Describe...........tomorrow. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Describe...........tomorrow.

I am amazed at how so many people, myself included, think of tomorrow mostly as a single day.

I don't. Look at my post.

Reactions: just me
Tomorrow we need manual pumps to get our water from underground, which I just woke up thinking about. That must mean we will need manual pumps to get our gasoline from the filling stations.

Does that mean our common energy sources will be disrupted, I wonder?

tomorrow will be a stressful morning, hopefully followed by a much calmer and more satisfying afternoon.

tomorrow morning will be exciting and slightly nerve-wracking. setting up for 2012. not sure about the rest of tomorrow, i think it will be mostly packing.

Tomorrow we will know if we received the rain we were told we would receive today. We are way below this year and every little bit would help. Tomorrow promises little rains in sight to help relieve us from our drought.

Reactions: Kgal
Many turkey sandwiches will be eaten.

tomorrow i'll be doing much the same as today.

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week because it is the day i only go to the ranch, instead making it there as soon as I can. It's my favorite day with the horses. It is just me, my filly, the pony, Teddy (the lead horse) and hexy(teddy's girlfriend)

Tomorrow will not be as busy, though less surprising also.

Tomorrow may well be much easier after working til ten tonight. Maybe I won't set the alarm tonight...

Hmm, what to have for breakfast tomorrow? "If we eat breakfast tonight we won't have to eat breakfast tomorrow morning. This way we can save time in the morning." Gracie Allen.

Tomorrow, I will be doing a lot of singing, praising, volunteering, and relaxing.

Tomorrow will be more mentally serptentine than today, given that chaotically creative passion overruled rational planning today. I think there's a positive correlation between classical music heard and my energy levels, because such self-betrayal has been rising of late. It's like greasy-silver Wormtongue meets dramatic Brutus to jailbreak my mind from drudgework. To cackle or counteract, that is the question...

Reactions: jyrffw54
Tomorrow I will be going nuts with school assignments and housework, and feeling tired and lonely.

Tomorrow I will [maybe] do a few loads of laundry. I loathe laundry, despise it. While my clothes are being washed I will go for a run/walk. Random fact: You will burn more calories if you alternatively walk and run [assuming your walk is brisk]. Your heart rate works harder to adjust to the different levels of intensity. Return home to clean clothes....maybe. xD
Hm, I guess I should run to Michael's and pick up more canvases. Add that to the list. If I have time I will run to Whole Foods and attack their salad buffet.
Then its off to work!

-Anna

If T = today then tomorrow = T+1.

Well form a non-linear, non-subjective point of view tomorrow is like a big ball wibbley-wobbley timey-wimey stuff.