Do you guys think I creep her out? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you guys think I creep her out?

My definition of creepy:
When your thoughts or actions have a subject, and that subject isn't aware of it. By this definition, anything could be creepy, but it's when your thoughts and actions are far too out of synchronization with the other person.

If you're not communicating or not making your intentions apparent, you're probably creepy.

Imagine you falling in love with a girl you never talked to, and she might be interested in you, but in your mind, you're already married. How jarring is that? Now she's supposed to feel liable for your feelings? Think about it, it's not that hard to understand how retarded being creepy is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rit4lin
Now I'm feeling like you OP.

I was on the phone with this woman about two days ago and I felt like we were hitting it off, talking about law school, and she just seemed to disappear.

It saddens me because that's the closest I ever got to her, the worst part is that this isn't even the first time this situation has happened to me this year.

I was on the phone with this woman about two days ago and I felt like we were hitting it off, talking about law school, and she just seemed to disappear.

It saddens me because that's the closest I ever got to her, the worst part is that this isn't even the first time this situation has happened to me this year.
I'm guessing the phone call ended?

How does a woman just disappear?

Reactions: Pin
Were you doing this during video chat, or for several years irl prior to your conversation?
tenor.gif

If not you shouldn’t feel like the OP, but anyway, hang in there.

How does a woman just disappear?

Were you doing this during video chat, or for several years irl prior to your conversation?
tenor.gif

If not you shouldn’t feel like the OP, but anyway, hang in there.

I was talking to her over the phone about law careers and her personal interests. I thought the conversation went well.

She agreed to chat with me this weekend but she didn't read the text I sent her so I'm just going to give her some space for now.

I don't want to smother her, I feel like I often come on too strong in situations like this.

Why u creepin bruh

I don't know anything about you but you can't let one woman decide what you are worth. Relax man, there are over 3 billion of them and if she can't appreciate you that's her lost. Focus on being the best person you can be.

Attachments

• 4528516-2408034123-get_o.png
    4528516-2408034123-get_o.png
    105 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ren and Pin

Maybe she isn't Catholic.