Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

@acd , to me that would be like trying to explain why folks are psychopaths.
Psychopaths have motivation, there are things they aim for be it wealth or power or whatever. What is being aimed for with the vaccines according to your theory?

Reactions: Krypton
Ok .well I'll take my leave

Psychopaths have motivation, there are things they aim for be it wealth or power or whatever. What is being aimed for with the vaccines according to your theory?
Done for the evening.

Just an fyi that my main passion is over our children. They have such a high recovery rate from Covid. I want none of them jabbed.

Reactions: Reason
Why is it so difficult for you to briefly explain the conspiracy? The narrative or the gist of it? Is it that difficult to summarize WHY you think this is happening?

Because I have my own theory. It's that you really don't know. Maybe you don't even understand the conspiracy that you spread because it's all a mish mash of information that's supposed to put together a picture. Well, what's the picture? I don't think there is a picture.

Or maybe if you started to put the picture together you would have to question that. It seems impossible to get a straight answer. I'm open to hearing what the worldview is, but there doesn't appear to be one. Or an explanation.

LOL x 2.....

@acd , to me that would be like trying to explain why folks are psychopaths.

No, it is actually much easier and simpler than that but............as soon as you or I offer ANY information......it came from an alarmist website, Snopes has debunked it, Rueters has debunked it,, it doesn't "feel" right or as has been suggested, we are Russian bots! It won't even be acknowledged that the Rothchilds have a lot of money or control virtually all of banking. Bill Gates is a Saint, Biden is neat, Orange man bad is the anti-christ, illegal aliens are swell, bring up the "state" having a say in abortions stops the world from spinning, but the "state" can force us to take an untested vaccine, because we have social responsibilities, that among other things CLEARLY does not stop the spread of the damned Virus. Your concern for the children (which I know is sincere) and $2.50 gets a cup of coffee with this crowd.

Good luck with that!

I would like to remind anyone reading this to engage in a civil and respectful manner within the thread.
Do not post ridiculing responses; Do not openly gloat about intending to provoke another member into insult; Do not elude to participants within this thread in a demeaning or insulting way.

Thank you.​

Still waiting for a summarized view of why covid is a plandemic and the vaccine is intended to bring about the NWO. So far we have the vaccine will bring about transhumanism. Why? Who benefits? Does anybody know?

You literally have a platform to summarize the zillions of links to blogs and documentaries posted over dozens of pages in multiple threads. What's the big picture? Tie it all together.

*Crickets*
*Bueller?*

Last edited:
JimStone.is:

Vaxxed probably really are flooding emergency rooms

I have seen countless posts about the emergency rooms and hospitals filling up with the vaxxed now, as was predicted would happen at this time back in March of this year. Is this true, or are people hoaxing to fulfill previous predictions?

HOW ABOUT A FEW LINKS?? I DO NOT THINK ANYONE IS HOAXING
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/something-really-strange-happening-hospitals-all-over-america
https://www.globalresearch.ca/emerg...-vaccination-says-nurse-whistleblower/5738495
80 percent of Ventura County hospital admissions are vax injuries
In the hospital with others who had vax reactions
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...ingapores-health-care-system-cope-its-biggest
https://granthshala.com/organizer-o...here-covid-19-outbreak-hit-looks-for-answers/
Australian nurse speaks up about vax injuries
Nurse drops vax truth bombs

Nurse questions vax policy when only 4 percent of patients are Covid

This is the winner. Because after you see something like this, you know the other reports cannot be fake. In there with other people who have the same thing? in the SAME EMERGENCY WARD? Yep, I'd say this confirms a lot:

winnerjab.jpg

^
If that guy had only resorted to preventative (and if having covid) and early treatment, he and so many like him, would be fine. Now he is fucked for life.

Unbelievable.

This is the winner. Because after you see something like this, you know the other reports cannot be fake. In there with other people who have the same thing? in the SAME EMERGENCY WARD? Yep, I'd say this confirms a lot:
It's almost as if certain hospital wards treat similar illnesses.

It's almost as if certain hospital wards treat similar illnesses.
I think I could write something the size of a small book to thoroughly reply to this.

My prioritization includes a sense of likelihood of occurrence and a sense of the significance should a hypothesis be true. If a hypothesis reaches to the level of at least plausibility -and- the significance should the hypothesis be true is off the charts, I am having one hell of a look. In this case, the hypothesis is an alarming level of jab injury and death.

I am thoughtful of when I was a child for a doctor's exam and he tested my knees for extent of reflex. Using that as a metaphor, my reflex to what I posted would be like my leg kicking severely as I exclaim, "OH MY GOD!!!" While yours appears to me to be no leg kick whatsoever along with a nonchalant, "Nothing to see here!" and I wonder why the disparity.

I am inclined to think that you lack concern sufficient to not bother looking into one or more of the links that were included in my post that you replied to. I actually have no need to look because I already know. People are being injured in the millions and have died at least in the hundreds of thousands.

The following is from a slide of a presentation given by Attorney Renz. It is from the Medicare database (CMS). These are numbers of just Medicare patients, making up ~18% of the US population, Factcheckers debunked the claim saying no such db exists (it does). Now, why did the Factcheckers say this? WHY DO THEY LIE? Renz said the CDC said there is no reliable data on jab deaths and wonders why they do not simply access the CMS database. (Renz did allow that perhaps some of the deaths are not due to the jabs.)

renz_1.jpg

https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-...act-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html
THE FDA IS TRACKING VACCINE DEATHS, ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING THE COVID VACCINE IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Also during Attorney Renz’ speech he revealed that the FDA is actively working with CMS real-time data ( CMS Medicare database ) to gather weekly reports on Covid-19 adverse events, despite the fact that the US population is told repeatedly this vaccine is “safe and effective.” Attorney Renz says “This information has never been given to the public, and you will see why they have kept it hidden and never published. It’s very damning, and this data reveals that the FDA knew what was coming, let it happen, and thousands and thousands have died or been injured.”

During his speech Renz revealed in one state alone ( New York ) that the amount of people who experienced adverse events after the Covid shot were in the thousands. Adverse events experienced by people who got the Covid-19 shot in New York State included thousands of cardiovascular events, thousands of cases of people getting Covid, and thousands of deaths. At least 13 side effects are reported in the system. “Remember, these are “side effects” that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening. The mantra of “safe and effective” must stop after today’s information” says Attorney Renz.

(By the way, isn't it interesting that the CDC identifies anyone who got the jab within 14 days as "unvaccinated"?)

Now, I have no need to look into any of the links because I have known this for several months now.

I am hopeful you have an epiphany moment of discernment and progress beyond a truth-awareness quotient that is essentially zero.

I think I could write something the size of a small book to thoroughly reply to this.

My prioritization includes a sense of likelihood of occurrence and a sense of the significance should a hypothesis be true. If a hypothesis reaches to the level of at least plausibility -and- the significance should the hypothesis be true is off the charts, I am having one hell of a look. In this case, the hypothesis is an alarming level of jab injury and death.

I am thoughtful of when I was a child for a doctor's exam and he tested my knees for extent of reflex. Using that as a metaphor, my reflex to what I posted would be like my leg kicking severely as I exclaim, "OH MY GOD!!!" While yours appears to me to be no leg kick whatsoever along with a nonchalant, "Nothing to see here!" and I wonder why the disparity.

I am inclined to think that you lack concern sufficient to not bother looking into one or more of the links that were included in my post that you replied to. I actually have no need to look because I already know. People are being injured in the millions and have died at least in the hundreds of thousands.

The following is from a slide of a presentation given by Attorney Renz. It is from the Medicare database (CMS). These are numbers of just Medicare patients, making up ~18% of the US population, Factcheckers debunked the claim saying no such db exists (it does). Now, why did the Factcheckers say this? WHY DO THEY LIE? Renz said the CDC said there is no reliable data on jab deaths and wonders why they do not simply access the CMS database. (Renz did allow that perhaps some of the deaths are not due to the jabs.)

View attachment 84783

https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-...act-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html
THE FDA IS TRACKING VACCINE DEATHS, ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING THE COVID VACCINE IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Also during Attorney Renz’ speech he revealed that the FDA is actively working with CMS real-time data ( CMS Medicare database ) to gather weekly reports on Covid-19 adverse events, despite the fact that the US population is told repeatedly this vaccine is “safe and effective.” Attorney Renz says “This information has never been given to the public, and you will see why they have kept it hidden and never published. It’s very damning, and this data reveals that the FDA knew what was coming, let it happen, and thousands and thousands have died or been injured.”

During his speech Renz revealed in one state alone ( New York ) that the amount of people who experienced adverse events after the Covid shot were in the thousands. Adverse events experienced by people who got the Covid-19 shot in New York State included thousands of cardiovascular events, thousands of cases of people getting Covid, and thousands of deaths. At least 13 side effects are reported in the system. “Remember, these are “side effects” that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening. The mantra of “safe and effective” must stop after today’s information” says Attorney Renz.

(By the way, isn't it interesting that the CDC identifies anyone who got the jab within 14 days as "unvaccinated."

Now, I have no need to look into any of the links because I have known this for several months now.

I am hopeful you have an epiphany moment of discernment and progress beyond a truth-awareness quotient that is essentially zero.
Save your energy, I was just being flippant.

I wrote this information from an interview between Del Bigtree (The HighWire) and a Physicians Assistant named Deborah Conrad.

Of course, the entirety of this is anecdotal, but anecdotal is real data, it is just not as robust as data compiled from (say) hundreds of folks. I have seen many such testimonies where the health practitioners say, "They are lying to you. Don't believe them."

https://originalrebel.net/2021/09/2...orting-covid19-vaccines-side-effect-to-vaers/

The account of Deborah Conrad here serves as the one example of a highly conscientious health practitioner who worked while in the throes of Covid. It is some indication of the high occurrence of jab injury as well as the extensive under-reporting of injury events in VAERS.

Deborah Conrad, a former Physician Assistant at a small hospital in New York state for fifteen years, well describes the scope of incomplete use of VAERS. Ms. Conrad was an integral member of the hospital patient recovery team and handled ER patients until they were discharged. (By the way, she is pro-vaccine and had her children vaccinated though she would never allow the Covid jab, based on her work experience.)

She was guest of The HighWire, one of the fastest-growing and most trusted health news and talk shows in digital media. She spoke with The HighWire’s host Del Bigtree. Part of the episode included a recording of a phone conversation Conrad had with two administrative staff employees of the hospital.

Conrad saw a lot of pneumonias, even in the middle of summer. In just one day, there were 3 cardiomyopathies, a blood clot. A man who just died. Two weeks after the shot he had cancer blown out of nowhere. Shortly after the rollout, she noticed patients with odd conditions. A patient died 48 hours after the jab of a multisystem inflammatory syndrome. Other patient maladies include acute kidney failure, heart attack, sepsis, quite a few patients with rapid cancers that killed them. Heart attacks, thrombocytopenia, strokes, and blood clots.

Conrad noted, “Interestingly enough, 2021 is the year that our blood thinners no longer work.” Quite a few patients that have developed pulmonary embulism as well as blood clots on the legs were already on full blood thinners. A couple with bell’s palsy. A lot of odd neurological complaints such as seizures and folks with weird tremors. People falling. There were gastrointestinal complaints, brain bleeds.

Elderly people passed out after the jab. Some after getting their second jab went home and were seen by a relative passed out on the floor. This happened to such an extent that she advised folks to stay with them the evening of the shot.

Del asked how many patients in ER have been vaccinated compared to unvaccinated. She said she started really monitoring that for two months. In one particular day they had 35 patients and 30 were vaccinated. Out of those, seven patients were in intensive care. All were fully vaccinated.

Nine of the 30 were listed as unvaccinated and she went back and checked the records and talked to the patients and all 9 were vaccinated. Del asked why the discrepancy and she said because during admission, patients are not asked if they got the jab and so they are assumed to be unvaccinated. Del said that’s crazy given the jab is under Emergency Use Authorization. At the time the county vaccinated rate was 45-46%, but every patient in the ICU that day was fully jabbed. She said they did get un-jabbed patients, but far less.

Obviously, with such a frequency of observed adverse reactions, it would sure be helpful if they were reported in VAERS, but this was typically not the case. At first Conrad did not even know VAERS existed. Massive rollout of an EUA product and no one was even made aware of the entry system. Del asked if any of the other doctors and nurses would be aware of VAERS and she said no except maybe some pediatricians. She said very few providers know about it. She found out about VAERS by seeing it when going on-line to read about vaccines. It was there that she read that health care workers are required by law to report to VAERS.

Ms. Conrad said that reporting in VAERS is extremely time-consuming and doing so for her own patients “became a full-time job.” She said she lost track of how many people she reported at 120. Still has quite a few that she needs to report. And this is in a small hospital system. She says there are 20 doctors and other PA’s that see patients for whom there is a need to do reporting. With her reporting, she estimates about 5% adverse reactions have been reported.

She ended up reporting for fellow employees, but eventually she was told she could only do so for her own patients. Del Bigtree asked her what happened when she told others they needed to report themselves. She said they were not reporting because the process is so daunting.

Because the jab rollout is Emergency Use Authorized and is in a testing phase, Conrad expressed outrage that so much vital information would go unreported. Moreover, governing authorities, the Center for Disease Control and the Department of Health, provided no guidance and had no answers. They did not inform Conrad or anyone else of the obligation to report in VAERS.

Conrad was told by her superiors that she had to respect the fact that the hospital endorses the shots and does not support cultivating an environment of vaccine hesitancy. (How this is not a violation of the Hippocratic Oath - do no harm – I have no idea.)

Del asked her if she is taking the vaccine. Her reply, “Absolutely not. I’m terrified. I am more afraid of this vaccine than I am of covid.”

Sometime after her interview with The Highwire Deborah Conrad’s employment was terminated for refusing to take the jab.