Do many people hate the INFJ ability to read others and dig up hidden motivations? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do many people hate the INFJ ability to read others and dig up hidden motivations?

I'm so horrible with functions...can't even get a good translation out of that.

Challenge? Duel? Hm.... You know that somewhat unique thing I was talking about above? Somehow I don't think it's gonna work in your favor. =)
Ni = Introverted Intuition. That thing that makes us Ni Doms.

Lol
How about T is my strongest preference?

You scored 70% on Introversion
You scored 67% on iNtuition
You scored 87% on Thinking
You scored 77% on Judging

Except on this:
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI

Your Primary type is Calm

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||||| 92%
Accommodation |||| 18%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 87%

Enneagram 'tri-type': 5w6, 1w2, 3w2 sx/so

FJs dont challenge Einstein/modern physics. :wink:
actually, Einstein denied black holes too. =)
I see. T, not F.

Ni is my strongest.

20210509_005029.jpg

Ni = Introverted Intuition. That thing that makes us Ni Doms.
I see. T, not F.

Ni is my strongest.

View attachment 78824
Ni = Introverted Intuition *check* I'm with you on that.

Introverted intuition means what? particularly in context of duel? Dafuq?

I'm getting my ass kicked, aren't I? lol

Mine was inconclusive.
function stacks.JPG

Ni = Introverted Intuition *check* I'm with you on that.

Introverted intuition means what? particularly in context of duel? Dafuq?

I'm getting my ass kicked, aren't I? lol

Mine was inconclusive.
View attachment 78825
Ho... that result lol. Ni = Spidey sense - that something special.. aka - Intuition.

And yes, looks like 100% beats 55%. I win. :tearsofjoy:

Ho... that result lol. Ni = Spidey sense - that something special.. aka - Intuition.

And yes, looks like 100% beats 55%. I win. :tearsofjoy:
lol plz
90% think + 90% feel means 180% whoop-ass:sweatsmile:

Reactions: QuirkyLemonFlower
@Misty Well fully agree.. I'm pretty sure ninja juice and stardust is likewise involved.
q_80-http-images-origin.playboy.com-ogz4nxetbde6-4oW8OJoMMM6mM8WmWEEek6-5b81ed1e1aa42e189db41004cf473815-200__1_.gif

Weird flex from you, Miss 5% Ti
U got beef with my baby Ti!?!@#@!?? I'll take you down.

Besides, on most tests my Ti is much higher. I can agree this test gave me an odd Ti result, indeed. But my Ni kicked his Ni's ass. Flexing resumes

Besides, he flexed first. o_O

Hay @Misty, where might I find that function stack test? I went looking on the similar minds site and didn't have any luck. Would you happen to know where to find it? I'd like to take it again. Seems to me my results are a little out-dated, and was taken when I was at the height of dealing with breaking up from the only person I was ever close to. I imagine it might read a bit different now.

Reactions: Wyote and Misty
Hay @Misty, where might I find that function stack test? I went looking on the similar minds site and didn't have any luck. Would you happen to know where to find it? I'd like to take it again. Seems to me my results are a little out-dated, and was taken when I was at the height of dealing with breaking up from the only person I was ever close to. I imagine it might read a bit different now.
I think it's this one...
https://similarminds.com/embj.html

I've also done this one because to me Enneagram, especially figuring out your tri type is more detailed than mbti, imho. But it's one of these.
https://similarminds.com/advtest.html

Reactions: Wyote and Rift Zone
Does this INFJ "talent" make others feel uneasy around you? Do some people hate you because you can read them and bring up hidden motivations?

Oh absolutely..
Funny thing is these people don't even realize the sloppiness of their bullshit and how it doesn't add up over time. Words vs. Actions. I have noticed though, these types are big talkers, always talking never observing. We all have two eyes, and two ears...so if you listen and watch twice as much as you speak you won't miss shit lol

It's not intuition which is repellent, it's the extroverted feeling (Fe), which comes across as entitled nagging.

Last edited:
Reactions: John K
Funny thing is these people don't even realize the sloppiness of their bullshit and how it doesn't add up over time. Words vs. Actions. I have noticed though, these types are big talkers, always talking never observing. We all have two eyes, and two ears...so if you listen and watch twice as much as you speak you won't miss shit lol
I agree with what Caitlin said. The thread title is a little misleading and to me almost reads like a humble-brag (if it isn't, that too is okay). Yes INFJ types are good at it, but by no means alone in that ability. Any type who can sit back and analyse others will find them out. It may be harder for some, and even for others intuition isn't perfect (not saying anybody claimed it to be though).

Any person who indulges in narcissism or self-absorption WILL miss the writing on the wall.

As for me. No people have never felt uncomfortable around me for that reason that I know of. I rather like it that way.

Found out I was type 8 The Challenger, watched an hour long video by Dr. Tom Lahue, and Ive never felt so eerily understood lol. He does the other types as well, check him out.
Nice, I think I watched his vid on type 4. Does he look like Colonel Sanders from KFC? If so, I've seen him, lol.

Coincidentally, do you know your tritype? If you do, I can direct you to some educators who do vids on enneagram & tritype. I also have 8 in my tri and am a 468. I bet you are a similar type. Do you know your instinctual variant? The vid on my tri is creepily on point. You'd love these vids, I think. ^_^