Euro Cup 2012 - Dicussion Thread | INFJ Forum

Euro Cup 2012 - Dicussion Thread

Odyne

===========
Banned
Aug 19, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Post your thoughts, comments, predictions, cheers for your favorite team.
Which is your favorite team? Mine is Germany's. :D

Right now, I am watching the Poland vs. Greece rerun.

post your thoughts, comments, predictions, cheers for your favorite team.
Which is your favorite team? Mine is germany's. :d

right now, i am watching the poland vs. Greece rerun.

germany?! :eek:

6a00e55386e48488340120a6415da7970c-800wi.jpg

Just kiddin' though....judging from this I may have to think of a back up country to support given England's record.

v
Mon 11 Jun17:00

I'm not usually into watching sports on TV but there's a bit of an exception when your country is playing.

Last edited:
lol, the England vs. France game is one we're all waiting for to happen. ;]

The Netherlands lost their first match. It's worth noticing :D

The Netherlands lost their first match. It's worth noticing :D

My dutch friends on Facebook are all crying about this...

Who cares about the game ... I'm in it for the eye candy. Legs, legs ... muscular legs. I'm in heaven. :D

I am Croatian and i cheer for Croatia. I am very happy we won our first game, but i wish Ireland the best against Spain and Italy. They have some amazing fans!

Who cares about the game ... I'm in it for the eye candy. Legs, legs ... muscular legs. I'm in heaven. :D

tumblr_m5ie9oE83M1rype3ro1_400.jpg

So am I. ;]

The English team is just not same without Beckham, and now Rooney is suspend for two games too. It's a bummer.

I am Croatian and i cheer for Croatia. I am very happy we won our first game, but i wish Ireland the best against Spain and Italy. They have some amazing fans!

I felt bad for Ireland, their spirit to win kinda got crushed after that second goal, but they had great team spirit all throughout. Croatia did really well.

I think the Spain vs. Italy match was the most beautiful one to watch. Yeah it wasn't as exciting, but there was a lot of talent and good ball handling and control in both teams. Fantastic quality in performance in my opinion.

Tomorrow is the Germany vs. Netherlands game.
Rivalry of the century. I am eager.