Do you guys think I creep her out? | INFJ Forum

Do you guys think I creep her out?

Dylan98

Apr 16, 2017
MBTI
Farm
Enneagram
Josd
so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table so i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby i saw her and i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but I guess I creep her out because I haven’t seen her coming there anymore

Just looking at someone isn't creepy.
Maybe you just haven't run into her again?
But back in high school I would stare at her too much so idk maybe she still thinks I’m a creep or something. But now I see her bf picking up the food there instead so idk I guess I creep her out and that’s why I see her bf picking up the food there

But back in high school I would stare at her too much so idk maybe she still thinks I’m a creep or something. But now I see her bf picking up the food there instead so idk I guess I creep her out and that’s why I see her bf picking up the food there
Lol OK, probably then.

Don't worry about it. She's peripheral to your life.

Lol OK, probably then.

Don't worry about it. She's peripheral to your life.

But idk why I still think about all of this stuff cause this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf so I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

The fact that you used to stare at her in high school, you are obsessing over this, and you wrote a thread about her on a forum is enough to creep women out. Just leave her alone, let it go, and move on.

The fact that you used to stare at her in high school, you are obsessing over this, and you wrote a thread about her on a forum is enough to creep women out. Just leave her alone, let it go, and move on.

Yea but Idk why I still think about this stuff because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf so I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

Reactions: ClevelandINTP
...I think you already know the answer then.

Yea but Idk why I still think about this stuff because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf so I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school

Yeah, I read that.

...I think you already know the answer then.

^^ This^^

Just move on and leave her alone unless you want a reputation for being a creep.

Man... Find a new woman, one who doesn't have a boyfriend.

Once you get your act together, you'll meet women, nobler women with more brains and beauty. However, if you want a realistic chance at a great woman you've got to become a great man.

How? Get as healthy, wealthy, and powerful as possible.

Man... Find a new woman, one who doesn't have a boyfriend.

Once you get your act together, you'll meet women, nobler women with more brains and beauty. However, if you want a realistic chance at a great woman you've got to become a great man.

How? Get as healthy, wealthy, and powerful as possible.

But you'll also need to talk to her respectfully instead of just staring at her.

But you'll also need to talk to her respectfully instead of just staring at her.
Yeah, OP's got to get over that.

It's fine to briefly look at someone but staring is strange. If you're looking at someone, expect a conversation.

This!!!

Reactions: Asa
Frankly, I'm a little creeped out.

It's not good to obsess. I also think that if you move on to another girl, you're just going to land right back where you've started. If this obsession thing is taking up considerable bandwidth in your life, it might be a good idea to go talk to a therapist or someone who can give you some coaching one on one.