[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

Okay. Then be careful. Make sure to leave some love for yourself. I know love is supposed to be Christian selfless but such love has to coexist with love for self. If this love that you feel is somewhat making you love yourself less, it isn't worth it.
I'm as careful as I can be. I don't know what to make of the long absences now that I realized what happened with her in May, though. I'm guessing there's more of a reason for them now.

No, I wasn't being selfish. I honestly understood why she did it.

Also, she did tell me that one of the reasons she left for a month was she confessed for the first time in her life to someone that she liked very much (an INTP) and that he rejected her and then stopped answering her and they haven't talked since. That, along with all the other things, is why she disappeared for a month. We weren't as close/intimate then, and our intimacy obviously grew a lot after that, and it didn't bother me, because we weren't/arent exclusive. Now if she was telling me she loved me and stuff like that, then yeah, I would have a major major issue with that happening, but at the time? No.
Those INTPs... always rejecting people!!! Hehe.It's said as a joke, but I have heard so many times of an INTP rejecting someone.. are they just so picky? Hmm. No matter, I love them.

I mean, do you want to ask her more about what happened in May that may be related to this INTP? Do you want to know more details? Do you want to be her shoulder to cry on, but only as a friend not as something more?
She told me about what happened with him, how she loved him and confessed, and how he cut her out of her life and how rough it was for her. I just forgot about it until now.

Those INTPs... always rejecting people!!! Hehe.It's said as a joke, but I have heard so many times of an INTP rejecting someone.. are they just so picky? Hmm. No matter, I love them.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You know what the INTP I confessed to said that night? That it has happened so many times to him already that it was just an ordinary day to him. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: i think it's because they're quite weak when controlling emotions so we get attracted to them like moths to a flame. Lol

She told me about what happened with him, how she loved him and confessed, and how he cut her out of her life and how rough it was for her. I just forgot about it until now.

Oh dear. She may not yet be in a position to love again yet. Love is a pretty strong word.

Are you okay with that?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You know what the INTP I confessed to said that night? That it has happened so many times to him already that it was just an ordinary day to him. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: i think it's because they're quite weak when controlling emotions so we get attracted to them like moths to a flame. Lol
OMG haha bless it. The ego is so hilarious lol. Usually I am so turned off by ego, but in an ISTP or INTP... its so adorable. WHY!? D:

OMG haha bless it. The ego is so hilarious lol. Usually I am so turned off by ego, but in an ISTP or INTP... its so adorable. WHY!? D:

LOL they're just saying it as it is.
I end up laughing about it. My INFP best friend however wants to slit his throat for hurting me. Hahahhahaha

LOL they're just saying it as it is.
I end up laughing about it. My INFP best friend however wants to slit his throat for hurting me. Hahahhahaha
Why did these two INTPs in question cut out these beautiful women that confessed to loving them? I mean is it really that they don't want love? What does an INTP want? I have so many questions!

I just...does it explain the alone time she takes more now? That's really the only part that worries me.

Uhm. If I were in her shoes (which I somehow am), I would be running away from INTP (which I am also doing). I would probably cling to you but if I sense that you are falling for me, I would give you some space if I knew it would be something I couldn't reciprocate yet. The healthiest alternative would be to not friendzone others but sometimes we can't help it if others are choosing us.

Why did these two INTPs in question cut out these beautiful women that confessed to loving them? I mean is it really that they don't want love? What does an INTP want? I have so many questions!
Oh I was loved, but only as a friend. Hahaha. I was one of the most important people in his life but only as a friend. (Verbatim)

I don't have questions anymore. Just acceptance that I'm not what he is looking for. He's dating someone else now.

In my INFJs case, she told me that INTP was in love with someone who died

This could be complicated because an INFJ can be pretty stubborn in such a situation.

In my INFJs case, she told me that INTP was in love with someone who died
Oh my gosh, my empathy is squeezing my heart on that one. That's gotta suck so bad. If that happened to me, it would literally leave me unable to function in society...
That poor guy, but he shouldn't have just shut her out though. :(

Uhm. If I were in her shoes (which I somehow am), I would be running away from INTP (which I am also doing). I would probably cling to you but if I sense that you are falling for me, I would give you some space if I knew it would be something I couldn't reciprocate yet. The healthiest alternative would be to not friendzone others but sometimes we can't help it if others are choosing us.

Oh I was loved, but only as a friend. Hahaha. I was one of the most important people in his life but only as a friend. (Verbatim)

I don't have questions anymore. Just acceptance that I'm not what he is looking for. He's dating someone else now.

This could be complicated because an INFJ can be pretty stubborn in such a situation.
She does talk to me ALOT when she's around. Like, more than I talk to anyone else. I probably talk to her more than I talk to anyone else (outside of when I'm gaming with people), even when she disappears for a week or two.

Did it hurt him when you doorslammed him?

She does talk to me ALOT when she's around. Like, more than I talk to anyone else. I probably talk to her more than I talk to anyone else (outside of when I'm gaming with people), even when she disappears for a week or two.

I have a male best friend that I talk a lot to, too. But we are only friends. I'm sorry dear, it may not necessary mean she likes likes you.

By the way, when you said intimacy online, was this sexual? Because if it was then you might still have a chance because I doubt that INFJs do something sexual with someone they don't like romantically.