Describe...........tomorrow. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Describe...........tomorrow.

[video=youtube;kfVsfOSbJY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0[/video]

Heh. It's here now; tomorrow yesterday.

Used to be a sign at a local bar that said, "Free beer tomorrow".

Awww...that ain't right!!!!! :lol:

Used to be a sign at a local bar that said, "Free beer tomorrow".

tumblr_lubhhqCT5C1qaj4mpo1_500.png

@Kgal , my day tomorrow is of little importance to me. After today, tomorrow will be filled with better feelings. Tomorrow, to me and for me, will be better altogether. I know this by comparison. Thank you for asking.

It seems tomorrow some members may be visiting my neck of the woods; wish I were up to meeting them. Depression can be so taxing. Tomorrow will not be so depressing.

Tomorrow the IAEA will be revealing information they have been withholding....for years.....and hiding. Tomorrow people will fall in love. First steps will be taken. Reconciliations will be made. Peace will be discussed behind closed doors away from arms dealers. Tomorrow someone will be healed. Tomorrow the world should look past what they have been told and see what they know to be true. Anything is possible. The sun will not rise, yet we will see it as such. Why can the religious leaders of the world not see past their noses?

Tomorrow is yours for the asking.

:hug: I'm sorry you've been feeling down and out.

I wish you had been up to meeting them as well. It must be awesome to be in the presence of more than one INFJ at a time. Although I can imagine some awkwardness. Like...who would speak first?
You do realize if I had been one of those heading your way I would have bugged the crap out of you until you finally - in desperation of just shutting me up - agreed to make an appearance. :lol:

Reactions: #@&5&49
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow...you're only a day away! /lameage

Seriously, I'm surprised no one else said that.

Tomorrow is a challenge. Familiar yet unknown. Tomorrow is brimming with promises, with a disappointing potential.

Tomorrow the night will give way to the light. The air will be crisp and fresh in the silence of the dawn. One by one, the birds will begin to sing.

Reactions: Kgal
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But Today is a Gift, that is why it is called the Present. - Quote from Kung Fu Panda 2 (movie).
Pip, I liked your answer the best. Sometimes a line becomes cliche because it really does capture an important truth. Your quote reminded me of a record I had when I was a little girl:

Speaker: Yesterday has come and gone.
Choir: Sorry about that.
Speaker: Tomorrow has not yet arrived.
Choir: Sorry about that.
Speaker: All we really have is today, and if we don't use it, we'll be...
Choir: REAL sorry about THAT.

I am amazed at how so many people, myself included, think of tomorrow mostly as a single day.

tomorrow is the day that promises everything but stays 24 hrs ahead so you can't reap the benefit.

Tomorrow Iran realizes their pursuit of nuclear weapons will start an arms race in the Middle East for being nuclear armed. Tomorrow China and Russia will come to terms with this. Political blackmail will lose its footing and step in sludge, where its balance will be lost to that which was pumped from below. The earth will seek faster ways to fill the voids left from that removed from its inner parts.

Tomorrow could be ANYTHING or NOTHING. It's totally up to you. It's an unlimited possibility - crazy.

Tomorrow is for wishing and for hope. Tomorrow is for advancement and digression. Tomorrow we are waiting for a new drug for our dog, knowing it will but slow the process a bit from a tumor. Tomorrow we spend more time with our dog trying to make its last weeks or months better. Tomorrow we are(not will be) more solemn and more sad.

Tomorrow is Saturday, so nothing interesting will happen unless I receive a juicy email. (Actually, I already received one earlier which I'm working on responding to, sorry about that).