Derail This Thread | Page 55 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

Quite the worker!

A webcam shot picking your nose and eating a nasal nugget no doubt!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-183.gif

Rumor has it @Night Owl is permanently leaving the forum at the end of the month. According to @Milktoast Bandit it is completely my fault. I guess my Aussie ribbing has pushed Night Owl past his breaking point. I have in a sense derailed the thread of his psyche you could say. I guess I went too far. Again. So I will now banish myself from civilization and will live in the wilderness without any modern technology for the rest of my days. No more internet, no more INFJ Forum. Just me and nature. Until I die and the local wildlife eats my sorry corpse. I guess this is how it will end for me. No fanfare. No mourning. Just animals devouring my decaying flesh as my body fertilizes the earth upon which it rests. That is what I deserve, so that is my fate. This will be final message. Although it is far too late, I am sorry for what I have done and understand if everyone hates me for driving away Night Owl. I am a terrible person. Farewell.

Rumor has it @Night Owl is permanently leaving the forum at the end of the month. According to @Milktoast Bandit it is completely my fault. I guess my Aussie ribbing has pushed Night Owl past his breaking point. I have in a sense derailed the thread of his psyche you could say. I guess I went too far. Again. So I will now banish myself from civilization and will live in the wilderness without any modern technology for the rest of my days. No more internet, no more INFJ Forum. Just me and nature. Until I die and the local wildlife eats my sorry corpse. I guess this is how it will end for me. No fanfare. No mourning. Just animals devouring my decaying flesh as my body fertilizes the earth upon which it rests. That is what I deserve, so that is my fate. This will be final message. Although it is far too late, I am sorry for what I have done and understand if everyone hates me for driving away Night Owl. I am a terrible person. Farewell.

I know you are kidding around, but you actually are a terrible person in my opinion. Night Owl will be much better off without your presence in his life.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
How do you know? You are so full of shit. You aren't even going to miss him. I'm going to miss him. A lot. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't even have this thread.

You are so wrong. I am going to miss him way more than you even have the capacity to miss anyone. And do you know how much I have learned about Australia from him? Before I met him here, I assumed that all Aussies were illiterate. But guess what? The truth is only most of them are, but not all of them. And I even learned that wombats, although cute when they are babies, can become dangerous as adults. Now, thanks to Night Owl, I am practically worldly. I could visit Australia and could learn their language within a few years. Night Owl has changed my life. For the better. Unlike you.

You are so wrong. I am going to miss him way more than you even have the capacity to miss anyone. And do you know how much I have learned about Australia from him? Before I met him here, I assumed that all Aussies were illiterate. But guess what? The truth is only most of them are, but not all of them. And I even learned that wombats, although cute when they are babies, can become dangerous as adults. Now, thanks to Night Owl, I am practically worldly. I could visit Australia and could learn their language within a few years. Night Owl has changed my life. For the better. Unlike you.

That was touching. Too bad it is all lies. How about this? Why don't we wait for him to leave. Then, together, we can kill @Milktoast Bandit in his sleep. After we get rid of the body, we can flip a coin. The winner gets to be the new ruler of this thread. And the loser must never post on this thread again. What do you say?

That was touching. Too bad it is all lies. How about this? Why don't we wait for him to leave. Then, together, we can kill @Milktoast Bandit in his sleep. After we get rid of the body, we can flip a coin. The winner gets to be the new ruler of this thread. And the loser must never post on this thread again. What do you say?

Sounds fair. Although perhaps to play it safe, we should kill @Night Owl also so he can never return to this thread. That way the winner of the coin toss will never be challenged for supremacy.

Sounds fair. Although perhaps to play it safe, we should kill @Night Owl also so he can never return to this thread. That way the winner of the coin toss will never be challenged for supremacy.

Alright, kill both of them, dispose of their bodies, then flip a coin. The winner is the new Dictator of Derailing for all of eternity. Sounds good. We have a solid plan. Now we just have to keep our plan a secret.

Fuck. Why don't we just wrap up this conversation. Talking to you always results in a huge waste of my time. We will let those two live. For now. But what about Night Owl leaving? What should we do?

I think he will be fine. Everybody will be fine. Even both of us. Life is filled with hellos and goodbyes. There is nothing we can do about it. As long as we have one another, all will be alright. Right?

I think he will be fine. Everybody will be fine. Even both of us. Life is filled with hellos and goodbyes. There is nothing we can do about it. As long as we have one another, all will be alright. Right?

Are you being serious? I fuck'n despise you. If it wasn't for the fact that we are sharing the same brain and body, I would have killed you long ago. You are batshit crazy. Batshit crazy.

Are you being serious? I fuck'n despise you. If it wasn't for the fact that we are sharing the same brain and body, I would have killed you long ago. You are batshit crazy. Batshit crazy.

Guess what? I hate you now more than ever. Night Owl gets to leave, yet I am stuck here with you? What type of bullshit is that? I want to move away to Australia and rid myself of your annoying voice. Fuck me.

Guess what? I hate you now more than ever. Night Owl gets to leave, yet I am stuck here with you? What type of bullshit is that? I want to move away to Australia and rid myself of your annoying voice. Fuck me.

I guess we are both screwed. Night Owl is leaving at the right time. Too much drama here. Why can't we all just get along?