Do you worry you're insane? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do you worry you're insane?

I never worried about it, though at one point in my life I deeply contemplated and considered it.
I am probably more sane than most people, by western standards.
It's a tightrope walk, sometimes I fall off. Usually I don't.

I don't worry. I know I am.
giphy.gif

I don't worry. I know I am.
giphy.gif
Are we circling back to Jack? lmao.

I have this strange memory of saying something about Jack Nicholson to you in one of our first interactions. lol. I don't know where or why, but it's there and now we're back here. Lmao.
We're all a little insane here. Have you seen this place? haha. <3

I have this strange memory of saying something about Jack Nicholson to you in one of our first interactions. lol. I don't know where or why, but it's there and now we're back here. Lmao.
LOL it's on the miving room, I think. Hehe, a little bit insane may or may not be an understatement lol. I mean I really think everyone has a fixer upper of a brain, which I think makes us almost insane but that's fine.

LOL it's on the miving room, I think. Hehe, a little bit insane may or may not be an understatement lol. I mean I really think everyone has a fixer upper of a brain, which I think makes us almost insane but that's fine.
This is fair. lol.

A number of my friends who're INFJ, myself included, worried on a fairly regular basis that we were insane. I mean, I know people often question their own mental health but Infj's tend to see the universe in a very...unique...way.

I want to know if this is common? Do you all worry for your sanity in a more literal sense? Particularly do you worry that during your explorations of the deeper recesses of human experience that you will go mad?
No. But that must mean that I am ;)

I don't care though. :)

Anyone that is a very emotional person is insane. Anyone that is a very logical person is insane. Anyone who is extroverted is insane.

Basically, just be INTP or don't be.

Anyone that is a very emotional person is insane. Anyone that is a very logical person is insane. Anyone who is extroverted is insane.

Basically, just be INTP or don't be.
Biscuitology.

what does this mean?!?!??!?! D:

:tearsofjoy: <3 What Winter said ^. ;p

"The concept of an angry biscuit: The biscuit you HAVE to eat when you're feeling grumpy in order to sooth those angry waves of HATRED that would otherwise consume you like a petrol-doused fire. It can be any kind of biscuit. It's not a picky biscuit. The only conditions being that you must be seriously ticked off at the time, and you can't enjoy a single mouthful because you are in fact, so angry." -Blog of 'Even More Abstract than your FACE'

angry biscuit.jpg

This could go so wrong, but here we are. lmao. :sweatsmile: