Do you guys think I creep her out? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do you guys think I creep her out?

Hahahaha! She definitely seems ENFP to me.

Yeah! She actually took the test and shared her results a few years ago.

grimesmetrics.png

@Ren - I didn't know that! I've seen her typed by fans as INFP. I watch make-up videos on Youtube and try to type people based on those. Vogue has one with her and it is so obvious she is ENFP. Seems weird, I know, but you can tell a lot about a person by watching them apply beauty products - how chaotic or methodical they are, for example.

@Ren Oh boy, lol.

Yeah I saw a video of her doing makeup and thought she was cool - it might've even been something @Asa posted. A complete lack of pretense.

I tend to like the more 'intellectual' ENFP subtype, though, like this MBTI YouTuber:

Funny, she had a whole thing about how ENFPs and INFJs were perfect for each other, using her BF as an example, until a year down the line he was like 'I've always been INTJ', lol.

@Ren Oh boy, lol.

Yeah I saw a video of her doing makeup and thought she was cool - it might've even been something @Asa posted. A complete lack of pretense.

I tend to like the more 'intellectual' ENFP subtype, though, like this MBTI YouTuber:

Funny, she had a whole thing about how ENFPs and INFJs were perfect for each other, using her BF as an example, until a year down the line he was like 'I've always been INTJ', lol.

Yes she's cool.

We were supposed to do an interview last year at some point but it never happened.

Her channel has grown a lot since then, it's great to see.

@Deleted member 16771 — Here's another ENFP with a supposedly 'INFJ' boyfriend:

He's so painfully ISFP it hurts. Maybe ENFP aren't the best typists, who knows.

Warning: the video's editing is extremely annoying lol.

Yes she's cool.

We were supposed to do an interview last year at some point but it never happened.

Her channel has grown a lot since then, it's great to see.
Oh damn! You should've.

Yeah. ENFPs aren't that rare (in fact they're the third most-common type), but that 'subtype' is actually pretty hard to find. I've only encountered it the once irl I think.

Yeah. ENFPs aren't that rare (in fact they're the third most-common type), but that 'subtype' is actually pretty hard to find. I've only encountered it the once irl I think.

Indeed. I also think I know only one ENFP who's of that subtype in real life.

Because of the sort of 'thinky feeler' vibe I mistook her for an INFJ initially.

Do you guys know how to flirt? I told my girl she was EXTRA THICC.

T-rusting
H-onest
I-maginative
C-aring
C-ute

Reactions: Pin
Maybe she isn't Catholic.
She goes to mass each Sunday, I would be surprised if she wasn't a practicing Catholic.

Anyway, she doesn't owe me anything. I feel like I'm aiming too high with her anyway. You can't win them all.

so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table so i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby i saw her and i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but I guess I creep her out because I haven’t seen her coming there anymore

@dlyan98 it's not a big deal. It doesn't really matter anyway. If she has labeled you a creep to her boyfriend and doesn't know you, you don't need people who judge so harshly in your life. Nothing but negative energy you know. Also maybe you have really bad anxiety and maybe it's not as bad as it seems, maybe you should talk to professional about that. I have really bad anxiety too, and it sucks! You're really young, don't be so hard on yourself. We all have had bad experiences with hard crushes. Trust me I've been through it, where you feel like you can't move on. It's idealistic and not healthy and trust me the other person usually never turns out to be who you thought they were anyway. So don't obsess over it (her). I tell you what though when you do meet that one person that is meant to be with you, it's going to be magnificent on all levels. No bad experiences coming in or wondering if you did the wrong or right thing.... It will just flow, then you will know what it feels like to be liked just the way you are. Something everyone deserves.... ;) Keep you head up and shake it off ok....

Anyway, she doesn't owe me anything. I feel like I'm aiming too high with her anyway. You can't win them all.

What if she thinks you just want to pick her brain about law and all you need is to change your approach?
Don't be so harsh with yourself :)

What if she thinks you just want to pick her brain about law and all you need is to change your approach?
Don't be so harsh with yourself :)
True, if she gives me a call again I'll have to tell her she's cute or something.

I don't know why you take so long to make your intentions clear.
Because I didn't want to be intimidate her during out first call. I might have not explicitly called her cute but my tone was definitely flirtatious.