[INFJ] - Do INFJ guys lie about liking someone when they are not ready for a relationship? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Do INFJ guys lie about liking someone when they are not ready for a relationship?

And to all you other people ahaming this guy who shes with shame on u u dont wven know the guy when h offer advice u seek to help the person to get theough their striggle not do something that will be self destructive what is the saying do or do not there is no try i live absolutwly everyone but i hate your aick imature insults to all you people that shunned this guy and said hea playing games GROW UP! Love is hard u dont know just how hard it is for some of us to admit our feelings fpr another especially us infjs if anything i absolutely hate u fucktards that critisize peoples feelings like that if i had the authority to banish u to hell for being like that i would lickily thats not my authority but gods authority again GROWUP!

Forgive my bad text and mispellings my phone is retarded and keeps messing up the language barriar i am sinserly sorry for the spelling errors above if i have the time and a full social battery ill fix ot later ok i hope all of you have a wonderfull day as well as nigjt and please dont shame others feelings and give self destructive advice without asking questions bout the person okie dokie

Run away.

Fast.

Never look back.

Honestly I would recommend never speaking to him again. You clearly have low self esteem and he is preying upon that and exploiting you. He is stringing you along; saying one thing then contradicting himself.

The fact that he told you that you aren't very pretty is particularly troubling and shows he does not have respect for you at all-- why are you attracted to somebody who clearly wants to demean you? Do you believe you don't deserve any better?

Also you might want to go to a psychologist to see if you have any of the following conditions:

Bipolar, borderline or codependency.

Work on yourself and don't date until you fix your self esteem a little because you are becoming attracted to emotionally fucked up men who will hurt you, and you seem to be completely blind to it.

I was once like you until somebody completely destroyed every ounce of dignity and self worth that I had and I learned to protect myself and value myself enough to never wind up in that situation again.
Again infjs are not the same as other personalities our minds function completely dofferently then all other personality types so what u say is t helpfull here also psycologists can only help to a certain area not everyrhing is a cause for mental disorders bub i know what im talking about i have knowledge in almost wvery area of life cept math i hate math i can do it but i hate it im i teligent to a degree collesge is boring and i do t need money cause i have knowledge so when i say you are misrepresenting the issue understand u are misunderstanding the issue and yes i know my spelling is measing up their is a intelligent reason i do this.
I hope you can too.

Without an understanding of the infj mindframe it can look close to a mental disorder so i can get where your coming from if u want a me tal disorder h couldnt tell from talking to me but i am an infj but i also have both of my frontal lobes dead.

Reactions: slant
I don't know what level of serious you are with this statement
I don't even really understand what that statement was supposed to mean.

Frontal lobes dead???

Reactions: Wyote
And to all you other people ahaming this guy who shes with shame on u u dont wven know the guy when h offer advice u seek to help the person to get theough their striggle not do something that will be self destructive what is the saying do or do not there is no try i live absolutwly everyone but i hate your aick imature insults to all you people that shunned this guy and said hea playing games GROW UP! Love is hard u dont know just how hard it is for some of us to admit our feelings fpr another especially us infjs if anything i absolutely hate u fucktards that critisize peoples feelings like that if i had the authority to banish u to hell for being like that i would lickily thats not my authority but gods authority again GROWUP!
I think her being involved with somebody who

A) openly makes statements meant to put her down (saying she isn't that pretty)

And

B) refuses to communicate in an open and honest manner

THAT is self destructive. But then again some people are willing to put themselves through hell and high water to "save" somebody else. The truth is everybody needs to save themselves and if you can't openly tell somebody how you feel about them and flip flop on your attitude towards them and put them down, I don't think you're mature enough for a relationship.

Likewise, if you are attracted to people who lie and hide their feelings and put you down, you're not mature enough for a relationship either.

I suppose you can say that people need to play out the drama and learn the lesson themselves to grow. Probably. But I'm not going to encourage that behavior.

So u have to dofferent type of people 1 is what people call prodigies naturaly gifted and smart others people are called savants and savants get their high intelect from brain damage in my case it happenend when i was 3 months old and rearanged my brain and it sort of works like an ai i create my own inteligence so i can understand absolutely everything from ecery perspective their are few things in this world i dont get and those i just havent bothered with or they are too boring for me to understand.

So u have to dofferent type of people 1 is what people call prodigies naturaly gifted and smart others people are called savants and savants get their high intelect from brain damage in my case it happenend when i was 3 months old and rearanged my brain and it sort of works like an ai i create my own inteligence so i can understand absolutely everything from ecery perspective their are few things in this world i dont get and those i just havent bothered with or they are too boring for me to understand.
Also note like i said many can not understand a true infj we talk in a way that reaches mass misunderstandings so let me simplify it . Just becuase someone reacts a certain way to a person in a relationship situation doesnt mean they have bipolar disorder or that their is any mental impairment now if we are gonna go calling people bipolar understand bipolar and empthic narsasistic selfish efotistical psycopathic choose tour word even adhd we all posess a bit of these otherwise we wouldn't be human any doctor might not say this out of fear of losing his job for talking to deep. But the infj is a thought prosess of absolute anylyzing and external feeling imagine if you felt everything hmmm ok imagine if u felt high 24/7 but u can also feel people think u are wierd and so u try to hide that your just pure happy so that comes off as shy or reserved over time when u get used to that people think u are weird or timid . Infj are pure hearted people its just the way our personality is and most of us are shaped by abandonment rejection and pain. Pain builds strong character and wisdom i wish this werent true abandonment and emotional torture shaped me to have a infj personality.

Also note like i said many can not understand a true infj we talk in a way that reaches mass misunderstandings so let me simplify it . Just becuase someone reacts a certain way to a person in a relationship situation doesnt mean they have bipolar disorder or that their is any mental impairment now if we are gonna go calling people bipolar understand bipolar and empthic narsasistic selfish efotistical psycopathic choose tour word even adhd we all posess a bit of these otherwise we wouldn't be human any doctor might not say this out of fear of losing his job for talking to deep. But the infj is a thought prosess of absolute anylyzing and external feeling imagine if you felt everything hmmm ok imagine if u felt high 24/7 but u can also feel people think u are wierd and so u try to hide that your just pure happy so that comes off as shy or reserved over time when u get used to that people think u are weird or timid . Infj are pure hearted people its just the way our personality is and most of us are shaped by abandonment rejection and pain. Pain builds strong character and wisdom i wish this werent true abandonment and emotional torture shaped me to have a infj personality.
To clarify, I was saying the ENFP may be bipolar, not the INFJ.

Infj are ambiverts many wont get on here and share like this im unique in i could care less what anyone thinks about me im christian so my job is to be loving despite whatever pain yall people inflict on me

To clarify, I was saying the ENFP may be bipolar, not the INFJ.
Ah i see interesting well we all have a bit of bipolar in us doctors amd psyciatriats i swear i spelt that wrong all read from the same knowledge we teach people for generations in colledge this is why i tjink it best to be mentored but that just me there isnt one specific person we all are part of one of those the spektrum just means what part do u resonate most on its like a mean label maker

Wh
Ah i see interesting well we all have a bit of bipolar in us doctors amd psyciatriats i swear i spelt that wrong all read from the same knowledge we teach people for generations in colledge this is why i tjink it best to be mentored but that just me there isnt one specific person we all are part of one of those the spektrum just means what part do u resonate most on its like a mean label maker
en u understand concousness and behavioral patterns and what influences choices its really simple to talk to just about anyone even dangerous individuals this isnt pride at all people at heart are decent individuals its the way we are raised and how we go about making our choices that define how others percieve us most of the worlds problems is caused from ignorance and our faulty school syatem as well as our society falling away from christian principles witch will make everything only worse i gave the advice above if shes truly an endp she should get it.

Wh

en u understand concousness and behavioral patterns and what influences choices its really simple to talk to just about anyone even dangerous individuals this isnt pride at all people at heart are decent individuals its the way we are raised and how we go about making our choices that define how others percieve us most of the worlds problems is caused from ignorance and our faulty school syatem as well as our society falling away from christian principles witch will make everything only worse i gave the advice above if shes truly an endp she should get it.
remember in math those triangles you add this and this and u get that or whatever there is always a source in absolutely everything if u mess with the sourxe it messus up the whole thing us infjs isue is we are stuck in the dark and need someone to keep us growing in the light if you are a naruto anime fan the relationship between sasuke and naruto is a classic example of this sasuke is infj naruto is the enfp or enfj both are raised in situations one was alone the other had tons of friends im an infj but i dont have that cool side i have my days im just mad and it comes out then i feel instant regret and dispair and realize that i just gotta let go pf all the pain its a huge burden but yeah

Its not that one of us need the other but an infj can fo serious damage to things if left unchecked so a relationship isnt a want with an infj its a nesasity heck or faith my faith in christ is what keeps me sane enfps are cool i dont know what u mean person sounded cool to me it sounds like normal issues with all girls girls dont know what guys want i dont know if i girl kissed me id make it the most passionate kiss ever anyone ever hd a crush ask them to be their boyfriend in highschool and then they kiss u and you just give the most passionate long kiss u ever could yeah that was me sadly i think most people couldnt handle that cause they skipped town any time they got close to me i had 3 girls get close to me one punched me alot i dont know what i did but somehow ended up single and a virgin but not my fault ive always been mature and wise from a very young age always been highly passionate too if a a girl kisses u count tour lucky stars and dont lose her dont be like me actually be like me so i can figure out what i did wrong then come on here and tell me if u have figured out aolution

I dont know why my posts are going everywhere sorry no infjs do not lie.

I dont know why my posts are going everywhere sorry no infjs do not lie.
Seriously sorry i guess im a bit tired and my posts were on wrong post or aomething maybe its a glitch but no if we like someone we say it we wont always say the reason we go dark people call it the infj doorslam but its not always that we dont like u when that happena just that we already anylyzed u and asessed wether it was dmaging to either one of us to keep you in us the infj life therefore we leave the possible relationship before it can begin do infjs lie no if we like u we will state it but if u dont get door slammed understand to us you have aomething special and rare about you we absolutely adore.

Im serious in everything i say and if u think im trolling im not i dont joke often cause my humor is bad i mean its puns its sort of dAd jokes. To simplify what did the three scientist do to their friend after he died in a lab acident.... theyd barium get it...... they bury him barium is on period table see this is my humor if i dont make puns im absolutely serious

Im serious in everything i say and if u think im trolling im not i dont joke often cause my humor is bad i mean its puns its sort of dAd jokes. To simplify what did the three scientist do to their friend after he died in a lab acident.... theyd barium get it...... they bury him barium is on period table see this is my humor if i dont make puns im absolutely serious

I don't think you're joking on that particular matter