Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

Why? Why would they?

Again. A question no one will answer here.
Lacking any awareness of the WHY of something is not necessarily sufficient to deny the WHAT of the same thing.

Besides, I mail'ed you and you never replied.

Again, I ask:
Do you ever labor to find and examine victim testimonials?

Another question:
If not, why not?

Lacking any awareness of the WHY of something is not necessarily sufficient to deny the WHAT of the same thing.

Besides, I mail'ed you and you never replied.

Again, I ask:
Do you ever labor to find and examine victim testimonials?

Another question:
If not, why not?
No. Why? Why is it happening? Who gains?

^
You can find ample support for three things, if you are to do your own work.. Now, I am not suggesting I know most of the reasons of the bad folks (whoever they are), but anyway...

1. Massive population reduction.

2. Transhumanism/complete control of people.

3. Massive profits.

^
You can find ample support for three things, if you are to do your own work.. Now, I am not suggesting I know most of the reasons of the bad folks (whoever they are), but anyway...

1. Massive population reduction.

2. Transhumanism/complete control of people.

3. Massive profits.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Linda Loo
I just did a quick internet search in rumble - "athletes dropping from the vaccine" and coincidentally got a hit from a video recorded today.

So, anyone that cares to be aware by hearing about real people...

https://rumble.com/vq2ugh-jabbed-at...te-athletes-at-peak-condition-collapsing.html

Time for chores.

I am actually not posting here to dialogue with anyone. I am posting because this is the most diabolical act ever foisted on humanity.

He who has ears to hear let him hear.

Please cease and desist on this line of questioning. I email'ed you and you never responded. That speaks volumes to me. It is completely a waste of time to expend bandwidth with someone who does not even care to reply to an email that was given as a result of your solicitation.

Do your own homework if you care to know the answers to your questions.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
Please cease and desist on this line of questioning. I email'ed you and you never responded. That speaks volumes to me. It is completely a waste of time to expend bandwidth with someone who does not even care to reply to an email that was given as a result of your solicitation.

Do your own homework if you care to know the answers to your questions.
I thought the point of this thread was to elucidate us on the truth. I'm really not interested in discussing "truth" in secret.

**Rumble isn't a viable source. Not interested in wacky wild goose chases on the internet.

Reactions: Linda Loo and Asa
@o2b
Please provide the main points and details of sources you cite, rather than merely posting the links and relying on members to access these third-party sites.
Otherwise, I will have to ask you to stop linking to other websites.

Also, it would be appreciated if you didn't use terminology of a lawful nature such as 'cease and desist' with @acd, or any other member.
She is only engaging with her right to question your points and garner a better understanding. Next time, choose your words more carefully if you simply don't want to answer questions. It would be advised that you do not use terminology which you do not understand - posts which can imply legal threats or actions to members of the community are taken very seriously.

Reactions: mintoots and acd
I thought the point of this thread was to elucidate us on the truth. I'm really not interested in discussing "truth" in secret.

**Rumble isn't a viable source. Not interested in wacky wild goose chases on the internet.
I told you a couple times, my sense of who the perpetrators are is sensitive and I do not want to discuss publicly. Yours has been a chronic un-appreciation for me given my concerns.

I now have you on ignore.

I told you a couple times, my sense of who the perpetrators are is sensitive and I do not want to discuss publicly. Yours has been a chronic un-appreciation for me given my concerns.

I now have you on ignore.
Godspeed in your quest to spread misinformation during a pandemic throughout the internet.

Last edited:
I'm curious if the conspiracy theorists here have just been lucky enough to NOT have a loved one or friend die of COVID or catch a severe case. I've friends who were hospitalized. They were young and healthy. They survived but not without lung damage. My uncle went to Florida in early August for a vacation with his family. He didn't believe in the vaccine or that covid was a big deal. He died in Florida of COVID before the month ended.

The decision of whether or not to get the vaccine is all about risk management, and our best guess as to whether it is the virus or the jab that is more dangerous.

One thing I know is that I don't want the state to force people to have medical procedures done to them. That's a human rights violation.

The decision of whether or not to get the vaccine is all about risk management, and our best guess as to whether it is the virus or the jab that is more dangerous.

One thing I know is that I don't want the state to force people to have medical procedures done to them. That's a human rights violation.
But the state isn't forcing anyone to get a vaccine. I don't consider mandates for healthcare professionals to be vaccinated force. They were mandated to receive many vaccines before this and no one was outraged by it. If they didn't want to be vaccinated they could work in another field. The military has been mandated to receive vaccines prior to covid. Wasn't considered a human rights violation then. School children have been required to get vaccinated. Parents who thought vaccinations were rights violations could opt for religious exemptions or homeschool.

No one is arresting people and vaccinating by force.

Look into Bill gates. He wants to reduce the population through vaccines. It’s not hard to find the interview of him saying that. Look into his vaccine work in Africa. Bill is not a good guy.

Reactions: o2b
Or we could just let covid control world population. 5m and counting dead so far. Let's see how far we can push this thing!

I thought that quote was taken out of context?

Last edited:
ALSO guess what guys???
You aren't competing with Bill Gates or any rich person for ANY resources on this planet. You'll go hungry and die if things ever got drastic enough way before they ever struggle.
So if you could please vexplain WHY Bill Gates wants to cut world population that would be great.

But the state isn't forcing anyone to get a vaccine. I don't consider mandates for healthcare professionals to be vaccinated force. They were mandated to receive many vaccines before this and no one was outraged by it. If they didn't want to be vaccinated they could work in another field. The military has been mandated to receive vaccines prior to covid. Wasn't considered a human rights violation then. School children have been required to get vaccinated. Parents who thought vaccinations were rights violations could opt for religious exemptions or homeschool.

No one is arresting people and vaccinating by force.
It is mandatory for everyone in Austria and Germany. In addition there are many vaccine mandates for non medical professions in the US.

Fortunately for many a lot of organizations and corporations had to drop their mandates after the majority of the workforce threatened to walk out.

If you had your druthers would you mandate that people be forced to vax against their will or face fines and other punishments? Does this extend to other types of medical procedures as well?

It is mandatory for everyone in Austria and Germany. In addition there are many vaccine mandates for non medical professions in the US.

Fortunately for many a lot of organizations and corporations had to drop their mandates after the majority of the workforce threatened to walk out.

If you had your druthers would you mandate that people be forced to vax against their will or face fines and other punishments? Does this extend to other types of medical procedures as well?
Mandate isn't forced. Many states in the US are Right to Work or At Will, where you can quit OR be fired for no reason. There are jobs out there that don't require a vaccine. And the court stopped the vaccine mandate for all large employers. Different places have their own policies and rules. Many hospitals mandated it before us government mandated it. I'm speaking from US, not other places that are fining people and banning them from public. Not sure I disagree with banning unvaccinated from restaurants and entertainment venues though. I don't think people should be fined for it. You can choose to get vaccinated and participate in society or stay home.

The US is about to begin forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies. Let's not pretend body autonomy and freedom are actually a thing here anymore. I would not force or fine or arrest anyone but there are consequences. I think in certain career fields, medical, law enforcement, where you are closely working with the public it should be a mandated part of your job. Like the many other requirements you are asked to meet. I think if busineswants to ban unvaccinated or require masks they should be able to do so.

Last edited:

Yeah, what some nations are doing is so tyrannical. Perhaps this will help some folks adjust their sense of things.