Does anyone have a Plan? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum
Interesting idea, what is a tree cemetery? A tree on every grave? Might be a bit crowded given the rate of death in humanity currently. But sounds interesting.
Perhaps a tree for every five or ten graves would address this concern.
https://www.thelivingurn.com/pages/tree-zip-code

What we need is a huge fucking catastrophic war, where every third man is killed, and then surf the reconstruction spirit wave after peace is declared.

All of this shit is possible, but people simply don't have the guts or the communitarian spirit for it.
COVID --isn't it fascinating that I say this a year later? Around the time you posted this, COVID was already felt although possibly not yet taken that seriously then too.
I thought this was a plan for myself. Instead it's some impossible shit
You're right, it is impossible.

What I now want to ask everyone is whether or not each one of us, as individuals, have been effecting these plans to change the world? I don't mean a discourse on what's possible, but actual things that we do on a daily basis and values that we refer to as we live our lives that are set precisely to change the world. I know that I do. In the last decade or so, I built my entire career around the conquest for knowledge for myself, my students, and my colleagues because I truly believe that it will change my community. We have to be realistic. We're individuals and the world is huge. Rather, it is more realistic to think along the line of changing what is within our vicinity and not so much the actual world. The things we can do are limited but therein lies the curiosity. Within our limitations, what have we been doing to make the world a better place?

Reactions: slant
This is a great question and Yes I do have a plan/vision. I do not yet know how I am going to execute it because the funds are not there but here goes. After the Covid bullshit started and people started rushing the grocery stores I had a thought of setting up a food forest yard in every neighborhood. So I started out with my own house (still 1st year) and have come to realize that I did not properly water but i fact drowned a lot of of my trees and edibles. Thinking the leaves turning brown means they are really thirsty. smh

New/Still alive:
Blackberry vines x2, Pistachio trees x2, mango, guava, ark blk apple, fuji apple, NEW barbados cherry trees x2, New ice cream banana trees x 2, cavendish bananas, Blueberries x2, Jaboticaba, edible bamboo, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, Moranga x4, Rainbow eucalyptus x2, black bamboo,

Dead AF: Overwatering but Freeze got a bunch
Star cherry x2, Barbados cherry, passion fruit x2, Sour Sop, Cocao, Jackfruit, Avacados x2, Mami sapota, Cavendish banana, Blueberries x2, Kiwi x3, Moranga big leaf, arabica coffee x6, figsx2, golden bamboo, palm granite.

so sadly a lot of expensive stuff suffered in their last days with me.

Anyway, If i can take and start cuttings from my existing plants and trees and reproduce this in other places. then there would be no reason to panic when TPTB move to freak the masses out. The concern is weather people would even give a shit or not. I will see how things go this year and deal with that later.

Last edited:
Well I haven't died yet so I can't be planted as a tree but that is what I have asked to be done with my remains

Reactions: mintoots
A good start if you live near water is fish carcasses from cleaning tables. works excellent.

Last edited: