Do you guys think I creep her out? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do you guys think I creep her out?

Because I didn't want to be intimidate her during out first call. I might have not explicitly called her cute but my tone was definitely flirtatious.
Hmm...

giphy.gif

I saw this beautiful woman just vacuuming her dining room and this rush just came over me, I couldn't help but watch.

She took her socks off, earrings off, and was wearing nothing sweatpants and a t-shirt, just vacuuming back and forth.

So fucking sexy.

I asked her if she wanted to talk again, like this weekend, and how I'd love to do so.

Sidenote: she's vacuum girl.

@Ren

Remember vaccum girl?

I do indeed. :laughing:

One of your finest posts on this forum.

And I have a random PSA for all participants in this thread:

Anyone who is looking to feel more comfortable with their own creepiness should just listen to love songs from the 80's.

Really, their obsessive fantasizing and objectification factors are off the charts. :yum:

Why is that?

Sorry if it's supposed to be self evident. I'll admit I didn't read all the previous posts.
Well, mostly because it's so much work as a man just to be acceptable or "good" in the eyes of society, especially if you're poor!

Anglicanism is for you.

A church founded by one man's desire for hot brides.
I don't know if I'd make it very far up the hierarchy, after all, the Anglican church is ultimately run by the English monarchy.

At least with the Catholic Church, it's authority is largely autonomous.

I'd be a better benefactor to the church than a priest, like a Medici.

Great! Have you done anything with it yet?
She called me, we talked about law and her interest in politics. My tone was somewhat flirtatious and I told her that I'd love to talk to her this weekend.

Because... FUCK YEAH. But the "fuck yeah" remained a thought in my head.

Anyway, she said she would like to talk to me this weekend, more specifically, she said "a tentative yes." So a maybe steering in the direction of "yes."

I might call her if she doesn't call me, I suppose.

You're fine, @Pin . What you're experiencing is called anxiety.

I was thinking about it a little bit today. Maybe I'll make a thread about it. Seems the group mind is on this topic. We'll see.

But the thing that sets apart the incels from people who are just frustrated with dating I think is two elements

1) deciding preemptively that they'll never find someone; giving up hope

2) due to this hopelessness acting out their anger and grief as a way to cope

Dating is really tricky, for everyone, even people who you think have it good. There are no recipes or rules on how to do it. The most important thing is resilience, but that goes for all things in life. If you do want to experience romantic love, you will be rejected hundreds of times before that happens. You will have false starts. You will have relationships that end. That's all part of it.

I know you're looking for a single love; I don't have thoughts on that because my perspective on love in general is a bit different. But the best we can hope to accomplish in this life is to appreciate the good experiences we have with people. I think folks short change themselves a lot because they wanted more moments, instead of appreciating what they did have. And the anxiety that you feel about thinking you did something wrong etc is a result of that "more" thinking. It's inherent in human nature but also we can be mindful of it. Focus on how nice the conversation was. Wonder if you'll get in touch with her again. Allow it to be what it is without having to conclude anything, because when you start with that line of thoughts, it just keeps going.

You know you're a good guy. You know you'll find someone. You just don't know who or when. That's the case with all of us.