Do you constantly Diagnose people? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you constantly Diagnose people?

i do diagnose people, all the time, however, none of it in conscious. i don't pick out a person from the crowd and analyze them.

mostly it just happens, with whomever i am in contact with... small nuances really stand out to me.. and they say so much about themselves without intending to.

anyways, i mostly use it so see how this person should be approached.. for example, if this person has really low self-esteem i tend to take extra-consideration when talking to them.

and for my own benefit i also unconsciously evaluate the person themselves so that i sort of 'know' how this person will be if i ever get into a conflict with them. :/

Like everyone else has said, I always 'evaluate' but hardly ever 'diagnose.' Everyone carries so many examples of 'crazy' it's kinda creepy. :p

Like everyone else has said, I always 'evaluate' but hardly ever 'diagnose.' Everyone carries so many examples of 'crazy' it's kinda creepy. :p
good point...I agree!

Just wanna point, diagnosis is never a finality. There are always possibilities, nah mean (that's the NY connection coming out)
Posted via Mobile Device

i do that too! :) :)

sometimes, people misunderstand me because:m083: i don't know why i look into a person's eyes intensely... it creeps people out.. and sometimes, it creeps me too.. i mean i don't :m049:want to look like a stalker or a desperate girl desperately wanting a boyfriend by being feeling close and feeling that we have an:m054: "eye thing" <--- like when two people are lost in each others eyes bwahahahahahahaha

i even stare into other people's eyes when dancing:m035:.. and they think like i'm seducing them!>!>!!?!!?! yuck!!!!!!! eeeeeeeewwwwiiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :m080:
sorry :m033: people it's my thing!! bwahahahhaha

actually, i diagnose people like every time!!!!!! and i diagnose them better when i look deeply into their eyes.... i don't know.. i just like looking into the eyes of other people:m111:
especially when you know those people that like show off their strong side.. when in fact that's just like a protective coat for them because of their past experiences... it fascinates me how these people hide their true self.. that beautiful but very sensitive self... and when i look into their eyes....... i get scared:m162:

ahahahhahaha when i look into their eyes... i get scared if they see me doing that... :) :) :) but it's like i understand them more..

but of course, those are just like a sneak peek or a trailer of the real character/personality of that person

I try not to, but I catch myself doing it sometimes.

I do it without any sort of conscious effort. At this point, I can usually just look at someone and think they might be having issues accepting this-or-that, without trying to "analyze" them or pull them apart. It just sort of happens that way.

someone has moved to a different suburb and they decide to walk to the local shop for the first time. they notice

I can sometimes obviously evaluate people, but I'd never obviously do it to a person who is in a group situation because I'd imagine if they saw anyone else in the group 'evaluating' them they'de be terribly self-conscious. 1 person looking at you and weighing you up is okay I think but when several do it the effects are dramatically multiplied and far worse. So I guess empathetic foresight sometimes stops my natural tendancy to guage people out in the open.

i do that too! :) :)

sometimes, people misunderstand me because:m083: i don't know why i look into a person's eyes intensely... it creeps people out.. and sometimes, it creeps me too.. i mean i don't :m049:want to look like a stalker or a desperate girl desperately wanting a boyfriend by being feeling close and feeling that we have an:m054: "eye thing" <--- like when two people are lost in each others eyes bwahahahahahahaha

i even stare into other people's eyes when dancing:m035:.. and they think like i'm seducing them!>!>!!?!!?! yuck!!!!!!! eeeeeeeewwwwiiiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :m080:
sorry :m033: people it's my thing!! bwahahahhaha

actually, i diagnose people like every time!!!!!! and i diagnose them better when i look deeply into their eyes.... i don't know.. i just like looking into the eyes of other people:m111:
especially when you know those people that like show off their strong side.. when in fact that's just like a protective coat for them because of their past experiences... it fascinates me how these people hide their true self.. that beautiful but very sensitive self... and when i look into their eyes....... i get scared:m162:

ahahahhahaha when i look into their eyes... i get scared if they see me doing that... :) :) :) but it's like i understand them more..

but of course, those are just like a sneak peek or a trailer of the real character/personality of that person

I bet that when you were posting this your heart was beating very fast and you were kinda excited and yet at the same time nervous when posting this :m027: am I right?

I love to evaluate people. Its kinda a hobby in a way. some of my friends are actually scared of me that way 'cos I always seem to know If they are lying about the major things or not or if they are feeling uncomfortable or crappy or down. when I get that feeling or roughly know somethings up I will go comfort/ask whats wrong. In that sense, that person would get some comfort, and if I'm right, I would know better. its kinda something I picked up along the way. a bit like the mentalist though I'm not that good.... yet :mjedibr: