Do you worry you're insane? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Do you worry you're insane?

D: You want your biscuits to be inflamed????

I can arrange that for you... :smilingimp:
oh my

iu

No, I don't worry about being mad or insane.

What worries me, is a consequence of my INTJ-ish inability to compromise my principles. Most people are two faced, instinctual, unreliable animals with the ability to speak and plan nothing but half truths and tribal games. My worry is that I am so stubbornly entrenched in my principles, that I know I will never play their games, and will always run afoul of their lower instincts, unless I remain aloof, disconnected, and unengaged.

I don't worry about insanity, I worry about loneliness.

No, I don't worry about being mad or insane.

What worries me, is a consequence of my INTJ-ish inability to compromise my principles. Most people are two faced, instinctual, unreliable animals with the ability to speak and plan nothing but half truths and tribal games. My worry is that I am so stubbornly entrenched in my principles, that I know I will never play their games, and will always run afoul of their lower instincts, unless I remain aloof, disconnected, and unengaged.

I don't worry about insanity, I worry about loneliness.
I'd reach out to you, but I feel you would be uninterested in that (especially long-term).
So instead, my condolences for your situation.

Reactions: Wyote and Anomaly
I'd reach out to you, but I feel you would be uninterested in that (especially long-term).
So instead, my condolences for your situation.
Thank you for your kindness.

It just unsettles me that subconsciously or unconsciously I always manoeuvre myself into dynamics where fraternisation isn't expected: I don't have neighbours, I have tenants; I don't have colleagues, I have bosses and subordinates; etc.