Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

Oh Jesus Christ. Every time some so called reputable source announces in advance they're going to share SECRETS but want you to smash that like button and hit subscribe I just assume they're all aboard the grifter train.

Reactions: aeon
JimStone.is:

Vaxxed probably really are flooding emergency rooms

I have seen countless posts about the emergency rooms and hospitals filling up with the vaxxed now, as was predicted would happen at this time back in March of this year. Is this true, or are people hoaxing to fulfill previous predictions?

HOW ABOUT A FEW LINKS?? I DO NOT THINK ANYONE IS HOAXING
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/something-really-strange-happening-hospitals-all-over-america
https://www.globalresearch.ca/emerg...-vaccination-says-nurse-whistleblower/5738495
80 percent of Ventura County hospital admissions are vax injuries
In the hospital with others who had vax reactions
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...ingapores-health-care-system-cope-its-biggest
https://granthshala.com/organizer-o...here-covid-19-outbreak-hit-looks-for-answers/
Australian nurse speaks up about vax injuries
Nurse drops vax truth bombs

Nurse questions vax policy when only 4 percent of patients are Covid

This is the winner. Because after you see something like this, you know the other reports cannot be fake. In there with other people who have the same thing? in the SAME EMERGENCY WARD? Yep, I'd say this confirms a lot:

winnerjab.jpg

From personal experience no, the Doctors do not know.

JimStone.is:

Vaxxed probably really are flooding emergency rooms

I have seen countless posts about the emergency rooms and hospitals filling up with the vaxxed now, as was predicted would happen at this time back in March of this year. Is this true, or are people hoaxing to fulfill previous predictions?

HOW ABOUT A FEW LINKS?? I DO NOT THINK ANYONE IS HOAXING
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/something-really-strange-happening-hospitals-all-over-america
https://www.globalresearch.ca/emerg...-vaccination-says-nurse-whistleblower/5738495
80 percent of Ventura County hospital admissions are vax injuries
In the hospital with others who had vax reactions
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...ingapores-health-care-system-cope-its-biggest
https://granthshala.com/organizer-o...here-covid-19-outbreak-hit-looks-for-answers/
Australian nurse speaks up about vax injuries
Nurse drops vax truth bombs

Nurse questions vax policy when only 4 percent of patients are Covid

This is the winner. Because after you see something like this, you know the other reports cannot be fake. In there with other people who have the same thing? in the SAME EMERGENCY WARD? Yep, I'd say this confirms a lot:

winnerjab.jpg
https://vtdigger.org/2021/10/20/ver...-deaths-recent-record-of-55-hospitalizations/

Vermont is one of the highest vaxxed states also in the middle of an increasing infection rate, that was down played in the article.

Temperature in Montpellier VT now: 31F. Temperature in Miami FL now: 70F People stay indoors when it's cold. That's where transmission happens.

Reactions: Kgal
I think this is worth mentioning.

https://www.nutritruth.org/single-p...e-deaths-caused-by-just-5-of-batches-produced

100% Of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Caused By Just 5% Of Batches Produced

An investigation of data found in the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has revealed that extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have been reported against specific lot numbers of the Covid-19 vaccines several times, meaning deadly batches of the experimental injections have now been identified.

But what’s perhaps more concerning is that the “deadly” lots were distributed widely across the United States whilst other “benign” lots were sent to just a few locations.

The data used in the investigation was pulled from the publicly accessible VAERS database which can be viewed here. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a United States programme for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The programme collects information via reports made by doctors, nurses, and patients about adverse events (possible harmful side effects) that occur after administration of vaccines to ascertain whether the risk–benefit ratio is high enough to justify continued use of any particular vaccine.

The reports pulled from the database were ones that had been submitted up to October 15th 2021 and they included all adverse reactions reported against the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA Covid-19 injections, as well as all adverse reactions reported against the influenza vaccines; which were used to generate a control dataset .

@Roses In The Vineyard and @larry806q -

I recommend this.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZEWxAXFfHVka/

I am 10m into it after which I just broke down and cried because I know what he said is true.

1. Thank you for the link!

2. I understand and appreciate your reaction, it is indeed appropriate.

3. I did not have that reaction because in my mind it doesn't save one child.

4. What he says isn't going to make much of a difference either because most people don't know how to move on this kind of information

5. If some on the list did take time to watch even part of it there would be the expected dismissal or minimization.

6. With the facts and statistics available there is no factual way to make a valid case for vaccinating children, period. There is minimal chance they will even catch it and even less of a chance they will die from it. The vaccine as has been promoted and noted does not prevent anyone from catching it or spreading it.

7. The question remains how does one make it known that the Emperor doth indeed have no clothes?

Thanks again for the link.

Reactions: slant
Reply to 57's post in the Vaccinated thread #363.

First and foremost I want to take this opportunity before I get thrown off the list to thank EVERYONE! Yes indeed everyone. There has not been a day go by that I didn't learn something and most times it is a lot so, THANK YOU! I can't imagine finding another situation that would be as fruitful as this situation.

Like previous dismissals yes, you can dismiss Agee! However the CIA most certainly didn't as well as a number of other reputable sources ( which is not to suggest the CIA is reputable regardless of how I composed that line).

Reactions: slant
So you have looked at the 4,000 patents and the gene sequences being patented in those and have decided that the good Doctor is wrong?

So to take one point early on with "no evidence", I ask.

1. The CDC did not file patent #7220852 in April of 2003?

2. That it is not illegal via 35USC101 to patent a naturally occurring substance?

3. That the Covid gene code was not included in that filing?

4. That the two following/attached patents #'s 46592703P & 776521 either don't exist or aren't attached?

If need be I can offer other non-evidence.

Further questions:

1. There aren't 73 patents dated between 2008 and 2019 that either list the gene sequence of the Corona virus or address poly basic cleavage sites, Ace2 receptor site or the spike protein?

2. Ralph Barric didn't then write a paper in 2016 that addressed the potential for a Sars out break?

3. Patent #9193780 doesn't exist, wasn't filed in 2015 or the gain of function research hadn't been outlawed PREVIOUS to that date?

I do realize that us flat earthers can be just SO annoying.

You asked one time if us flat earthers (my label not yours) would apologize if we were wrong about the Pandemic. I assured you that I certainly would and still maintain that position. I would now like to ask if the opposite turns out to be true would you apologize? Correspondingly now that the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax is now indeed a Conspiracy theory will any non flat earthers apologize?
As always you turn on a firehose and leave it to the respondent to refute a myriad of unsubstantiated assertions. Yes yes I realize you have tons of websites to back you up but each step requires the respondent to accept the basic point of view that is being proposed. And that point is that the respondent (me in this case) must abandon their already accepted view of what science, law, public health, national politics, international business and a host of other bedrock assumptions and take on the view that a small group of people have orchestrated the mass murder of a majority of the human population.

Forgive me if I l"m not ready to jump off the ledge but I have to much invested in the world as it is. We have real problems to solve (global warming, rise of american facism, elimination of poverty...) we need not invent febrile machinations to combat.

As always you turn on a firehose and leave it to the respondent to refute a myriad of unsubstantiated assertions. Yes yes I realize you have tons of websites to back you up but each step requires the respondent to accept the basic point of view that is being proposed. And that point is that the respondent (me in this case) must abandon their already accepted view of what science, law, public health, national politics, international business and a host of other bedrock assumptions and take on the view that a small group of people have orchestrated the mass murder of a majority of the human population.

Forgive me if I l"m not ready to jump off the ledge but I have to much invested in the world as it is. We have real problems to solve (global warming, rise of american facism, elimination of poverty...) we need not invent febrile machinations to combat.

Seriously? That is the best you can do? Uh no, YOU stated it was all PR b.s. If you KNOW that to be factual then you have already researched all of the information in the video. If you have not researched all of the facts in the video then you have absolutely no clue whether or not it is b.s. or a power point presentation - you made that up out of whole cloth. That you folks (you know who you are) think you can run this smoke and mirrors campaign just amazes me. The choices for those who use logic are: you did the research already and know that is a lying power point presentation or 2. You did not do the research and don't have a single clue whether or not it is accurate. Although I am quite confident you have a third rationalization that voids those two. Unsubstantiated assertions? All you really need to do is look up the Patent # and see if it was filed in that year. If it was (and it was) then this is not a lying power point presentation. And yes, I am suggesting you and way way too many people have a host of bedrock assumptions that are FATALLY flawed. Again yes! You DO have a lot vested in the world as you have been told it is, a LOT and yes it is not going to be comfortable to either change that world view OR go down with the ship. Any rationalization of another option is just that and reality won't care. Just to set everyone's hair on fire yes, Global Warming is also part of the game I will continue to lokk for the theory this is based on again).. No one can name one thing that is ACTUALLY (not labeled) as green - not one. Ethanol fuel takes more carbon to put it in your car than it will ever save. Wind turbines if they had a life expectancy of 100 years (they don't) aren't green. Electric cars for Pete's sake are powered by electric generating plants that are still primarily powered with fossil fuels. To say nothing of the mining of the lithium and the life span of the batteries that don't get recycled. France is parking electric cars with non-rechargable batteries in a field because the batteries cost more than a new car. That's green?

It doesn't have to be a firehouse.............as I have stated before: - PICK ONE - PROVE IT WRONG, easy peasy. Beyond that that is what you expect of me! If I can't provide umpteen links then the information isn't valid (yes, it gets invalidated anyhow - but that is just how your side plays).

Make the case then for vaccinating 5-11 year olds. That should require no research.

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/107250907842769120

That is a list of YOUNG very healthy people that have died or had heart issues after receiving the jab, minimize or rationalize that one.

http://www.patentbuddy.com/Patent/7220852 OK I did it for you - click on the link and you will see in less than 3 minutes that the patent is REAL, it was filed during the period stated, contains the information stipulated, and demonstrates without a single doubt that the "novel" sars Covid-19: AIN'T novel! That is the U.S. Government Patent office registering and the U.S. Government CDC owning that Patent, which is who I was recently told to believe. There is no left or right wing media involved there is no one's blog involved, I most certainly didn't make or host that website, what else do I need to cover?

Last edited:
Emm the first time you brought up the idea that the vaccines were already developed before the initial covid-19 outbreak occurred and that their were patents taken out on the corona virus responsible I did a little reading and discovered that the entire line of reasoning was thoroughly without merit, and I posted quotes from reputable sources. As I recall you scoffed at it. I have since taken several opportunities to learn of the effort that went into developing and then producing the various mrna vaccines and have been impressed by what was accomplished. So again, pardon me, but I find your entire world view unfounded, unsubstantiated and not a little bit cookie.
You want to argue about the causes of inflation or the dangers of socialized medicine without calling out the Rothchilds or the NWO, great! I am interested as there is actual common ground there.
You want to rally together and end tax subsidies for fossil fuel development...I'm in
You have info into which Senator or House member is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical industry ? I am interested....

and leave it to the respondent to refute a myriad of unsubstantiated assertions.
The sum total of the video of Martin is a patent trail consisting of filing date and patent content as well as simple deductions from the patent records.

It is the polar opposite of what you claim. I am positive you did not bother to internet search a single one of the patents Martin cites.

You are not just kinda wrong in your assertions, you are as wrong as claiming white is black and up is down. Your indictment of yourself cannot possibly be exceeded in magnitude.

It's a complete joke.

^
And I had not read @larry806q's reply which (amazingly enough) includes (drumroll please) mention of patent # and date of filing.

We must be co-conspirators.

I am curious @FiftySeven -

What do you think of this quote that Martin cited?

We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter measures such as a pan corona vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.
- Pater Daszak, National Academy of the Press Feb 12, 2016

While factoring in the fact that the coronavirus was declared in 2008 to be eradicated.

I know. I know. Mr Daszak just wants to help people.

I think we need to be ready for the next viral attack, there are an unknown number of viruses in the animal kingdom that could potentially move into the human population, imagine one as prolific as the delta variant and as deadly as Ebola. Let's face it, there is the real existential threat.
because it is almost impossible to predict which virus might cause the next pandemic, researchers had long argued that it was essential to design panviral drugs and vaccines that would be effective against a wide range of strains: all types of influenza, for instance, or a substantial group of coronaviruses rather than just one.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/magazine/pandemic-vaccine.html
I think we need to consider spending on microbial defense like we do for military defense. as far as the above quote, according to what I have gathered it was wallstreet investment money that got the ball rolling on the Moderna mrna vaccine. The Pharmaceutical industry is not all that interested in developing virus vaccines, our system is market driven so Daszak seems to be embracing that reality.
Personally I think this should be more of a DARPA like project.

Reactions: aeon
I am curious @FiftySeven -

What do you think of this quote that Martin cited?

We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter measures such as a pan corona vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.
- Pater Daszak, National Academy of the Press Feb 12, 2016

While factoring in the fact that the coronavirus was declared in 2008 to be eradicated.

I know. I know. Mr Daszak just wants to help people.

I take your points and as you might surmise agree. My next effort will be to try and figure out this belief system came to be. Presented with cold hard facts from the approved sources required, still get summarily dismissed. Apparently the U.S. Patent office and the CDC in THIS particular situation are fallacies you and I have made up.

If it were the case that those who won't consider any other option fell into a black hole then it would be no big deal. But no, the true problem is that the country goes to hell as it is right now, and eventually mass violence the likes the left can't begin to comprehend. Again apparently you and I made up Venezuela, Syria etc.

The other point I have questions about is that the left appear to be more prone to being vaccinated which by definition of yours and my opinion would suggest more people on the left will die than on the right. It could be hypothesized that that in and of itself would motivate someone on the left to take a pause and ask some questions. And in case you are still wondering yes, we are co-conspirators.