Dream interpretation | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Dream interpretation

A recent dream I had: I was on some mountain with my best friend and some other people I don't know at night and suddenly we noticed a very big silver bike kinda unusual looking and I knew I couldn't drive it because I won't be able to reach the pedals but then a former teacher of mine gave me black shoes with high heals, but they also had shoe lases for some reason and I decided to put them on so I can drive the bike, but when I wanted to put them on I had ballet slippers on my feet(I used to practice ballet) but I managed to take them off and put the heals on, but then it started to rain and I got frustrated because I couldn't go for a ride and I was so close to doing it. :eek:hwell:

Met a lady who was able to record peoples thoughts as well as watch them in real time. She could also record memories. She showed me some of mine because a tracking device had been put in me. Mine were all of mountains and islands.

I dreamt of seeing Jupiter up close while flying in space, then all of a sudden I entered a bright white star with the yin yang sign inside of it, while hearing a female chorus singing something about love.

What does that mean?

PS: I probably won't get an answer.

I dreamt of seeing Jupiter up close while flying in space, then all of a sudden I entered a bright white star with the yin yang sign inside of it, while hearing a female chorus singing something about love.

What does that mean?

PS: I probably won't get an answer.

It means you should be in a rock band.

Reactions: Shaqie
I had this dream that the moon was unnatural, empty and being used to control my interpretation of reality in the thrall of an unknown group or entity who were using the Great Pyramid to relay imagery and subconscious content via a secret shaft of electrical terminals, cables connecting to a miniature power plant filled with drones.

I woke up feeling satisfied.

Last edited:
I don't remember my dreams sadly, only the most weirdest ones which felt so real, when after waking up not being sure am I here or in the dream world, lol. There are only less than 10 dreams which I can remember very well. Two of them were where I was in some odd planet, mixed with little bit of fantasy and sci fi. I have ''phases'' with dreams. Few months ago I only saw dreams about my dad, brother and me going to places together, but never with mom, hmm... Now I don't see those dreams anymore. It's often interesting to think why mind creates those dreams, what is the real reason or learning behind them.

Oh, I didn't know there was an official dream thread. :D

The other day I had a dream that I was driving a nice, white BMW suv. I guess I really want a new car so badly that the thought has crept into my dreams, lol.

Reactions: rawr and flower
Oh, I didn't know there was an official dream thread. :D

The other day I had a dream that I was driving a nice, white BMW suv. I guess I really want a new car so badly that the thought has crept into my dreams, lol.

How do you know it was white an suv and a bmw? Also are you suggesting you dream in color?

How do you know it was white an suv and a bmw? Also are you suggesting you dream in color?

I just know it. It was clear enough to me in the dream lol. I walked to the car and drove it.
My dreams are usually vivid, and yes, for the most part, I dream in color.

I just know it. It was clear enough to me in the dream lol. I walked to the car and drove it.
My dreams are usually vivid, and yes, for the most part, I dream in color.
Good when younger I was told by many people that most people dont dream in color. When as I child I told mh teacher that I did, she told me that I was mistaken in front of the class. Thus an initial conundrum at an early age of trying to prove the unprovable.

Good when younger I was told by many people that most people dont dream in color. When as I child I told mh teacher that I did, she told me that I was mistaken in front of the class. Thus an initial conundrum at an early age of trying to prove the unprovable.

I totally can dream in color because I solve puzzle cubes in my sleep some times.

I don't always dream in color though, only in my more lucid dreams. In my other dreams I don't see color, I just end up assuming that there is color after the fact, but at the time of the dream I don't actually see it. It takes a bit of digging to figure that one out.

That actually makes sense. After doing some research (*cough google) when you brought up the topic of colours in dreams, it's said that the generation your teacher belongs to mostly dreamt in black and white. It also said that most of the younger generations dream in colour.

They're suspecting for the older generations that their dreams were black and white because only black and white TV was available to them. Same situation for the younger generations: colour TV = colour dreams. Eh, I'm not so sure though. Before you brought this up, I thought everyone dreamt in colour!

That actually makes sense. After doing some research (*cough google) when you brought up the topic of colours in dreams, it's said that the generation your teacher belongs to mostly dreamt in black and white. It also said that most of the younger generations dream in colour.

They're suspecting for the older generations that their dreams were black and white because only black and white TV was available to them. Same situation for the younger generations: colour TV = colour dreams. Eh, I'm not so sure though. Before you brought this up, I thought everyone dreamt in colour!

What's really weird is that I had a black and white tv when I was a kid but I remember the shows I watched in color.

This is actually interesting...so how did people dream before moving pictures then?

I always dream with colors and I've never thought about that there could be only black and white dreams. Very interesting!

Isn't it funny how people tell you how you can dream and whether or not in color?

I had I dream last night about me climbing London Eye with person or a friend, I did not recognize him or her. I have never been there. I my dream it was more like a giant ladder. When I was finally up there I suddenly realized I have no permission to be there. When I was looking and a glass floor and was very frightened my friend stole ID. I disapproved and then it became very fuzzy. I don´t remember everything but it ended very weird. I fell or something and I was holding my stomach because my insides were coming out and my heart because ma blood was pouring. I wake up sad.

I had I dream last night about me climbing London Eye with person or a friend, I did not recognize him or her. I have never been there. I my dream it was more like a giant ladder. When I was finally up there I suddenly realized I have no permission to be there. When I was looking and a glass floor and was very frightened my friend stole ID. I disapproved and then it became very fuzzy. I don´t remember everything but it ended very weird. I fell or something and I was holding my stomach because my insides were coming out and my heart because ma blood was pouring. I wake up sad.

I think you have high aspirations, but also a need for someone to be with you. Of course there was a ladder, as the ferris wheel is not meant to be climbed. You reached your goal and realized the goal does not place you where you belong, or where you might need to be striving to be. The person that was with you on your adventure then did something that was not meant to be done. You disagreed and realized you were both with different agendas, yet needed each other. You then had a falling out, which always seems to hurt us in our stomachs. You were hurt deeply. I wonder if this has already happened?

I feel like I was runing from something. End up at Bonos house from U2. I feel out of place. The people I am with 4 I think, go upstairs to greet Bono. This staircase is huge in terms of height but the entry way is narrow comparatively. Also everything is white with exception of whats at the top of the stairs. There are curtains there a bit darker than blood red and glossy like satin. I wait at the bottom feeling out of place. As the others I was with come down, i notice they have changed clothes. One has on a Halloween suit, I dont see the others. Catherine Zeta Jones then comes to the staircase. I say good to see you...again. She says, yes and holds out her hand that I take as she walks by. I am very tired in the dream. I can barely keep my eyes open and dont. I feel so tired I must have been drugged. The next I open my eyes I am in a dark flooded field it seems. I am looking down and see maybe 50 ft in front of me. There is a small amount of light behind me like that which might come of a torch or torches. In front of me in the water and grass is a large golden bowl or plate. Around the plate about 2 feet from it is a circle of 4 or 5 other items evenly spaced apart. Everything to include the water becomes blood red and I know its my blood. The plate is soaked in it, all of what was water is my blood now. Words are spoken behind me and the wind picks up. I suddenly feel as if I am speaking the words. I feel as if I am two places, one unable to move the other drawing the surface of what seems to have become water once again. I create a small whirlwind about a foot high on the surface from which comes a small flying creature about the size of a dragonfly. I then notice two animals that had been off to the side both both were / are invisible. One is a small pig, the other sits on the pigs head. The creature i have seemingly conjured is on a string now. I am telling the pig and the other to take it but they must be careful. The pig keeps trying to eat the creature on the string and does. I am annoyed and put the pig to sleep. I reach into its mouth removed the flying creature and wake up.

Last edited: