Do you find most people to be emotionally superficial? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Do you find most people to be emotionally superficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I seem Christian to you? I don’t think I’m being a jerk to anybody, actually. And if I’m wasting my time so much, then aren’t you wasting it even more by replying to somebody like me? :)
No you really don't seem Christian. I cannot see light in a person so hateful, sorry no. But there are people here who are, and some who are agnostic. What does it matter? It's a holiday - which most people would like to enjoy as best they can with their family at least whilst locked down.

And it matters not anyway. Because from what I've seen you're one of the members of old full of disdain and bitterness for anyone with a shred of genuine positivity back from the grave to make drama. If it's so fragile around here.. go to your own forum. I doubt your INFJ the way you talk down to us.

No you really don't seem Christian. I cannot see light in a person so hateful, sorry no. But there are people here who are, and some who are agnostic. What does it matter? It's a holiday - which most people would like to enjoy as best they can with their family at least whilst locked down.

And it matters not anyway. Because from what I've seen you're one of the members of old full of disdain and bitterness for anyone with a shred of genuine positivity back from the grave to make drama. If it's so fragile around here.. go to your own forum. I doubt your INFJ the way you talk down to us.
I do not live in a country that celebrates Easter.

I have said already multiple times in this thread that I don’t type as INFJ. However, I do like INFJs (depends on the person of course).

I like genuine positivity, I just have some opinions sometimes when I see genuine stupidity.

I do not live in a country that celebrates Easter.

I have said already multiple times in this thread that I don’t type as INFJ. However, I do like INFJs (depends on the person of course).

I like genuine positivity, I just have some opinions sometimes when I see genuine stupidity.
Put the mirror down then

Status
Not open for further replies.