Do childish 14 year olds usually catch up to the rest? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do childish 14 year olds usually catch up to the rest?

Let them get it out their system now. The rest of the world is absolutely bewildrered by the americans attitude towards guns.

"You ever see one 'o them John Wayne movies... yeah, we kinda wanna be like dat"

Has been a sentence heard far too often when gang members are interviewed. If only they could have lived out that childLIKE fantasy when they were using just their hands instead of real guns...

Someone who is Childlike will have their innosence and trustfulness intact. It means that they have a sense of wonder and curiosity, leaving room for spontaniety, allowing moments of play and silliness, and keeping your mind and heart open for new ideas and new experiences and letting your imagination have free reign :)

Childish on the other hand suggests, unwillingness, stubborness, uninhibitions, emotional restraint and inability to take on responsibility.

Ahhhh I see, nice description!

Sounds like a great way to be. Working on it myself!

At the end of the day, as long as the kid is happy... i don' think it should matter what games he wants to play. In fact they should be encouraged in my opinion. I think trying to make kids grow up too fast forces them into older crowds which they are not yet equipped for. This leads to peer pressure and possibly drug use..... in my opinion.

Inte vanligt med svenskar som har skarpa sinnen! ^^

This is my opinion too! :) Children should stay Children for as long as possible, because otherwise at the end of it they will regret not doing so!

Sounds like a great way to be. Working on it myself!
Its never too late ^^:m105:

It depends on how you rank maturity.

If maturity is ranked by the type of games one plays, a lot of people are yet to grow up, despite the job they work, the bills they pay, and the people that they support.

Quite frankly, game playing is a poor way to judge if someone qualifies for the mature label.

It depends on how you rank maturity.

If maturity is ranked by the type of games one plays, a lot of people are yet to grow up, despite the job they work, the bills they pay, and the people that they support.

Quite frankly, game playing is a poor way to judge if someone qualifies for the mature label.

+1 to that

I still play games. Console games, sports games, stupid horse play games. I even hide for hours just to jump out and scare someone... I hid for 30 minutes under a pile of linen to scare someone at my first job.... that was cool.

It's all about play fighting. With girls, it's so fun!

I was a very immature, though bright, child to teen. In high school I was a much more inhibited, but only after I moved out on my own did I really start to become aware of myself and start to act in a mature way...unless I'm with close friends in which case I still say or do the stupidest things to amuse myself and them.

Last edited: