Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
The sentiment against voting has been expressed very stongly on this forum. So to all you 'mericans, did you vote in the presidential election of 2012?

I voted last week.

Why wouldn't anyone vote? I admit there really wasn't much of a choice....

As a woman - I feel I owe it to those women who were brave enough to fight for my right to vote. They were beaten - jailed - harassed - oppressed. How can any of us not honor them?

I have no moral high horse but I will be leaving work soon to go vote. I came in early because I didn't sleep last night, not because I wanted to leave a bit early to vote. I didn't even remember today was the day to vote. :/

Just voted :)

Oh wow, you guy actually have a vote? I thought you just campaigned forever. :tongue:

Probably shouldn't have voted in the poll but I got a little carried away. Obviously, I didn't. I'm not allowed.

Stopping on my way home from work to vote. So inside of an hour I can answer yes.

[video=youtube;xKzEKdY3eo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKzEKdY3eo0[/video]

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Obama and of course not Romney...
I voted third party... and when my dad asked me who I voted for and I told him,
he said, "My generation raised a generation of imbeciles.." He voted for Romney.

Reactions: rawr
I fucking hate our election process. For the past four years I've regretted voting. In voting, I'm giving away my power to someone else. By endorsing them, I say I consent, when really I don't.

Romney and Ryan scare the piss out of me. I voted for Obama 4 years ago, and he's failed the major principles I voted him in on. A big one being Guantanamo Bay. I went to the poll today to vote on local mils and ballot proposals, and found myself voting against Romney out of fear; fear! I fear a country where Romney and the other crazies were actually in office making ridiculous legislation that they then vote on and pass. Instead, I voted for the slightly less crazy, but still crazy lying scum-bag. I feel dirty for selling out my morals and ideals =/

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Obama and of course not Romney...
I voted third party... and when my dad asked me who I voted for and I told him,
he said, "My generation raised a generation of imbeciles.." He voted for Romney.

I've voted for third party candidates over the years several times! :)

....and I don't blame you one bit for your choice this time.

Your Dad?....well....hmmm....he seems to be an imbecile for what he said to you.

[it was fun to see the word "imbecile". It doesn't show up on my radar too often anymore. :D]

I voted third party. Yeah I know my vote didn't mean shit, but I chose the politician who best represents my views and can sleep easier knowing this.

Yes. I was more so interested in the proposals for my state (Michigan), so at least wanted my voice to be heard for them.

I still sort of feel this way about the two main candidates:

tumblr_md2t0nY1OH1qe2j84o1_500.jpg

Except in my mind Romney's iceberg is slightly larger and more devastating.

Also, [MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION], I agree with you about Guantanamo Bay. Obama hasn't exactly delivered the change he promised back in '08.

Reactions: bamf and rawr
I voted for Obamney.

Reactions: knight in battle
[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

It's not entirely his fault. I think it's always a veritable challenge getting the votes needed to enact change. Politicians always campaign on promises they know they can't necessarily keep.

Reactions: hush
Ron Paul in the White House would've been awesome. But, as my friend says, "the world isn't ready for Ron Paul."

Then, again, it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference.

I fucking hate our election process. For the past four years I've regretted voting. In voting, I'm giving away my power to someone else. By endorsing them, I say I consent, when really I don't.

Romney and Ryan scare the piss out of me. I voted for Obama 4 years ago, and he's failed the major principles I voted him in on. A big one being Guantanamo Bay. I went to the poll today to vote on local mils and ballot proposals, and found myself voting against Romney out of fear; fear! I fear a country where Romney and the other crazies were actually in office making ridiculous legislation that they then vote on and pass. Instead, I voted for the slightly less crazy, but still crazy lying scum-bag. I feel dirty for selling out my morals and ideals =/

Same here. But on the up shot my state (Washington) legalized both pot and gay marriage!

Ron Paul in the White House would've been awesome. But, as my friend says, "the world isn't ready for Ron Paul."

Then, again, it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Ya no.....