Ephesians 6:12 and fighting extremists | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Ephesians 6:12 and fighting extremists

I see clearly spiritual ignorance abounds in the heart of man.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
How hypocritical of a post. Is ignorance a sin? "He that is ignorant: let him be ignorant." If spiritual ignorance is a sin unto you, so it is.

I can remember someone calling to a crowd, a perverse generation. If I have seen my sins, is it not because I sought them out and was shown them? Would not I have been shown what would make me whole again?

Is it wise to light a candle while praising a dead stinky peter?

Reactions: Professor Snep
I am reminded of Matthew 5...

How hypocritical of a post. Is ignorance a sin? "He that is ignorant: let him be ignorant." If spiritual ignorance is a sin unto you, so it is.

I can remember someone calling to a crowd, a perverse generation. If I have seen my sins, is it not because I sought them out and was shown them? Would not I have been shown what would make me whole again?

That quote was about judging others, not about ignorance.
As I understood it the quote was saying that before judging others we should reflect on ourselves. Isn't this a sentiment common to all the predominant religions?

This spirit of tolerance can be applied to a variety of contexts and situations. In the context of the O.P. of the thread it's clear how that quote was intended, and the simple statements it makes.

I don't know why you found that offensive? I don't think it was meant in that way.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Lol! Whoa!! This is awesome. I'd like to rephrase my previous post, please. Thank you...

Screenshot_20170212-182549_1_2.jpg

Please explain how my post is hypocritical. Not once have I said I am sinless or perfect. (Well, I never truly meant it anyway... or did I?)I wear my filth like a shit stained halo. On display for anyone to see and judge. I don't hide it. I've had way more perverse generations than Stinky Peter the Spelunker. Clearly, you have the Christ gifted authority to pass judgement, yes? That is your role? Let it be known that I, as well, received the ok to partake in a manner authentic to my design. That said, I shall continue to embarrass and make a fool of myself. In the process, some folks will smile, some will laugh, some may puke in their mouth, or pee their pant, some may suggest therapy, a lobotomy, a heavy dose of tranquilizer, or a couple boners, while still other will sit on the sidelines, in the shadows pointing their finger, faces lined with judgement. It would be wise of those few to take notice of their own hand as they point their finger as there are 3 more pointing back at them. Isn't it so?

RIP Stinky Peter the Spelunker
You are missed.