Derail This Thread | Page 54 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

How many? I mean, how high is the body count so far?

I am one of the casualties. I have derailed quite a bit. But here is the contradiction: the more I derail, the better I feel and the more I heal. Derailing is not bad per se, from a certain point of view.

A Certain Point of View | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim

Reactions: Littlelissa
F---!!! I just realized that I am having a dialog with myself. I am turning into dang. That is the wrong evolutionary path.

I need to devolve, then revolve and finally evolve.

I feel obliged to post something on here. But I cannot be bothered right now. It's almost dinner time too. So let this suffice.

Hey. Whatcha expect. Ima...

source.gif

Bullies. Your the forum bullies. INFJ bullies. Sure, INFJ's can be Mother Teresas but INFJ's can be Hitlers.

Milktoast Fascist and Gang!

For an Aussie you are being pretty wimpy I must say. Steve Irwin must be rolling over in his grave. He would grab us by the ear and toss us into a croc pit in a second. Man up, or else renounce your citizenship at once. What would Paul Hogan do?

For an Aussie you are being pretty wimpy I must say. Steve Irwin must be rolling over in his grave. He would grab us by the ear and toss us into a croc pit in a second. Man up, or else renounce your citizenship at once. What would Paul Hogan do?

Don't worry buddy. I'm sharpening my machete as I speak. I shave my face with a blunt tooth of a White Shark, which I strangled with an Englishman's scarf whom I also killed, by casting him, at the bequest of my mate Scotty (a.k.a. Irwin's uncle), into a croc pit. When I shave I don't use that sissy shaving cream stuff. I use crushed gravel mixed with snake venom and kangaroo crap. I don't drink water. I drink beer. My blood alcohol content is 3:1, three parts beer. I don't know the meaning of pain. I use gasoline for mouth wash, and wipe my hiney with homemade sand paper. Still, my feelings get easily hurt :(

Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin are a couple of wankers. Yeah, I said it. Bring it.

Reactions: Jet and Night Owl
Paul Hogan and Steve Irwin are a couple of wankers. Yeah, I said it. Bring it.

And I had a threesome with Kylie and Dani Minogue and gave both of them herpes. Oral, vaginal, and anal. They are pretty pissed. Too bad condoms haven't been introduced to Australia as of yet. I guess they usually make do with homemade contraceptives made out of dead jellyfish. Not the best idea if you ask me, but it is much better than what they used to use. Don't even ask. You do not want to know. Trust me.

Reactions: Jet
giphy.gif

Reactions: hush and Jet
Everyone, stop writing here. This is my thread.

"Spooky comments at a distance."
- ImaginaryBloke

I love where I work. I've been sitting in my mama Cobb hat all day, in the dark, with my sunglasses on and no one gives a fuck. Its awesome!!!!

Just testing an emoticon I've been fiddling with...

:christmashug:

A bit big...

It has got the charm of the ancient 8-bit Nintendo and it is keeping me awake long into the night. :mlight: