Do you find most people to be emotionally superficial? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do you find most people to be emotionally superficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone thinks they know what they'll do with money, until they have money and realize it don't do shit.

@ReasonEnduring TLDR. You’re just an angry NEET in your 20s with “big plans” lmao. STFU about the common person if this is your reaction.

I have a degree in AI and Cybernetics, several Microsoft Qualifications and 7 years programming experience.

I'm also 31 so you're wrong on EVERY account my friend.

Everyone thinks they know what they'll do with money, until they have money and realize it don't do shit.
You've obviously never borrowed money from the charity you work at. Go sit in your Costco plastic pool you financial loser

I have a degree in AI and Cybernetics, several Microsoft Qualifications and 7 years programming experience.

I'm also 31 so you're wrong on EVERY account my friend.
Oh I just assumed since you said you had plans for your 30s, 40s, 50s.

So much good your degrees did for you right now lol. I was wrong only about your age.

Anyway I hope you can find a job soon so you can stop being an angry NEET. My point still stands that the less you actually like and feel you can relate to the average person, the less easy it will be for you to naturally help them.

Reactions: Misadventure
You've obviously never borrowed money from the charity you work at. Go sit in your Costco plastic pool you financial loser
I’ve never borrowed money from them lol. It was ran by rich old ladies who used extra earnings to finance the organization’s activities.

The only place I borrow money from is my swimming pool of benjamins

Be different, give me all your money!

Only if you are a Nigerian Prince.

Oh I just assumed since you said you had plans for your 30s, 40s, 50s.

So much good your degrees did for you right now lol. I was wrong only about your age.

Anyway I hope you can find a job soon so you can stop being an angry NEET. My point still stands that the less you actually like and feel you can relate to the average person, the less easy it will be for you to naturally help them.

My degree was very helpful getting my current job lined up. Along with my qualifications and dashing personality.

I only can't work because my government card hasn't arrived.

An inefficient system build by politicians elected by - the average person.

Your honour, the prosecution rests.

Reactions: BritNi

My degree was very helpful getting my current job lined up. Along with my qualifications and dashing personality.

I only can't work because my government card hasn't arrived.

An inefficient system build by politicians elected by - the average person.

Your honour, the prosecution rests.
I hope that an online exchange like this wouldn't play any role in a citizenship being declined or anything like that.

Just be careful, RE. I think you're well-liked here but you're doing a couple of things that are concerning:
1) The citizenship issue I described (I'm no authority, however)
2) Flagging your achievements doesn't look too good.

I only intervene because I wouldn't want anything to come back on you years down the line. Otherwise this shit is hella entertaining, so carry on.

IMG-20151001-WA049-745027.jpg

Stole, whatever
Lol. I think I remember you and so I’m going to assume that you’re half-joking, but no, of course not. Also I don’t think the organization really had that many savings. Mostly just the individuals running it, which was my point. I suppose I earned a lot of money *for* them from other rich people however.

Reactions: Wyote
I hope that an online exchange like this wouldn't play any role in a citizenship being declined or anything like that.

Just be careful, RE. I think you're well-liked here but you're doing a couple of things that are concerning:
1) The citizenship issue I described (I'm no authority, however)
2) Flagging your achievements doesn't look too good.

I only intervene because I wouldn't want anything to come back on you years down the line. Otherwise this shit is hella entertaining, so carry on.

1) I can be loyal to a country whilst being critical of facets of it. But you have a point, unfortunately I was riled up. I will tone it down.
2) He accused me of being a NEET which implied I had nothing noteworthy about my life. I've worked hard for what I have.

This is a very good point. And it should not be lost in this whole scuffle.

Indeed, if he hadn't been insulting my character I would have given him credit.

1) I can be loyal to a country whilst being critical of facets of it. But you have a point, unfortunately I was riled up. I will tone it down.
2) He accused me of being a NEET which implied I had nothing noteworthy about my life. I've worked hard for what I have.

Indeed, if he hadn't been insulting my character I would have given him credit.
I’m a girl in my 20s btw.

If you didn’t insult the character of the majority of humans, I wouldn’t have picked at your own inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.