Do you share your deeper emotions with others? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do you share your deeper emotions with others?

Answer to question. My blog is full of emotion.

I open up to some people about some things but I never completely reveal myself to any one person.

On one hand, I admire those who can open up completely. On the other hand, I think they are crazy for doing so.
I agree with this.

I have people in my life who know me quite well, and who I have let into my world. I don't however reveal my complete self to them. On one had I do this because I can't find words to describe my depths to them, however there is another part of me who doesn't want to share my complete self with anyone - I quite like that it is contained within me and known well by only me.

Last edited:
When i was about 16 i lived in a foster home. And one day one of the staff there... well i cant put it into words but an overwhelming greif probally worst than theirs was put into my heart. I asked her why she was so sad... later i found out that her grandfather she was close to died and that her dog got run over on the same day.

Sometimes this happens other times i will see a situation like for example a customer who is waiting in line and i can feel their impatience, so i tell told him i'll make this as fast as possible and he said I would like that alot, we were both feeling a bit chirry afterwards him becuase I worked my fastest to bag his stuff and me becuase he felt better

Yes. I am one big walking emotion. I have learned to be more respectful of people though and keep it under wraps sometimes. I find it hard though. I like to share.

I tend to not reveal my deepest emotions. I was slightly more expressive when I was younger, but when I would reveal my ideas or emotions as a kid, often I would get laughed at. I found that many of the people I was around were dealing with life at a more surface level and if and when I shared my more inner thoughts they would just distance themselves. That made me feel more strange so now I would only reveal my true thoughts and ideas to those I become close to and trust.

For the rest of the world, I just give the more practical information and try not to express too much of my own opinions.