Ex not blocking my number | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Ex not blocking my number

Here! Have some pink grass:
PYH2017092627920034100_P2.jpg

This is probably going to get me banned but...

Hmmm...Interesting. This must be driving you mad Stuart, not knowing what was going on, or what I was actually thinking...

You hacked my emails, my phone, read emails that were never meant for you...Even went so far as to hire people to follow me...Who are now threatening my life, FYI...

Yet you STILL can't figure me out...So what do you do? Pretend to be my boyfriend and go on social media sites with sob stories about our "relationship" because you JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELF BUT BE A STALKER ASSHOLE...

Skrimpshidy is either a man named Stuart Hammond who has been stalking me for a year and a half...Or one of his hired goons looking for yet more insight into my life, and he's (or they) are using the participants of this forum to inadvertantly help him.

The vast majority of this story is fabricated...Point is this man is psychotic, dangerous and has sent people after me who are trying to kill me...You don't have to believe a word I say, but heed this:

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU TALK TO ONLINE, YOU MIGHT RUN INTO ORGANIZED CRIME, OR A PSYCHOPATH.

Using a bit of psychology here.

"This is probably going to get me banned but..." -- What? Nothing in her post would get her banned unless most of it is a lie. Hmmm.

And Skrimphidy has a lot of detail in his post and emotional stuff too. The INFJs on this forum would pickup any BS lies immediately don't you think?

So Skrimpshidy is probably tell the truth {maybe leaving out some details} and outhereonmyown76 is mostly a lie.

Do know what we all just witnessed? DOOR SLAM ENTP style.

Skrimpshidy you have your answer about this relationship. Time to move on.

It's like some neighbors you've never talked to from down the street just up and decided to have a fight in your front lawn.

I wish you both the best.
May you find happiness and healthy functionality.
@BritNi I know right! I think they are both lying. Hmm. Moving on. :) She seems more of a liar than him. Mafia? Murder? I mean... putting two and two together... she's the one who came on here after he did.

Edit... I realize that is a bit rude, sorry. I just have a gut feeling that this whole situation is crazy and too fabulous so it feels like most of it is fabricated. Maybe she's right, but it doesn't feel right.

Using a bit of psychology here.

"This is probably going to get me banned but..." -- What? Nothing in her post would get her banned unless most of it is a lie. Hmmm.

And Skrimphidy has a lot of detail in his post and emotional stuff too. The INFJs on this forum would pickup any BS lies immediately don't you think?

So Skrimpshidy is probably tell the truth {maybe leaving out some details} and outhereonmyown76 is mostly a lie.

Do know what we all just witnessed? DOOR SLAM ENTP style.

Skrimpshidy you have your answer about this relationship. Time to move on.
I agreeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I did say I think they were both lying, but I believe him more than her. I saw the credibility and vulnerability and detail of his posts. Hers, I just felt red flags...

I've always wondered why nobody's ex has ever showed up on the forum to state their case.

Outthere could be a troll, a random unstable person, a person who mistook Stuart for her creepy ex, or the real ex Stuart posted about.
(Note: If she is the real ex, and he has behaved this way, why wouldn't she block his number? The behavior she described is dangerous. Why would you leave any connections open with such a dangerous person?)

She's right, though: Watch what you share and who you talk to online. It's a good lesson.

I hope outthere is OK.

I also hope this is a troll and a practical joke and that someone somewhere is eating popcorn as they pore over our forum.

Edit: To clarify, I don't think anyone is an "idiot" for sharing online (referencing what ruji posted the other day about that) I am just saying use caution. <3

This is probably going to get me banned but...

Hmmm...Interesting. This must be driving you mad Stuart, not knowing what was going on, or what I was actually thinking...

You hacked my emails, my phone, read emails that were never meant for you...Even went so far as to hire people to follow me...Who are now threatening my life, FYI...

Yet you STILL can't figure me out...So what do you do? Pretend to be my boyfriend and go on social media sites with sob stories about our "relationship" because you JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELF BUT BE A STALKER ASSHOLE...

Skrimpshidy is either a man named Stuart Hammond who has been stalking me for a year and a half...Or one of his hired goons looking for yet more insight into my life, and he's (or they) are using the participants of this forum to inadvertantly help him.

The vast majority of this story is fabricated...Point is this man is psychotic, dangerous and has sent people after me who are trying to kill me...You don't have to believe a word I say, but heed this:

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU TALK TO ONLINE, YOU MIGHT RUN INTO ORGANIZED CRIME, OR A PSYCHOPATH.

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not anyone named Stuart. I’m sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you find peace and safety one day.

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not anyone named Stuart. I’m sorry you had to go through all that and I hope you find peace and safety one day.
Not saying anything bad about ENTPs in general because I love them, but rather an unhealthy ENTP... this sounds familiar. I know one and omg this sounds like something she'd do just to stir up shit.

Yup, that's what we thought.

Silly person hijacking your thread, and now you have to deal with people doubting you.
Seconded although I do believe you're still holding back a bit. But no worries, and I may be wrong<3