just too much for me. I can’t take the high energy and all the other stuff that comes along with it.

Though, dating extraverts hindered me when I finally got with an INFJ. I was used to the constant contact and lack of personal space. It was hard to wrap my mind around someone needing solitude. Especially since she was already drained and exhausted about life and work. Raising 3 kids on her own never having the solitude she needed to process it all. Damn! I wish I knew all this before. Everything would’ve been handles differently and I would’ve taken it as an insult or rejection.

It’s strange because, I did understand. Just maybe inexperienced with such a deep connection which made me actually long to be with her.

It hurt because he kept spending time with everyone else he knew and would not spend any time with me. So, I told him I have to let him go. He sent walls of text to me for almost a month. Everyday he cussed me out, ran me through. It took over a week to read the messages.

It sounds like this guy was a BIG extravert. This sounds like extraverted behavior. Ask an extravert (especially an extreme type) what it feels like when they're at a party and someone leaves early. They will tell you that it feels like a part of them died. For him that's what it felt like when you had to let him go. And that's why he reacted the way he did. I'm not saying you did anything wrong at all. I'm just explaining why he did what he did.